August 3, 2015 ~ 7-Night Alaskan Cruise on Disney Wonder

Did everyone just get their luggage tags and cruise stuff in the mail! I did today! It's coming soon!:flower1:

Hi Everyone,
I am visiting this board (for this cruise) for the 1st time tonight (receiving my documents today mad me realize how close this cruise is!) Anyway, this will be our 19th Disney Cruise (but 1st time to Alaska). Is there a Facebook group that has been formed? I know I am very late in the game (I actually booked this cruise on the day the booking window opened up for Platinum Castaway Club members!)

Take care!
Tricia

I just found the link for the Facbook group & requested to join.

I also saw that I missed the cutoff for FE, my son is going to kill me (even thoughhe is 15, he still gets a kick out of seeing all of the goodies in there each day! ... I think I will still hang it (maybe he won't notice that it is always empty... lol)

I just found the link for the Facbook group & requested to join.

I also saw that I missed the cutoff for FE, my son is going to kill me (even thoughhe is 15, he still gets a kick out of seeing all of the goodies in there each day! ... I think I will still hang it (maybe he won't notice that it is always empty... lol)

Sorry you missed the cutoff. I wouldn't mind dropping off something. An empty FE holder is a sad thing.

Thank you, Louella... I totally dropped the ball on this one! We are in cabin 7638... I really appreciate it!!!

Thank you, Louella... I totally dropped the ball on this one! We are in cabin 7638... I really appreciate it!!!

I have added you to the bottom of the FE list... In a pixie dust section! I can add anyone else that is too late for the regular FE. If you want to give me your cabin's names, ages (adult is fine for the over 18 crowd) and favorite character and any restrictions (allergies, etc) I will add that to the list also. I know my daughter is excited so we have some extras and I'm sure some other people do too!

I have added you to the bottom of the FE list... In a pixie dust section! I can add anyone else that is too late for the regular FE. If you want to give me your cabin's names, ages (adult is fine for the over 18 crowd) and favorite character and any restrictions (allergies, etc) I will add that to the list also. I know my daughter is excited so we have some extras and I'm sure some other people do too!

Yes, I can give to the Pixie dust FEs!

Sorry you missed the cutoff. I wouldn't mind dropping off something. An empty FE holder is a sad thing.

It's just me (Tricia) & my son Gavin (15). We are in cabin 7638. We both love the Fab 5 & the Nemo crew! No food allergies. Thank you so much for the "Pixie Dust" :yay:

Yay!! Mickey Mail has reached the UK and we have our cruise documents so I am able to update our cabin status for the FE. We are Donald/Daisy group:

Cabin #: was GTY now confirmed cabin - 6006

James M - Grumpy
Bridget F - Mickey
Emily F 11 - Eeyore
Alice F 8 - Duffy

Any Allergies: no allergies
Special Celebrations during the cruise: no celebrations

Not long now we are all very excited. Look forward to meeting you all soon...

Do you know if we are to put a tag or something saying who the FE gift is from or does it have to be anonymous? Just curious...

August 3 is coming soon!

Just confirming that we're definitely still in for FE - cabin 5624.

We're flying into Seattle on Sunday, renting a car, and staying in Vancouver at the Best Western Chateau Granville. Nice big one-bedroom suites that work well with our 3 kids plus grandparents.

http://www.chateaugranville.com/default-en.html

We looked into the various trains and shuttles to get from Seattle to Vancouver, but with 7 people it was cheapest and simplest to rent a car.

Do you know if we are to put a tag or something saying who the FE gift is from or does it have to be anonymous? Just curious...

I'm not participating this time but in my past experience, most families do put some sort of tag on their gifts to indicate who they are from.

Thanks! We are staying at the Delta Suites in Vancouver so it's in the city. It's just that there are 6 of us and usually a cab will only fit 4 additional max so it will be 2 cabs. But yes, parking and driving would be bad.
Hmm... for debarkation...
Hmm... I wonder if there is hotel shuttle available for cruise terminal transport.

Hello, My name is Nora Llaguno and we will be cruising with all of you lovely people. This is our very first Disney cruise and our children's first cruise ever. We only just heard about fish extenders from a friend and would like to join in the fun. In reading some of the posts it looks like there was a deadline to sign up. Is there ANY way my 2 children can participate? Is there a group for late comers? I think they would love this fun activity and I know that my daughter would love to make goodies to hand out. I have a 12 year old son (Alex) and a 10 year old daughter (Emma) Please advise as to what my options are.

Thank you!
Nora

Hello, My name is Nora Llaguno and we will be cruising with all of you lovely people. This is our very first Disney cruise and our children's first cruise ever. We only just heard about fish extenders from a friend and would like to join in the fun. In reading some of the posts it looks like there was a deadline to sign up. Is there ANY way my 2 children can participate? Is there a group for late comers? I think they would love this fun activity and I know that my daughter would love to make goodies to hand out.
Please advise as to what my options are.

We are:
Alex (12)
Emma (10) Dory

We are in cabin 7538

Any help you can give me would be greatly appreciated! Even if we are able to just hook up with 1 or 2 other cabins.
Thank you!
Nora

We have some gifts for the two families in the Pixie Dust Group.

Tricia, can you confirm your cabin number for me? I wrote down 7638 but the Group list (on page 2 of this thread) says 7658. I want to make sure I deliver to the right room.

Getting really excited now there is just over 1 week until we leave for the USA to start our holiday!

Hi My name is Nora Llaguno and I am trying to add my children to the pixie dust group. Im not quite sure what that is though. They would like to bring gifts and exchange with others. Below is our information:

We are in cabin 7538
Alex age 12 - no allergies
Emma age 10 - no allergies

We have some gifts for the two families in the Pixie Dust Group.

Tricia, can you confirm your cabin number for me? I wrote down 7638 but the Group list (on page 2 of this thread) says 7658. I want to make sure I deliver to the right room.

Getting really excited now there is just over 1 week until we leave for the USA to start our holiday!

We are in room 7638, I must have messed up earlier! Thanks for catching this! Tricia

So, I'm not sure how the Pixie Dust group will work but you can add my group there (Louella). I'm in the Donald/Daisy Group but I would be more than happy to spread a little Pixie Dust to that FE group.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter