• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

August 5, 2006 Eastern 7-Day Magic

disneyma

Can't wait to get back to DVC and Disney....
Hello......

There must be somebody else on this cruise.... I have been waiting for someone to post this thread for a few months....nobody did.... so I thought I would give it a chance...

We're booked on this cruise but we really booked it not intending to go, just to move it to another date. We were really just going for the rebooking onboard incentive but that could always change. If we do go it will be DH and myself and our DS 17 and DD 12. It will be our 3rd DCL cruise, our first was on the Wonder 8/04,our 2nd was on the Magic 8/05.
The real reason I went ahead and posted was I noticed you've been on both the Eastern and Western Carribean. Which did you like best and why?
Vickie

I really would have to say the Eastern. The days at sea are wonderful. I think that St. Thomas is a wonderful port to visit. There is nothing like spending three days at sea on your verandah or on the deck just hanging out.

However, I would do either cruise in a moments notice!!

I don't believe that I am the only one on the entire ship!

We're still booked but really plan on moving our ressie out till hopefully June 2007. Right after our DS graduates high school.
Vickie

I new there was somebody else on board......

Welcome..... Maybe we are the only two on the ship!!!

:) :wave:

Another family of three has joined this cruise, from Vienna Ohio. Mom dad and 11 year old daughter. First Disney cruise. We've been spending our time and money the last couple years at the Wilderness Lodge. Now we have decided to see what cruising is all about. It may be just 6 month away but it will be here befor you know it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter