August at DL! Anyone?

IandGsmom

Just another crazy Disney lady
I have seen lots of people saying they are going in June and July, but what about August? Any August visitors out there?
I am going with DH, DS, DS and parents. We are staying at the Embassy Suites Garden Grove from Aug 16-19. :banana:

List who's going and when and where....

We were there last mid August, we will be there again this August. Love the heat.

Jack pirate:

Me! Me!
We are going to be in Disneyland from 7/31 to 8/4. We are very excited!! This is our second family trip, and we are ready to go!

We will be staying offsite, at the Tropicana, for the second year in a row. We arrive late 7/30 and leave early 8/5.

I actually have a plan to go every year. The problem is convincing dh ;) Wish me luck!

I am going august 6th- 10th for my honeymoon! :love:

Staying at the desert inn and suites.

:wave2: Were going to join you for the heat too! :sunny: We will be in Anaheim at the Clarion Hotel from July 29th - August 5th. Then were going to San Diego from August 5th - August 12th. It will be me and my sons for the first week, ages 6 and 8 and then my dh will join us on the 2nd week.

Very excited and cant wait to go! :Pinkbounc

Me, I am going in August!

We are going August 27 - September 1.

We leave the day after our wedding for a HUGE family trip (18 of us) to celebrate our marraige DISNEY style. :mickeyjum

I can't wait!

:cool1: :banana: :cool1:

August 12-20, my family and I will spend 2 of those days in San Diego, visiting Sea World. Not sure if we'll do that at the front or end of the trip....
I am really looking forward to visiting DL again - up until last summer (when we did an Alaska cruise), we had visited every June for 5 years.

Count me in , Aug 28-Sep 1. We are really excited!!! :Pinkbounc Its the kids first trip to DL , they have about 13 DW trips but this one is more exciting!!! :cheer2:

I just confirmed our ressies at the new Sheraton Park hotel for 8/24 - 8/28. I was going to go in Sept like we do every year, but we have too many other things going on and have to go earlier this year. I am hoping it is not too busy, we are used to fairly light crowds. BTW, we will not do the parks on Sat, I know better than that :p

Congrats to all the newleyweds! I wish you a truly magical time :bride:

Be on our honeymoon august 8-13/ We cant wait, what kinda heat we looking at here, cuase it aint hot like tucson were its 106 everyday.

I will be there with my youngest for the last 7th birthday trip. We will be there the last week of August, not sure on the dates quite yet. His birthday is August 31st, but would like to avoid Labor Day Weekend as much as possible.

Count me in on the August visit!!
Going with DS19 Aug. 24-27. JUST made Southwest reservations!(was going to drive, but saw a $44/one way deal for me and had to do it.
Staying at Candy Cane Inn. We are going to have fun. :banana: :cool1 :yay: :

We'll be there Aug 20-24 at Park Vue Inn and Aug 24-27 at GCH. We'llbe going with the in-laws. kids can't wait to see their grandparents.

Us! We'll be there Aug 2-4 (short trip, but it's a side trip - we're in LA for a wedding).

Dukland said:
Me! Me!
We are going to be in Disneyland from 7/31 to 8/4. We are very excited!! This is our second family trip, and we are ready to go!

We will be staying offsite, at the Tropicana, for the second year in a row. We arrive late 7/30 and leave early 8/5.

I actually have a plan to go every year. The problem is convincing dh ;) Wish me luck!

Wow, your dates look very similar to ours. We will be arriving 7/31 (after a few days in San Diego) and leaving 8/5. We are staying at the Desert Inn and Suites (family of 5 and need the extra space). We are upgrading our City Pass to AP's with plans to return in Oct, Jan, March and sometime next summer (all short 3-4 days visits). We think this should give us our Disney fix for some time and we can concentrate on other destinations for future family vacations. Hmm, we will see how that goes.

I'm going to buy an AP after I move to California later this month, so there's a very good chance I'll be at DL sometime in August.

August 4 and 9 for us. We're taking advantage of being in So Ca for DH's business trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter