August 31, 2013- FANTASY 7 Night Western Caribbean

PIC OF THE DAY - PIC IN CABIN OF ALL 4 OF THIER SHIPS - I WOULD SAY THEY ARE PROUD :thumbsup2 PS The reflection is of me and my Granddaughter ;)

DSC_1179.jpg

Hi everyone! We will be on this cruise also (me, dh, dd 7 ds5). We booked it during our last Disney Cruise in Oct.
Can someone tell me how to post pics? I have some great ones of the Walt Disney Suite and the awesome deck.
I will also join the fb page. :)

Michelle

Hi welcome aboard. I use photobucket to post my pics. Would love to see pics of the suite. Using my phone to post this. Watching a good tv show. Will post more info tomorrow morning about puttin a pic on here.

To Michelle - I use the free photobucket mode to post my pics. I find one I like and put it on my desktop of my computer. Then go to photobucket and upload it. Then they give 3 choices of how to post it - I use the "img code" - copy and then paste it.

This pic is a nice night view of the adult pool.

DSC_1152.jpg

Here's Minnie :love: BTW - the girl with the saxaphone was part of a duo that played some really good music ;)

DSC_1150.jpg

we are sailing on this cruise too :cool1::cool1::cool1:
it will be our 1st time on the Fantasy
there will be me jackie DH and DS15

thanks for posting the photos :cloud9:

we are sailing on this cruise too :cool1::cool1::cool1:
it will be our 1st time on the Fantasy
there will be me jackie DH and DS15

thanks for posting the photos :cloud9:

Hi - welcome aboard. The Fantasy is awesome ;) - You are welcome - I will post more pics tomorrow. Been working on organizing my DVD's and CD's this weekend. Quite a chore :surfweb:

Hi everyone! We will be on this cruise also (me, dh, dd 7 ds5). We booked it during our last Disney Cruise in Oct.
Can someone tell me how to post pics? I have some great ones of the Walt Disney Suite and the awesome deck.
I will also join the fb page. :)

Michelle

I see you found photobucket. Love the pics of the suite and the deck. I didn't know they had their own spa. That is awesome.

You have made those pics the pic of the day. If no-one posts any others (please feel welcome to) I will wait until another day to post a pic.:thumbsup2:)

Hello! We will be on this cruise! I've just requested to join the Facebook group. We'd love to participate in the FE! Let me know what info I need to provide and to whom. Thanks!

Hello! We will be on this cruise! I've just requested to join the Facebook group. We'd love to participate in the FE! Let me know what info I need to provide and to whom. Thanks!

Hi - Welcome aboard. On fb Dawn Edwards seems to be in charge of the FE. She said she started this thread. That would make her DisneyMom2008. There is more talk there than here about the FE :hippie:

My fiancee and I will be taking this cruise for our honeymoon and are so excited! Any tips and tricks for first time cruisers would be greatly appreciated. We are both Disney lovers, and went to WDW for Christmas last December. Can't wait to meet you all!
~Dara

:lovestruc :hyper: :surfweb:

Welcome aboard Dara - This is what your servers will do if you are celebrating something :flower3:

DSC_0448.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter