August Exercise Challenge: "Every Day is a Good Day for Disney - AND for Exercise"

Good morning, everyone!

We had a great Tuesday with over 800 minutes added to the team total. :cheer2:

My own report is 20 minutes: just a basic mini-trampoline, crunches, etc.

And now for a record seven color changes! :rainbow:
Welcome to Cloudless Sky Blue:
LizardQueen8
PSUTraveler
sophy1996
swimchick1984
glss1/2fll
lisah0711, and me,

PollyannaMom.

Plus, our team total is also blue!! Go team!!!

Today being "Wacky Wednesday", get out there and have some fun with your exercise!! (Thank you, Linda, for already starting us off right with pickleball!) Report back on what fun stuff you did. ("Regular" exercise still counts too, of course!)

Have a great day!

Congratulations to all the color changes and the TEAM for turning BLUE! :rainbow:

Linda, DH and I were just talking about your lovely Japanese Gardens when we were at our local one recently. :rose:

Wacky Wednesday . . . will have to think of something! :flower1:

101 minutes with running group brings me to 246/1000

Keep up the good work all! :cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

Got back on running after my day break! I've been doing Couch 2 5k with DBF for the last four weeks(despite us just finishing week 3, we're slow) and I think we're starting to get better at running!

Tonight is swimming and running, so I'm hoping for lots of exercise. Don't know how I'll make it wacky, but we'll see!

180/1000

Good job to everyone!

150/1000

That's 45 minutes (that I'm counting) at the Japanese Garden and another 45 minutes (that I'm counting) playing pickleball. Both activities were longer, but there was some lingering and laughing!

I LOVE pickleball! I used to play it in high school gym class and when I talk about it to my husband or friends they look at me like I'm making it up.

I did my cross-training last night. But instead of bike I did 15 min of "sexy arms" workout and 10 min of standing abs. Wooo boy, felt like an hour.

63/815

Today being "Wacky Wednesday", get out there and have some fun with your exercise!! (Thank you, Linda, for already starting us off right with pickleball!) Report back on what fun stuff you did. ("Regular" exercise still counts too, of course!)

I tried something that claimed to be Zumba on YouTube but may not have been ... either way, apparently I'm terrible at following instructions/steps.

22 minutes of whatever it was I was doing

171/1050

my route takes me past a university, a synagogue, a mosque, a Mormon church, a Korean church, and a Catholic church. Not wacky, exactly, but certainly interesting :).

That sounds like the setup for a really offensive joke.
(Now I'm starting to wonder if I could match that ... but I don't know if we have a Mormon church nearby, I don't know where the nearest Catholic church is, and I actually can't remember if the church I pass on my way to Starbucks is Korean or Chinese, and the university is a little out of the way)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter