• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

August 7, 2014 4 night Med crusie on the Magic

JoyB-UK i have added you if you can let me know any allergies & likes i will add them also can you message me you email address so I can send you a copy of the list Thanks Lorna :)
Sorry to join the group for the fish extender should I contact you? Thanks

My name is María and I will travel next August too with my son (4 years old). We're from Spain, so sorry if I write some mistakes sometimes! I hope to meet new people, this will be great for us!

Hola!! Can someone tell me what is fish extenders exactly? Gracias,thanks!!
What’s a fish extender?

With such a unique name, there’s no surprise that most people don’t know what a fish extender even is! On the Disney Cruise Line, each of the staterooms has a small silver fish or seahorse to the right or left of the door. Usually, it’s used to hold invitations, receipts, and correspondence during your cruise, but those participating in a fish extender exchange hang a bag or special holder to the “fish” to serve as a mailbox. If you want to participate, you sign up, provide your information and stateroom number, and make little goodies for each person or each cabin.

This will be the first time my family cruise with disney and we are looking forward to it so much. The FE sounds fun and we'd like to be involved in that :)
May need a bit of guidance from you experienced cruisers though :confused:

This will be the first time my family cruise with disney and we are looking forward to it so much. The FE sounds fun and we'd like to be involved in that :)
May need a bit of guidance from you experienced cruisers though :confused:

Hi Smithy7up

you are more than welcome to join our FE if you could message me your details
(Cabin number, names of people in the room & ages of children, any allergies I will add you to the list.) are you on facebook as we have a facebook page with lots of advice & tips

Lorna
:)

Hello everyone! Although this is not the first cruise for my husband and I, this will be the first cruise as a family and we are so excited. We are a family of five..2 boys ages (14 & 17) and one girl age 8. I have just heard about the fish extender program and would like to participate.

Anyone interested? Please let me know.

Looking forward to meeting new people.

Also, I sent a request to the FB page if someone would please add me.

Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter