August 30th 2014, 7 night Mediterranean Cruise - Disney Magic

Mixology is most likely going to happen!:banana: Anyone else wanting to get on the list or wanting to know more, just let me know :D

This is the link for the final FE list. I will email those who have sent me their email with a copy on Monday when I get home from work because I am away from home for the weekend.

We are first time cruisers Disney! Is it too late to be part of the FE list? I have just found the blog.

Thanks, Brandy

Hi Brandy,

Sorry but yeah, it is too late to be on the 'official' lists. However, there are a few of us who are still planning on trading with 'last minute' additions. I don't know if the other families who are interested are on this board, because the truth is most of them are talking on the facebook page for this cruise. Do you have facebook? If not, I would be willing to direct them to you here.:goodvibes

It's going to be a great cruise!:cool1: I am sure it will not be your last! Any questions please do not hesitate to ask!:cheer2:

Hi brandy!!!
Join Facebook! I am one if the late ones but have a good group going! You are more than welcome to join with us!!! Should be AWESOME!

Hi everyone - we are getting ever closer. Does anyone know when those on the original FE list with GTY might start to get allocated their cabin number? I've seen in other posts that people have got them as far out as 56 days and as close to a few days before. Just wondering when I might be able to put some numbers against the GTY's on my FE list (yes, I'm a planner lol).... In other news, luggage tags arrived. Yay!

Hi Lela! I did have one room number given to me, I will get back to you soon with it. No one else has given numbers, but I will have a paper or something on my door with room assignments or changes on it. My room is 2133.

We are very anxious to go but haven't even packed yet. We will do that this coming weekend. Cruising from Cape Canaveral doesn't require limiting what you take while flying off to Barcelona does. We are not worried about the weight as much as just stuff to cart around while we travel. Really don't care a lot once we are on the ship. If you still want us to relay that surprise to your friends let me know, we will figure out how to meet up.

Hello MK Moose! Yes, it would be great if you could give them a package from me. :D Are you on your cruise meet thread for the WBTA? I am sure they are there. They are Steve and Mary Kay. I can find out what stateroom they are in, but that would ruin the surprise a bit :goodvibes I am in room 2133. We can arrange a time and place on the ship for me to give it to you :D Thanks!

Looks like our cruise is going to be a fairly full ship. Noticed that DCL's web site is only listing cat 6A, 5A, 5b and 5C cabins still available.

And boy are we glad we booked back in December, we did an OBB for a 4A which was $4,545, I see the 5A is going for $7,657.

Cautiously watching the internet about the volcano. I am making sure to bring extra prescription meds in case I get stuck in Europe.

Hello! We are this close to sailing! Yay!

I was wondering if everyone has received their room assignments yet?

I need two more GTY rooms to update on the FE list or you might not get your gifts!

I sent in my request for a room for a "Meet and Greet" about a month ago. I have not heard back from Disney. If I have info before we leave on Tuesday, I will post it here.

Mary, even if the meet and greet falls through, I will find a way to meet you the first day ;):goodvibes (LOL, I hope that doesn't sound threatening :lmao:)

We're almost there now...^^
Mum and I are leaving on Friday and spending our day in Barcelona. I can't wait for her to discover the Magic and the Disney Cruise Line!
Have a nice day!

Still nothing from DCL about the Meet and Greet. We are leaving for the airport tomorrow at 3 PM EDT. I think I'll have wifi while we are in Paris. I'll keep checking and let you know.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter