AUGUST 3, 2013--FANTASY 7 night WESTERN

Welcome to all the new people! The first FE group was closed some time ago when it became very large. A second FE group closed recently. Most people really need quite a bit of time to purchase or make FE gifts. Feel free to start another group though!

Hi all! Just wanted to come by an introduce myself/my group. This is our first cruise so we won't be doing any FE groups and I'm not sure if the DBF will want to do any meetups but it's definitely fun to read everyone's posts & know that there might be some 'familiar' faces on the ship :goodvibes

I'm Emily, and my DBF is Channing - we're both 25, and we're Orlando locals & both work in the theme parks (me at Disney, him at Uni). We're cruising for the first time on DCL (and my first time ever!!!) for my best friend Jessica's wedding on Castaway Cay and I couldn't be more thrilled! I think Jess is a member of the facebook group but I'm not sure if she's been in the threat yet or not - I can't find any posts by her but I may have missed them. ETA: just found her intro two pages back! Whoops! lol

You can read my pre-trip report so far here, if you want to know a bit more about us or the wedding, or just to read my silly ramblings.

Hello all #1 FE group we made a room change today.
trajon4 7058 moved to cabin 6128.
Sorry for the late notice but we wanted a little more space.:wave2:

this app is a wee bit confusing for me haha I saw the Facebook page, maybe that will be easier.

I suppose I will follow my predecessors :)

My name is Stephanie-Lynn. I'm getting married on 7/27 then my husband and I will be boarding the Disney Fantasy for part two of our honeymoon :) I'm 24, he's 26. We have a 2-year-old, but he's staying behind with Grandpa.

This is his first Disney cruise, and my first cruise ever. We are so excited!

this app is a wee bit confusing for me haha I saw the Facebook page, maybe that will be easier.

I suppose I will follow my predecessors :)

My name is Stephanie-Lynn. I'm getting married on 7/27 then my husband and I will be boarding the Disney Fantasy for part two of our honeymoon :) I'm 24, he's 26. We have a 2-year-old, but he's staying behind with Grandpa.

This is his first Disney cruise, and my first cruise ever. We are so excited!

Congratulations on your wedding, what a great honeymoon!

HI,

This is our second Cruise. Alaska last summer. But learning so much still!! Just learned about this fish extender!! How can we participate? How do I get added to the facebook page??

Thanks!

Shannon

Cruising with my mom and son who is 6 (working on getting hubby to join.)

Hi,

This is our second DC but just learning about the Fish Extender Exchange. Would love to participate? Anyone else interested?

Welcome Shannon! We have two different FE going, but both of them have already closed in order to give everyone time to make/ buy their items. I have extra of what I am giving out so if you want to pm me your cabin information and how many people you have in your room, I would be happy to put a goodie in your FE

Thanks. We are in 7502.

I am learning how these boards work too!! What a fun idea the fish extender is. I just ordered one on etsy.com. hope it comes in time. I am so excited for the cruise!!

would love to participate

Room 7502

My mom (67)
Me (THE BIG 40)
My son (6)

Can not convince hubby to come on trip. . perhaps b/c my mom going. . hee hee!

HI. I also just figured this out! This is our 2nd DC. We are interested in doing the FE. We are in room 7502. I also have a son who is 6. Perhaps we can meet up on the cruise!

Hi, I would like to know how to join the FE group for the 8/3/13 sailing of the Disney Fantasy. This is our 1st Disney Cruise!

me (Jessica)
DH (David)
DS (Lucas) age 7

Thanks!

We want to join. I am sorry for all my posts. I am still figuring out how to respond to individual posts.

We are in room 7502.

:)

Shannon,
We are in room 7604
myself (Cristi)
husband-Brad
Rachel 17
Jacob 15

I have extra gifts for the FE so I can for sure give you something. :)

Have you gone to the facebook group we have yet? We are doing much more talking there than on here. If you haven't you can go to the first page of this thread and there is a link on how to get there and get added to the FB group

Cristi

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter