• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

August 31, 2013- FANTASY 7 Night Western Caribbean

Just curious is there anyone who is sailing with us and regularly checking this thread who is not a part of the Facebook Group?

There are a bunch of group activities being planned and I will post info here if there is anyone not on FB.

Thanks

Just requested to join fb group! :)

I just wanted to let everyone know that the FE group has been closed as we have reached our 25 cabin limit. :cool1:

Helllllloooooo Everyone! Soooo excited!! Just booked this cruise. It will be my good friend Janet and myself. It is her first time on a Disney cruise and my 5th. We have both had a tough few years and decided to leave our DH's at home and have an awesome time on this cruise. It is close to both our birth day's as well so we are also celebrating that!! We will be in 8538 and looking forward to meeting some new friends. Woo Hoo!! (Just asked to join the FB group too)!! See ya real soon!!!

Hello all!! We just had 2 rooms drop out of the FE group, so that leave 2 open rooms. If anyone is interested please let me know before June 30th and I can add you to the list. Thanks :thumbsup2

We also have a private mixology class scheduled for a TBA time and date. If you would like to be added to that list, please let me know. Here is a little info on the class:
Some info on the class:

Here is the e-mail from DCL in regards to Mixology...Just an FYI of the price and their rules. We can definitely arrange a private Mixology, it would be 1 hour, a $20.00 fee per participant (pricing subject to change without notice) whether they show-up or not. Absolutely, you must have a minimum of 25 Guests/Adults to be considered. Skyline is a sophisticated bar where adults can enjoy ever-changing birds-eye views of stunning European city skylines that transform from day to night. Marvel at the view through tall "windows to the world," featuring a different European skyline each day from a vantage atop a high rise. And as the day progresses, watch the spectacular scene transform from day to night. ... Location: Disney Fantasy, Deck 4, Deck 4, Aft Skyline is one of the most requested locations for this type of event. I will file your request for now & get back with you 30 days prior to sail date to process your request. Please gather all names & stateroom #’s.

Question about getting from BLT to the port and returning to BWV. We can drive and park. Or we can use a private car service. Love the bus but it does get to he port later than we would like. What is the easiest option? Is there a big cost savings over one or the other or are they about even? It is just 2 adults traveling. Thank you four your guidance/opinions in advance :-)

Hi I'm travelling with my family and we would love to join the FE!!! We don't have a room assigned yet, this would be our 2nd FE we did our first this past September Fantasy Cruise!!!

If there's still room, we'd like to be on the FE. Not sure of our room number yet, but will update as soon as I know it. We did an FE on the Wonder in April and it was one of the highlights of our cruise!

Hi, Im completely new to this whole thing and would like to hav my sons 2&6 participate in the FE. I just read about them this evening, as this will be our first sailing. My husband will just be getting back from his 4th deployment. It would mean A LOT to my kids if they could join:)

Hi everyone. We are on this cruise. It will be myself, DH, my mom, DD (20), DD (16), DD (12), DS (9). This will be my 7th cruise with Disney, my DH's 1st 7 night cruise and my DD (20) 1st Disney cruise. Are there a lot of things for a 20 yo to do? It's such an in between age.

If you start another FE list we would like to join. My kids just informed me that they would like to do it this cruise. We didn't do it for the last couple cruises.

Hi everyone. We are on this cruise. It will be myself, DH, my mom, DD (20), DD (16), DD (12), DS (9). This will be my 7th cruise with Disney, my DH's 1st 7 night cruise and my DD (20) 1st Disney cruise. Are there a lot of things for a 20 yo to do? It's such an in between age.

If you start another FE list we would like to join. My kids just informed me that they would like to do it this cruise. We didn't do it for the last couple cruises.

Hi!! Welcome!! We just started a 2nd group!! Are you on Facebook? If you are, here is the link to join the group... https://www.facebook.com/groups/368689293207362/
If not, Dawn will get all of your information and add you to the 2nd group!!
So excited to have you on board. I have a 9 year old son as well, so hopefully we can have them meet up at the Meet and Greet!!

Just booked this cruise today. So excited to be going for my birthday. I requested access to the facebook group today. Hoping to participate in the second FE group

Hi everyone!!!! My family and I have just switched our cruise dates to this sailing and we are SO excited!! We'd love to participate in the FE if there is still available space. We have a GTY room so I am not sure of our room number yet, but we will be traveling with 2 adults and 2 children ages 4 (boy) and 6 (girl). So excited!!

Hi everyone!!!! My family and I have just switched our cruise dates to this sailing and we are SO excited!! We'd love to participate in the FE if there is still available space. We have a GTY room so I am not sure of our room number yet, but we will be traveling with 2 adults and 2 children ages 4 (boy) and 6 (girl). So excited!!

Welcome!! We have a second FE group that has been started!! Did you join the FB page? We are a very active group over there. We have lots of fun things planned...a Private Mixology Class, A private excursion to Mr. Sanchos in Cozumel, a day that we are planning to go to the Rainforest Room together. :) Should be a great cruise.

Hey hey I'm here lol. Can't wait for this cruise. Booked it last min with mom who turns 65 on this cruise. She hasn't been on a Disney cruise since it was the big red boat with premier cruise lines. I was 5 so that means 22 years ago. I can't wait for her to see it & castaway cay which back then you had to take a boat to get to the island & the water was full of jellies. I joined the FB page. Part of FE group 2 & will do my best on some cool gifts. I'm just excited because it was a VGT or VTG I can't remember the order of letters but it's guarantee balcony which my mom says is a must have. Hope to make this special with her. Can't wait to meet some of ya. As Tigger would say TTFN

Just booked this, our second Disney Cruise!!! Stateroom 8572!!!

We are the Hunter Family, from Newark, DE.

Me, hubster and DS 11. We might do the FE if it is in small groups. I also just requested to join the FB page. Thanks!

Hey hey I'm from Newark, DE too. It's a small world after all. That's so awesome. Are u on the FB group? If so I'm Stephanie M-Ski. We should chat that's awesome

That's awesome! How many girls and what ages are on your trip? We're a young family, I'm 29 my wife is 27, son is 13 & daughter is 4. The Cruise is Less than a month away! We're on the 10th deck in Category 04A, Deluxe Family Oceanview Stateroom with Verandah. I had changed this recently because I had a GTY room and was not comfortable with that category.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter