August Event sub-board?

peoplemover

Mouseketeer
I was wondering if maybe it would be a good idea to have an August Event sub-board...there are a lot of posts on the regular board about August events and such when not everyone is going in August...so I was thinking that a sub-board would be nice for the folks who are going to just discuss that one topic, and for the folks who are not going, they won't have to see it and stuff, if they don't wanna. Just an idea!

With only 3 weeks to go to the August Pin Event, I don't think it would make much sense to ask the Webmasters to go through all the trouble of creating a subboard just for this.

Sorry, but I don't think this is an option.

Wow...well when the question was originally posted, there was a month to go before the event...sorry that the request interrupted things.

Creating an entire board is no simple undertaking. It would be a whole lot of work for something that's temporary.

The pin trading sub-board was created because so many of those posts were getting "lost" with all of the other topics. It's been very well received.

I see that you recognize it's value in consolidating a subject. Unfortunately, we can't set up a new board for every single topic.

Personally, I love reading about everything. I'm always learning new things that way.:)

For now, the only suggestion I have is to simply steer clear of the threads that don't interest you.

Thanks!:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter