August Exercise Challenge...Everyone Welcome!

Updated through post 240. Great job, Everyone!!!
Figs, hope you knee is better. Kindergarten! wow, how fun.
2TX, hope you are all better now, too.
MRSAR, could you check your minutes for me please? I think you shorted yourself a workout!

San Francisco was fun, lots of walking. I think I should get triple minutes for climbing telegraph hill! :lmao:

Updated through post 240. Great job, Everyone!!!
Figs, hope you knee is better. Kindergarten! wow, how fun.
2TX, hope you are all better now, too.
MRSAR, could you check your minutes for me please? I think you shorted yourself a workout!

San Francisco was fun, lots of walking. I think I should get triple minutes for climbing telegraph hill! :lmao:

I'll go with whatever you say. I'm working out at 5 am now so I'm sure I make mistakes. Thanks

Tuesday. 15 minutes jogging

Wednesday 30 minutes Curves

Thursday 30 minutes jogging

Friday 30 minutes Curves

255/600

Debbie

824/1100

34 minute walk today. I have a 10k on Sunday and did a half last weekend, so I am taking it kind of easy this week. I hope I make my goal as I start back to work Monday (teacher here as well) and that darn job cuts into my workout time :rotfl2:

Tomorrow is DS's kindergarten orientation and fri is the first day. I should do my 7 miler on fri while he's at school to keep myself from worrying! (First time mom here!)

How was the first day of Kindergarten? Did you survive? :)

8/22 - 45 min bike ride (first time on a bike in 10 years :yay: )
8/23 - 60 min warm up and run

New total - 635/1200

898/1100

Adding 59 minutes running a 10k today. It was very warm by the 10 am start!
Also, 15 minutes walking warm up/cool down.

Edited to change my 10k time to my official chip time & not clock time.

8/25 - 45 mins of yoga

New total - 680/1200

I go back to work tomorrow :sad: so it looks like I won't be hitting my goal this month but I'll keep trying my best to get as close as possible.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter