• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

August 5th 2012, Magic- NY to Canada

Tea was already sold out when I logged on at midnight. Chances are you'll be able to book it onboard.

Hi all - we have decided to opt out of the FE for this cruise - we are going to try and sail carry-on only!:rotfl:

Lisa

Hi All!

Just found this thread and wanted to introduce myself. My DH & I are it for this cruise. We have not been on a vacation without our kids in 24 years. It is our 3rd cruise on DCL :cool1:. I haven't booked any excursions and just started looking at them last week. Really excited about sailing out of NYC!

Erika

Hi All!

Just found this thread and wanted to introduce myself. My DH & I are it for this cruise. We have not been on a vacation without our kids in 24 years. It is our 3rd cruise on DCL :cool1:. I haven't booked any excursions and just started looking at them last week. Really excited about sailing out of NYC!

Erika

My name is Michelle. This will be our 11th Disney Cruise. Finally "Platnum"!! Most of our cruises have been the DVC Member Cruise. Just came off the Maiden Voyage of the Fantasy.

Goofy 559 / Lisa,

When is your brunch? You're always welcome to come sit with us -- and I'm sure others here will likewise offer. Very fun way of getting to know other travelers!

Laura

Wait a second...Palo will have high tea? I thought high tea was only on 7+night cruises. Will it be offered on both sea days?

My name is Michelle. This will be our 11th Disney Cruise. Finally "Platnum"!! Most of our cruises have been the DVC Member Cruise. Just came off the Maiden Voyage of the Fantasy.

We are DVC members too but have never done any of the member cruises. How was the Fantasy cruise?

Erika

Hi! For all those new to this Meet...if you are interested in the FE exchange, please go to the google site and enter your information!

Kind regards,
Lynda

I created a Google document for the FE Exchange:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AnrsWMNbjFS0dGs4SEM1NU9yN1RkbFhPVzdXeW5icXc

I gave those with the link permission to edit the spreadsheet so perhaps folks can enter their information in the spreadsheet? That will eliminate me making mistakes transcribing information from posts. If you can't access the spreadsheet, I can try to get everyone in there but I travel a great deal for work and I don't always have time to look at DisBoards very regularly.

Kind regards,
Lynda

Hi
I wanted to introduce myself. My name is Colleen and my son and I will be on this cruise. He is 10 years old. This will be our 2nd disney cruise. We sailed on the Dream last August. What is involved with the FE, I think I understand but I am not completely sure what exactly is involved. We would love to meet other families traveling. Happy planning to all!

Hello All, We just booked our 4th DCL for August 5 sailing out of NY. We are so excited. It will be my daughter Abby, 11 and myself. Just a girls trip without hubby.More like a Mom and kids trip since we are traveling with my best Friend Martha and her two kids, Dennis and Caroline both 13. Also joining us are 4 other family friends of Martha. We are in three different cabins.

Since Abby and I live in Orlando, we want something new and exciting for our trip. We are taking the Amtrak train from Orlando to Penn Station a few days before the DCL. She has never been to NY and is very excited about the adventure. Of course her list of "must see's" in NY don't match up to mine. She wants to go to American girl store, Disney Store and Tiffany's just to name a few. My list, Statue of Liberty, Central Park and Empire State Station. I have a feeling this is going to be expensive trip$$$.

We would love to meet with you all and also is there a thread for the fish extenders. Can we still get involved?

Thanks

86 Days

Hello All, We just booked our 4th DCL for August 5 sailing out of NY. We are so excited. It will be my daughter Abby, 11 and myself. Just a girls trip without hubby.More like a Mom and kids trip since we are traveling with my best Friend Martha and her two kids, Dennis and Caroline both 13. Also joining us are 4 other family friends of Martha. We are in three different cabins.

Since Abby and I live in Orlando, we want something new and exciting for our trip. We are taking the Amtrak train from Orlando to Penn Station a few days before the DCL. She has never been to NY and is very excited about the adventure. Of course her list of "must see's" in NY don't match up to mine. She wants to go to American girl store, Disney Store and Tiffany's just to name a few. My list, Statue of Liberty, Central Park and Empire State Station. I have a feeling this is going to be expensive trip$$$.

We would love to meet with you all and also is there a thread for the fish extenders. Can we still get involved?

Thanks

86 Days

Welcome! The fish extender sign up sheet is on this page. So glad you want to join! You will see the link to the google doc.
You will love NYC! I have a 10 year old and it is one of our favorite places to visit - much easier for us as we live in upstate NY. :) American Girl store is awesome! They do meals and an afternoon tea, which you can book on line. Lots of fun! The Museum of Natural Science is also amazing...we just visited this for the first time last month.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter