August 7, 2014 4 night Med crusie on the Magic

Hi all and welcome! My name is Lorna and I will be logging all information for FE. Following is the information I will need:

Dis name: Pluto number 1 Real world name: Lorna Cabin #: example 7070 Number Of Adults/ Gender 2 Lorna (F), Adrian (M) Numbers of any children, Name & gender: (this helps with determining age appropriate gift) Any special information such as food allergies: Lorna : allergic to soy (although I am not) Likes: This is just to aid with the gifts, Country: Again just to aid with gifts

I will be adding other information I can obtain myself like cabin location on ship etc.
On the sail date, I will have copies at meet and greet. And again anyone wishing to view listing pm me and I will gladly send you the link!

If you would like to join please email me
lornadade@googlemail.com
and I will add you to the list and also send you a copy of the List

JoyB-UK i have added you if you can let me know any allergies & likes i will add them also can you message me you email address so I can send you a copy of the list Thanks
Lorna
:)

Hi everyone...we have just come back from a cruise for our Anniversary so we are now ready for planning this cruise:dance3:

We will be taking our two DGDs with us who will be 8 and 5...the flights are already booked ... the hotel for the night before in Barcelona. is booked..not sure what to do about the last day yet as we have a late flight.
It will be our fist DCL cruise and we cannot wait!

Hi Lorna, we like to participate for FE. Our last name is Tan. My name is Nancy (41) , husband Arthur (42), Nicholas (11) and Anthony (7). We are from Florida, USA . We still have no room assignment. We booked 9b guarantee ( ocean view). Thanks.

Great to see people joining up for the FE. 170 days to go!!! Time flies..I booked when there was around 500 days to go lol

From the DCL website I have downloaded some activity packs for my children (dcl, marvel avengers, pirates themed) to get them into the cruise spirit!

Hi everybody! I'm Esther from Spain.
My family (DH, DD (8 )and DS(8 )will join you in this cruise. It's going to be our 6th DCL.
We are interested in the FE. I just send a request to join the Facebook page.

Hope to meet you all! Esther

Hi everyone...we have just come back from a cruise for our Anniversary so we are now ready for planning this cruise:dance3:

We will be taking our two DGDs with us who will be 8 and 5...the flights are already booked ... the hotel for the night before in Barcelona. is booked..not sure what to do about the last day yet as we have a late flight.
It will be our fist DCL cruise and we cannot wait!

when we had a late flight from Barcelona in 2011 we booked a day room at one of the Barcelona airport hotels. Meant we could swim in their outdoor pool, shower, change and leave for the airport refreshed. There were 6 of us, me, my partner, her mum, her sister and her sisters two children so it was well worth it. We also got very lucky and were allocated an executive room so had lounge access with free drinks and snacks all day too. It was well worth it.

So which places in Barcelona/Ibiza/Majorca are you planning to visit? Looking for ideas here :-)

As this is our first cruise I am wondering how long people plan to spend off the boat in Ibiza and palma. All day ? Or just the afternoon (if having lunch on board). I hope for my kids to benefit from the kids clubs on all days on board but want to see Palma and Ibiza too.

we spent a couple of hours off the ship in 2011 at Palma, can't expect us doing much more than that this time.

for us it's all about the ship! On a 7 day cruise in 2011 we didn't leave the ship one port day, spent an hour in Cannes, went to Rome but were back on board at 3pm ... so we're probably not the best people to ask!

Hi all.
Nice to see this cruise getting nearer...I am abit Disney obsessed at the moment buying everything with Mickey/Minnie on for the two Grandaughters!

I also wont be doing the FE...because of weight restrictions on Easyjet:eek:
But will do something for the girls in the room.

Can anyone reccommend a hotel for a day room for the final day?...its a late flight and we will have a long time to keep them both occupied!
Thanks

Hi all.
Nice to see this cruise getting nearer...I am abit Disney obsessed at the moment buying everything with Mickey/Minnie on for the two Grandaughters!

I also wont be doing the FE...because of weight restrictions on Easyjet:eek:
But will do something for the girls in the room.

Can anyone reccommend a hotel for a day room for the final day?...its a late flight and we will have a long time to keep them both occupied!
Thanks

this is the one we used at last time http://www.barcelonairporthotel.com/en/barcelona-hotel
we booked the day room through this site http://www.between9and5.com/en/h2276/day_rooms_BAH_Barcelona_Airport_Hotel/

we were able to use their complimentary shuttle to take us to the airport later on. It looks like the triple room is 88 euro, I'm sure that's cheaper than we paid!! The room they allocated us had one king size bed but as soon as they realised we had small children with us they gave us a rollaway bed too. we were very happy with the room, the pool area and the restaurant which we used for lunch. This time our flight home is 11am, otherwise I'd be booking a room!

Hola everyone! :wave2: We're excited to be joining this cruise all the way from Houston, Texas!!!! We are also adding this cruise to the end of our vacation-- we'll be in London for a week, then in BCN for 3 nights before the cruise. This will be our second Disney cruise and second time on the Magic! I am new to the DIS Boards-- can someone please explain the fish thing???
Besides myself, our family consists of my DH, DS (10) and DD (6).

Welcome to the thread for our 4 night Med cruise on the Magic to Palma and Ibiza! As it gets closer we'll organize an FE swap and/or a dismeet. Exciting!

Hello to all! I booked my first cruise for 4 nights from Barcelona. Do you have suggestions?

dijolais said:
Hello to all! I booked my first cruise for 4 nights from Barcelona. Do you have suggestions?

Hi dijolais! Not long to go now!!!!! So excited :-)

Welcome to the thread for our 4 night Med cruise on the Magic to Palma and Ibiza! As it gets closer we'll organize an FE swap and/or a dismeet. Exciting!
Sorry, but many advise me to enroll in a group for fish extender on disboard. You know tell me how to do it?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter