• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

August 31, 2015 Dream

Hi Everyone!
Just finsihsed booking this August 31st cruise!

party:

I'm Stephanie and will be traveling with my hubby, 13yo daughter, and mom!

Looking forward to continuing this chain and getting to know some of you before the trip. Is anyone working on the Fish Extender coordination? I've heard so much about it...would love to be a part of the magic :smickey:

Chat Soon!
-Stephanie

Hate to leave this cruise group but we just switched over to the Fantasy leaving on the Saturday before.

Hope you all have a safe and enjoyable cruise!

Hi! We will be joining you all on this girl. This is our first on Disney and will be the first for kids, DD(6), DS(6) and DD(2). DH and I have cruised before, but with RCCL.

Just booked our very first DC!
Please add us to the FE group!
So excited about that! DD(6), DH, and I <3

Going down for a few days before, this cruise in the middle and a few days after!! 6 of us: Me, DW, Favorite MiL, DD, 13, DS 11 and DS 8.

We are booked on this cruise and can't wait. DH(44), DW(41), DS(9) and DD(5). It'll be our 9th (or 5th) Disney cruise and 2nd time on Dream. We can't wait.

Check this out.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/228942...-snap-silver-toggle?ref=listing-shop-header-1

il_570xN.753365259_8in5.jpg

Hey everyone! This is going to be our first cruise. We're excited. Going to be traveling with my two little girls. They're 9 and 6.

Last edited:
ATTENTION FISH EXTENDER PARTICIPANTS. PLEASE READ

Hello Cruisers!

I haven't seen anyone organizing the Fish Extender (FE) program so I will give it my best shot. Please note that I am a first time Disney Cruiser and I am open to any and all suggestions to make this a great FE experience for all!

If you are interested in participating please reply to this post or PM me ASAP with the information below so I can add you to the list. To keep costs at a minimum, Only 10 families will be added to this group. I will close the group on 7/31/15 and finalize the participant list to give enough time to finish gifts. I will send a final spreadsheet of the information via email or PM you with the information.

1. Family Last Name
2. Names of Travelers (along with children's ages & gender) You may also just state "boy" or "girl" if you'd rather not give names.
2. Cabin/Stateroom Number
3. If you want to include names, or other information like allergies, favorite characters etc. is up to you.

IDEAS FOR FISH EXTENDERS (FE)
http://www.wdwinfo.com/disney-cruise-line/fish-extender-basics.htm

* Please follow rules for FE.
http://www.disboards.com/threads/im...uise-meet-and-fish-extender-programs.3353477/
Please note, you may not use this forum as a place to advertise for your company per the rules for FE Exchange.

RULES:

Once we get 10 families in this group we will close the group to help keep costs at a minimum.

Let's keep it FUN for the kids.

Gifts must be given to each cabin on your FE list. You may do one cabin gift for everyone or separate gifts for each member. There is no minimum/maximum cost you must spend on these gifts. Please do so at your discretion and with no pressure from others. This is time to get creative and possibly showcase your local hometown fare!

For those of you who have never done an FE exchange here are the basics:

1) Gifts must be given to each cabin on your FE list to be delivered at some point during the cruise. You may do one cabin gift for everyone or separate gifts for each member. There is no minimum/maximum cost you must spend on these gifts. Please do so at your discretion and with no pressure from others. Get creative and showcase your craftiness and imagination. Gifts may also be purchased, they certainly do not have to be made by you.

Gifts are placed in the pockets of the fish extender found outside of each cabin. You are responsible for the acquisition of your family's FE and may either make your own or purchase one from someone via Etsy, etc. There are a lot of great FE crafters out there. Please click the link below for FAQ regarding FEs.
http://www.disboards.com/threads/oct-30-2010-7-night-western.1985164/page-4#post-28549569

Extra gifts (ie "Pixie Dust") are all optional.

3. Be sure to add your Family Name (and cabin # if you so choose) to the gift somewhere so participants know who it is from.

4. The FE group will be closed 30 days prior (effective July 31st) to sailing to give everyone enough time to finish their gifts. This can be flexible depending on how our group size is looking.

Again the cut off for this FE group is 7/31/2015.

Thanks! I can't wait for this fun vacation!! Only 79 more days!! :fish:

- Melissa Holloway

Hey everyone! This is going to be our first cruise. We're excited. Going to be traveling with my two little girls. They're 9 and 6.

Any other single parents on this cruise?

Yes, I'm going with my son (5) and daughter (8).

This will be my family's first time on a cruise. We are a family of 5. Myself (Michelle) Husband (Joe) and our 3 sons aged 17, 8 and 3. Looking for advice, suggestions, tips, any info anyone can give us on our cruise coming up very very soon. Also looking to possibly meet with other families so our kids can meet new friends and have someone to play with. Thanks :)

Hello Cruisers!

I haven't seen anyone organizing the Fish Extender (FE) program so I will give it my best shot. Please note that I am a first time Disney Cruiser and I am open to any and all suggestions to make this a great FE experience for all!

If you are interested in participating please reply to this post or PM me ASAP with the information below so I can add you to the list. To keep costs at a minimum, Only 10 families will be added to this group. I will close the group on 7/31/15 and finalize the participant list to give enough time to finish gifts. I will send a final spreadsheet of the information via email or PM you with the information.

1. Family Last Name
2. Names of Travelers (along with children's ages & gender) You may also just state "boy" or "girl" if you'd rather not give names.
3. If you want to include names, or other information like allergies, favorite characters etc. is up to you.

http://www.disboards.com/threads/im...uise-meet-and-fish-extender-programs.3353477/
Please note, you may not use this forum as a place to advertise for your company per the rules for FE Exchange.

RULES:

Once we get 10 families in this group we will close the group to help keep costs at a minimum.

Gifts must be given to each cabin on your FE list. You may do one cabin gift for everyone or separate gifts for each member. There is no minimum/maximum cost you must spend on these gifts. Please do so at your discretion and with no pressure from others. This is time to get creative and possibly showcase your local hometown fare!

1) Gifts must be given to each cabin on your FE list to be delivered at some point during the cruise. You may do one cabin gift for everyone or separate gifts for each member. There is no minimum/maximum cost you must spend on these gifts. Please do so at your discretion and with no pressure from others. Get creative and showcase your craftiness and imagination. Gifts may also be purchased, they certainly do not have to be made by you.

Gifts are placed in the pockets of the fish extender found outside of each cabin. You are responsible for the acquisition of your family's FE and may either make your own or purchase one from someone via Etsy, etc. There are a lot of great FE crafters out there. Please click the link below for FAQ regarding FEs.
http://www.disboards.com/threads/oct-30-2010-7-night-western.1985164/page-4#post-28549569

3. Be sure to add your Family Name (and cabin # if you so choose) to the gift somewhere so participants know who it is from.

4. The FE group will be closed 30 days prior (effective July 31st) to sailing to give everyone enough time to finish their gifts. This can be flexible depending on how our group size is looking.

- Melissa Holloway

Hello Cruisers!

1. Family Last Name

RULES:

- Melissa Holloway
Melissa,

Thanks for taking on the FE.

1. Painter
2. 4 travelers, me, the wife, Addyson 8 girl, Harrison 4 boy,
3. State room 6572

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter