Me- Emily (15)

7) dreamertz: Staterooms 6552 & 6554
Michelle (DM)
David (DD)
Evan (16)
Ryan (11)
2 staterooms but 1 FE

8) and 9) nixieh: Staterooms 6182 adults and 6184 children
Me - Nicola Hart (Mum and Disney holiday planner)
DH - Nigel Hart (Big music fan)
DD-Rachel (16)
DD-Abigail (14)
DD-Emily (11)
Have 2 Fes but happy to accept 1 gift we are giving out 2

DECK 7
10) and 11) jham: staterooms 7000 and 7002
Mike--possibly Grumpy ;-)
Jeanne--Cinderella, Minnie
Jayden (15)(girl)
Seth (14)--Donald
Luke (10)
Lily (7)--Rapunzel

12) jessica52877 : stateroom 7008
Jessica
Lin (DH)
Dallas (10)(boy)

13) Donald & Daisy Duck: Stateroom 7054 & 7056
Me - Lee Ann
DH - Donald
DD - Meghan (20)
DS - Patrick (18)
(only 1 FE)

14) trajon4: stateroom 7058
Me-mom-Tracie
DH-John
DD age 8 Grace
DS age 8 Christopher

15) Simply Sarah: Stateroom 7034
me-Sarah
Hutson
Ben-11
Jack-9

16) Cristit14: Stateroom 7604
Me-Cristi
DH- Brad
DD-Rachel 17
DS-Jacob 15

17) Emicmac: Stateroom 7501
Me- Shelly
DH Bruce
DS Max 10*

18) DumboFan: 7522
myself, Debbie
hubby, Kenny
daughter, Kate (15)
added 5/20/13 Ashley (15)

DECK 8:

19) 20) and 21) CastlesandDreams : staterooms 8061, 8065 and 8063
Kirsten
Christine
Jackie (lady)
Jason (15)
Tyler (12)
Emily (11)
Sholeh (12)
Sidney (12)

22) BCAPDLRDCL21: 8088
My Auntie Judy
Kyle Age 23
Brandon Age 21
Spencer Age 17

DECK 9:
23) Tth5454: Stateroom 9656
Tanya
Dane (19) (boy)
Jensen (16) (girl)

24) and 25) jennyno1: staterooms 9592 & 9594
DH Neil
ME Jenny
DD Charley (6)
DS Davis (4)
DS Mason (2)
DN Ashley (Nanny)
Deck 10

26) HawkeyeMom: stateroom ???
Renee
Dr. Kathleen (mother)
Natalie (12)
Davis (10)
Gable (5)

Names Total numbers (so far)
Men - total 18(/COLOR]
Bill
Bill snr
Rich
Tim
Matt
David
Nigel
Mike
Donald
John
Hutson
Brad
Bruce
Kenny
Kyle
Brandon
Neil
Lin

Women - total 24
Lori
Charris
Ellen
Dawn
Kim
Michelle
Nicola
Jeanne
Jessica
Lee Ann
Tracie
Sarah
Meghan
Christi
Shelly
Debbie
Kirsten
Christine
Judy
Tanya
Jennyf
Renee
Kathleen
Ashley
Jackie 25

Teen girls (13 and up) total 12 (added 1 extra on May 20th)
Nicole 14
Erin 16
Katie 15
Madelyn 19
Emily 15
Rachel 16
Abigail 14
Jayden 15
Rachel 17
Kate 15
Jensen 16
Added 20th May Ashley 15

Teen boys (13 and up) - total 9
Steven 17
Evan 16
Seth 14
Patrick 18
Jacob 15
Jason 15
Nathan 14
Spencer 17
Dane 19

Tween girls (8-12)- total 7
Grace 8
Tyler 12
Mackenzie 12
Sholeh
Emily (11)
Emily 11
(there are 2 different 11 year old Emilys!)
Natalie 12

Tween boys (8-12) - total 11
Jimmy 9
Chris 10
Ryan 11
Luke 10
Dallas 8
Christopher 8
Ben 11
Jack 9
Max 10
Sidney 12
Davis 10

Younger girls (under 8) total 2
Charley 6
Lily 7

Younger boys (under 8) - total 3
Davis 4
Mason 2
Gable 5 3

Unknown adult total 1

Jackie (man/woman?)

OK so I have copied all the details over from my word doc so the formatting will be all over the place but I have made it as follows:

26 FEs (that is taking into account the groups with multiple staterooms but only 1 FE)

The breakdown is:
87 people in total (updated 20th May)
18 men
25 women
12 teenage girls (13+) (amended 20th May from 11 to 12)
9 teen boys
7 tween girls (8-12)
11 tween boys
3 younger boys (less than 8)
2 younger girls (less than 8)

I cannot say for 100% certain that it is all correct as my printer not working so I couldn't cross names off a written list. If anyone wants to check or edit the list please go ahead. Let me know and I can edit the list.

Phew - job number 5 on my to do list complete!
Have a good week everyone :goodvibes

Just noticed one more thing, on Jessica52877's group Lin is a man--her DH and Dallas is her DS10 so that makes one additional man. And GTY people, please let us know when you get a room assignment! I am thinking I will try to (remember to) put a dry erase board on my door where people who upgrade or change rooms can update their info for the FE. I will be room 7000 or 7002 so it will be on one of those two doors so feel free to update there and hopefully everyone can stop by there and check. Thanks!

Thank you so much for updating the list and keeping totals for each group!! My daughter will be very happy that she is considered a woman at 20 and not an older teen!!!

I will let you know the gty rooms as soon as we find out. I am really looking forward to seeing where my parents, sister and brother's families will be on the ship :goodvibes

Our check-ion time is between 1:00 and 1:30 because we are flying in the morning of the cruise at 11:00 :worship:

Getting all of this information together for our FE's make me even more excited for our cruise! (If that could even be possible at this point) ;)

And thank you very much nixieh for organizing the FE list! This will make planning much easier! :goodvibes

Also a late comer to the group!

We will be coming from Contemporary, using the bus/shuttle provided by DCL to hotel guests.

This is a first cruise for both of us (or at least a cruise like this, I did a Windjammer nearly two decades ago).

It will be myself (Dan) and my daughter (Kaylee, age 8 at time of travel, one month shy of 9).

We will be in stateroom 9172.

As I said, first cruise for both of us, and I have very little idea of what I'm walking into.

But we are both fanatical about Disney, and go to WDW every year. This year we'll be doing the Cruise as a surprise to her. So, the plan is fly in the day before to MCO, take ME to Contemporary, hang out at MK that day. The next morning grab the bus to Port Canaveral.

Cheers!

Just noticed one more thing, on Jessica52877's group Lin is a man--her DH and Dallas is her DS10 so that makes one additional man. And GTY people, please let us know when you get a room assignment! I am thinking I will try to (remember to) put a dry erase board on my door where people who upgrade or change rooms can update their info for the FE. I will be room 7000 or 7002 so it will be on one of those two doors so feel free to update there and hopefully everyone can stop by there and check. Thanks!

I have amended this - well spotted. Thanks

Hi Christine!

Welcome. I have a Tyler (age 12) and Emily (age 11)!!!!

Thank you!!! I'm so happy to see "my Emily" will have numerous girls her age to make friends with!!

Thank you!! We are very excited for our cruise!!

We have 2 staterooms booked on deck 5, 5016 & 5516.

Jackie is a woman. :goodvibes

Thanks! This is awesome.

Thanks for this. I have amended total for women to 25. I think that was the last of our unknowns solved. Time for some serious fe organising at my house now.

Happy planning everyone

hello everyone!!! we just found out that my best friend with be able to cruise with us!!!! if possible can you add one 15 year old, Ashley, to cabin 7522 (DumboFan)
thanks!!!

hello everyone!!! we just found out that my best friend with be able to cruise with us!!!! if possible can you add one 15 year old, Ashley, to cabin 7522 (DumboFan)
thanks!!!

I have added Ashley in to the FE list with the updated details.

Also a late comer to the group!

We will be coming from Contemporary, using the bus/shuttle provided by DCL to hotel guests.

This is a first cruise for both of us (or at least a cruise like this, I did a Windjammer nearly two decades ago).

It will be myself (Dan) and my daughter (Kaylee, age 8 at time of travel, one month shy of 9).

We will be in stateroom 9172.

As I said, first cruise for both of us, and I have very little idea of what I'm walking into.

But we are both fanatical about Disney, and go to WDW every year. This year we'll be doing the Cruise as a surprise to her. So, the plan is fly in the day before to MCO, take ME to Contemporary, hang out at MK that day. The next morning grab the bus to Port Canaveral.

Cheers!

What a great surprise! You will love the Disney Cruise

Hi Everyone,

Hope we're not too late to join!!! Super excited!!! This is our first Disney Cruise and we will be celebrating my DD "Golden Birthday"...she turns 10 on Aug 10th

Myself (Sherita)
DD (Gabrielle)

I'm checking to see if anyone is interested in a champagne girls meetup during one of our sea days....we would meet up at a designated location & time, wear pink with possibly boas, tiaras etc and have a drink of whatever and chat. We did this on our cruise in September and it was lots of fun....we also took pictures.

Let me know if ur interested.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter