August 29th, 2009--Eastern Magic...Let's Get it Started!

It was suggested to me that I ask about putting my youngest DS in the 5-7 year old group in the club so he could be with my other DS (6) but he is JUST 4 (as in today) so I am hesitant to ask. He HATED flounders at 2.5, and I really want him to have a good experience, not to mention some alone adult time! He doesn't like new places (adopted 2 years ago at 25 months) but will go anywhere with his brother. What do you think? He has had a year of preschool.

ft-l.jpg

Here's the latest image from the NHC. Bill is crazy big!!! Thank God he's staying away from land.

Look behind Bill and what do you see??? N.O.T.H.I.N.G

Like I said before, when a storm of Bill's strength moves through the water it makes it difficult for another system to form behind it.

Let's hope it stays that way. It takes two weeks for a storm to develop. I would NOT sound the all clear until Friday the 21st.

It's looking good for the Baker family this morning.

I got 98% of our packing done last night. DH is proud of me, we've never been this prepared before.

I did sit down and check all our documents, good thing, our Magical Express tickets and tags were wrong. Disney was great and fixed everything over the phone!

I also managed to get an early flight, non-stop going home and saved a few bucks! We'll get to fly back with gottolovedisney's family. The kids will love that!

Still so much to do... bank, post office, pay bills! Tonight I'm taking my Mom to the American Idol concert, I got her back stage passes to meet the singers. She loves that show! Tomorrow a relaxing morning at the spa, just what Mommy needs.

Enjoy your day!

:grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

Had some new people join, so I am reposting

This is not the FE LIST, if you do ont want your name on this list, please pm me and I will remove it. It was just easier to cut and paste our current list. To see Final FE List, click on link in my signature below

This is a new list of people on our board that are getting together for the meet. Now others that are not participating in the FE can have their families listed here so we can all get to know one another before our trip. This is going to be known as the DISFRIENDS LIST. If you plan on coming to our meet it is by the Goofy Pool 3pm on Sail Day. If you would like to be added to this list, please pm me your info and I will be happy to add you to our list!

If you would like to get a rubber bracelet, Cigy7 again has adult and youth sizes left as of 8/19, you must pm him to order, then you can pick them up and pay for them at the meet. You do not need to buy the bracelets to be part of the group. I believe they will be around $1.25 each, they are just a way to recognize our fellow disboarders at a glance while onboard.

V12diablo - Cabin's 1051 & 1053
Sue(DW), Laura DGM, DD-Allison-12, DS-Zachary-10(1051) Jason(DH), Rob, DS-Isaiah-7, DS-Zachary-13 (1053)

AnnieL - Cabin # 2017
Annie Marie & Bill, DD-Chloe-7, DD-Ava-5

jmchone0830 - Cabin #'s 2138-2140
Josie & Donald, DS-Stephen-13, DS-Ryan-11, DD-Megan-6,

4everluvDisney Cabin #2552 will give cabin as soon as it is assigned
Audrey, Doug, DGS-Spencer-6

ALLY092299 Cabin # 2556
Lori, DD-Ally-9

Lark1973 Cabin # 2633
Ron & Lallie, DS-Hal-7

MN Cruz'n - Cabin # 5520
Scott & Kristine, DD-Hannah-11, DD-Emma-7

RunDanceSkate - Cabin # 5522
Cindy & Michael, DS-Malcolm-15, DD-Montana-12

ydrj Cabin #5524
Yvonne & Doug, DS-Ryan-14, DD-Amanda-12

Cinderella1001 - Cabin #5629 & 5631
Celinda & John, DD-Jessica - 16 (Celebrating her Sweet 16), DD'sBFF-Courtney - 16 (Also Celebrating her Sweet 16)

racheltatt Cabin # 5650
Rachel & Matt

Chowboys Cabin #6006
Nasrin, DS-Aden-6, DS-Noah-10

nycemschic Cabin #6011
Sophia & Chris, DD-Kayleigh-9

Thetowlers Cabin #6067
Brian & Margie, DD-Rachel-6, DS-Shane-4

(with Thetowlers) #Cabin 6069
Alfred & Barbara, DD-Cheyene-13, DD-Montanna-10

Canadian Princess- Cabin # 6084
Bob & Anita, DD-11

cbkaity Cabin # 6090
Suzanne & Dan, DD-Kaitlyn

taikolaw - Cabin # 6104
Rob & Sarah - Celebrating their first anniversary!

skiingwife - Cabin #'s 6134/6135
Steve & Melissa, DS-Spencer-16, DS-Alex-14, DS-Nick - 11

Michele325 (thegoofy5) Cabin # 6524/6526
Michele & Howard, DD-Marissa-10, DS-Noah-6, DS-Zachary-4

jmefox Cabin #6543
Jamie & Christopher, DS-Elliot-3mos

MakingScrapbooks Cabin #6547
Jan(Celebrating 40th Bday), DS-Michael-13, DS-Matthew-11, DD-Miranda-8

Mojodisney Cabin # 6550
Monique & Tim, DD-Elizabeth-7, DDF-Mikayla-7

Matdrew - Cabin # 6551
Edie, DS-Drew-11, DS-James-7, DD-Juliana-4

goofy4U Cabin #6552- will give cabin as soon as it is assigned
Alma & Mike, DD-Lorena-13

SleepyatDVC - Cabin #6562
Grace & Sam, DD-Emma-10, DD-Lauren-8

lilmouse97 - Cabin # 6564
Jessica & Eric, DS-Nykolas-4

My4PhillyGirls - Cabin # 6570
Joe, DD-Natalia-17, DD-Jenei-13, DD-Deyshia (Deja)-9

TVEPFOX - Cabin # 6636
Michele & Erik, DD-Mikayla

Bellelinus - Cabin #7020
Julie, DD-Elizabeth-17, DD-Katherine-14, DD-Meredith-12

Waltworshiper - Cabin #7022
Sharon & Walt, DS-Mark-11, DS-John-10, DS-Matthew-7

Jason & Brittany - Cabin 7024(with Waltworshiper) both celebrating bdays while onboard & 1st pregnancy

dineyloveNY - Cabin # 7060
Lynda, DD-Sarah-13, DS-David-10

2fordisney - Cabin # 7118
Rita & John Celebrating Anniversary and a birthday onboard

Castaway Cayley - Cabin #7128
Cayley & Paul, DS-Cameron-5

EyeDisneyCruise - Cabin # 7528
Trisha & Ben, DD-Alexandra-4, DS-Zachary - 2

The Fox Family Cabin #7631
Karen & Jerry, DS-Rick-15, DS-Will-15

gotoluvdisney - Cabin # 8002
JoAnn & John, DD-Gillian-13, DD-Allie-11, DS-Johnny-8

Fabumouse - Cabin # 8084
Mychelle & Aaron, DD-Kailey-8, DD-Madeleine-3

justhat - Cabin # 8088
Justine & Joey, DS-Henry-3

Cigy7 Cabin # 8556
Mike & Tara, DS-Chase-22mos, DD-Sienna-3 1/2

jel0511 Cabin # 8584
Lori & Darren, DD-Julianna-11, DS-Brandon-8

AzPirates- Cabin # 8594
Kerry & Sheila, DS-Tanner-13, DD-Cammi-11

If anyone else would like to be added to the list, please pm me your info and I will be glad to add it to the list! If you do not have enough posts to pm me, just post to the thread, I usually check in a couple times a day!

:grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

It was suggested to me that I ask about putting my youngest DS in the 5-7 year old group in the club so he could be with my other DS (6)

I would absolutely sign him in there for the first day and just explain the situation to the staff. If it doesn't work out, you can switch later (we moved my DD out of the younger club last time so she could be with a friend and it was very easy). Good luck!:)

Had some new people join, so I am reposting

This is not the FE LIST, if you do ont want your name on this list, please pm me and I will remove it. It was just easier to cut and paste our current list. To see Final FE List, click on link in my signature below

This is a new list of people on our board that are getting together for the meet. Now others that are not participating in the FE can have their families listed here so we can all get to know one another before our trip. This is going to be known as the DISFRIENDS LIST. If you plan on coming to our meet it is by the Goofy Pool 3pm on Sail Day. If you would like to be added to this list, please pm me your info and I will be happy to add you to our list!

If you would like to get a rubber bracelet, Cigy7 again has adult and youth sizes left as of 8/19, you must pm him to order, then you can pick them up and pay for them at the meet. You do not need to buy the bracelets to be part of the group. I believe they will be around $1.25 each, they are just a way to recognize our fellow disboarders at a glance while onboard.

V12diablo - Cabin's 1051 & 1053
Sue(DW), Laura DGM, DD-Allison-12, DS-Zachary-10(1051) Jason(DH), Rob, DS-Isaiah-7, DS-Zachary-13 (1053)

AnnieL - Cabin # 2017
Annie Marie & Bill, DD-Chloe-7, DD-Ava-5

jmchone0830 - Cabin #'s 2138-2140
Josie & Donald, DS-Stephen-13, DS-Ryan-11, DD-Megan-6,

4everluvDisney Cabin #2552 will give cabin as soon as it is assigned
Audrey, Doug, DGS-Spencer-6

ALLY092299 Cabin # 2556
Lori, DD-Ally-9

Lark1973 Cabin # 2633
Ron & Lallie, DS-Hal-7

MN Cruz'n - Cabin # 5520
Scott & Kristine, DD-Hannah-11, DD-Emma-7

RunDanceSkate - Cabin # 5522
Cindy & Michael, DS-Malcolm-15, DD-Montana-12

ydrj Cabin #5524
Yvonne & Doug, DS-Ryan-14, DD-Amanda-12

Cinderella1001 - Cabin #5629 & 5631
Celinda & John, DD-Jessica - 16 (Celebrating her Sweet 16), DD'sBFF-Courtney - 16 (Also Celebrating her Sweet 16)

racheltatt Cabin # 5650
Rachel & Matt

Chowboys Cabin #6006
Nasrin, DS-Aden-6, DS-Noah-10

nycemschic Cabin #6011
Sophia & Chris, DD-Kayleigh-9

Thetowlers Cabin #6067
Brian & Margie, DD-Rachel-6, DS-Shane-4

(with Thetowlers) #Cabin 6069
Alfred & Barbara, DD-Cheyene-13, DD-Montanna-10

Canadian Princess- Cabin # 6084
Bob & Anita, DD-11

taikolaw - Cabin # 6104
Rob & Sarah - Celebrating their first anniversary!

skiingwife - Cabin #'s 6134/6135
Steve & Melissa, DS-Spencer-16, DS-Alex-14, DS-Nick - 11

Michele325 (thegoofy5) Cabin # 6524/6526
Michele & Howard, DD-Marissa-10, DS-Noah-6, DS-Zachary-4

jmefox Cabin #6543
Jamie & Christopher, DS-Elliot-3mos

MakingScrapbooks Cabin #6547
Jan(Celebrating 40th Bday), DS-Michael-13, DS-Matthew-11, DD-Miranda-8

Mojodisney Cabin # 6550
Monique & Tim, DD-Elizabeth-7, DDF-Mikayla-7

Matdrew - Cabin # 6551
Edie, DS-Drew-11, DS-James-7, DD-Juliana-4

goofy4U Cabin #6552- will give cabin as soon as it is assigned
Alma & Mike, DD-Lorena-13

SleepyatDVC - Cabin #6562
Grace & Sam, DD-Emma-10, DD-Lauren-8

lilmouse97 - Cabin # 6564
Jessica & Eric, DS-Nykolas-4

My4PhillyGirls - Cabin # 6570
Joe, DD-Natalia-17, DD-Jenei-13, DD-Deyshia (Deja)-9

TVEPFOX - Cabin # 6636
Michele & Erik, DD-Mikayla

Bellelinus - Cabin #7020
Julie, DD-Elizabeth-17, DD-Katherine-14, DD-Meredith-12

Waltworshiper - Cabin #7022
Sharon & Walt, DS-Mark-11, DS-John-10, DS-Matthew-7

Jason & Brittany - Cabin 7024(with Waltworshiper) both celebrating bdays while onboard & 1st pregnancy

dineyloveNY - Cabin # 7060
Lynda, DD-Sarah-13, DS-David-10

2fordisney - Cabin # 7118
Rita & John Celebrating Anniversary and a birthday onboard

Castaway Cayley - Cabin #7128
Cayley & Paul, DS-Cameron-5

EyeDisneyCruise - Cabin # 7528
Trisha & Ben, DD-Alexandra-4, DS-Zachary - 2

The Fox Family Cabin #7631
Karen & Jerry, DS-Rick-15, DS-Will-15

gotoluvdisney - Cabin # 8002
JoAnn & John, DD-Gillian-13, DD-Allie-11, DS-Johnny-8

Fabumouse - Cabin # 8084
Mychelle & Aaron, DD-Kailey-8, DD-Madeleine-3

justhat - Cabin # 8088
Justine & Joey, DS-Henry-3

Cigy7 Cabin # 8556
Mike & Tara, DS-Chase-22mos, DD-Sienna-3 1/2

jel0511 Cabin # 8584
Lori & Darren, DD-Julianna-11, DS-Brandon-8

AzPirates- Cabin # 8594
Kerry & Sheila, DS-Tanner-13, DD-Cammi-11

If anyone else would like to be added to the list, please pm me your info and I will be glad to add it to the list! If you do not have enough posts to pm me, just post to the thread, I usually check in a couple times a day!

We would like to be added to the list.
cbkaity cabin #6090
Suzanne & Dan DD Kaitlyn 8
Thanks!

We would like to be added to the list.
cbkaity cabin #6090
Suzanne & Dan DD Kaitlyn 8
Thanks!

No problem, I am happy to add you to the list. I put you on the list on the previous page. It will not show in your post where it is quoted though, it does not update quotes when I add names, but it is on the list.:goodvibes

No problem, I am happy to add you to the list. I put you on the list on the previous page. It will not show in your post where it is quoted though, it does not update quotes when I add names, but it is on the list.:goodvibes

Thank you! Sorry I didn't see it the first time. Running in too many different directions! Didn't mean to include the whole list in my post either. Oops

Okay I added more people to the Bracelets list. If your name is on this list then your counted. If you want bracelets I still have plenty pm me.
Mike

Thank you! Sorry I didn't see it the first time. Running in too many different directions! Didn't mean to include the whole list in my post either. Oops

Not a problem, I had added you back to the list after your post.

If anyone else would like to be put on the list, let me know!

Look behind Bill and what do you see??? N.O.T.H.I.N.G

Like I said before, when a storm of Bill's strength moves through the water it makes it difficult for another system to form behind it.

Let's hope it stays that way. It takes two weeks for a storm to develop. I would NOT sound the all clear until Friday the 21st.

Fingers crossed that you are right:cool1::cool1::cool1:

It's looking good for the Baker family this morning.

I got 98% of our packing done last night. DH is proud of me, we've never been this prepared before.

I did sit down and check all our documents, good thing, our Magical Express tickets and tags were wrong. Disney was great and fixed everything over the phone!

I also managed to get an early flight, non-stop going home and saved a few bucks! We'll get to fly back with gottolovedisney's family. The kids will love that!

Still so much to do... bank, post office, pay bills! Tonight I'm taking my Mom to the American Idol concert, I got her back stage passes to meet the singers. She loves that show! Tomorrow a relaxing morning at the spa, just what Mommy needs.

Enjoy your day!

Backstage passes- how cool is that!! My kids are super jealous!

It was suggested to me that I ask about putting my youngest DS in the 5-7 year old group in the club so he could be with my other DS (6) but he is JUST 4 (as in today) so I am hesitant to ask. He HATED flounders at 2.5, and I really want him to have a good experience, not to mention some alone adult time! He doesn't like new places (adopted 2 years ago at 25 months) but will go anywhere with his brother. What do you think? He has had a year of preschool.

Actually, I think I would ask for the 6yo to be in the younger group if you don't think he'd mind. If your just turned 4yo doesn't like new places much, and didn't like Flounders last cruise, he might be more comfortable around his own age kids, with his brother there as well. I say this only because last year we cruised with my SIL and her kids were 7yo and turned 5yo on the trip. The 5yo is very shy and would only go to the clubs if his sister went (even though my daughter, his cousin, was there), but didn't really like the 5-7 group because there were a lot of older kids that sort of intimidated him and the activities were a little above his interest level as well. He was in pre-k at the time, so his class at school was mostly 4yos/young 5yos, so I guess that's why he liked the 3-4 group better. His sister just moved down to the 3-4 group often (she was 7yo) and she was fine with it for the most part.

Wow...pretty quiet here...

Is everyone packing? I know some are already in transit to WDW, but...

Still here. Just been busy with work, finishing up FE's, and trying to pack and clean my house. Distracted by new season of Top Chef last night:happytv:

We leave Monday 6 am so will finish Sunday night. Will be tight since we are hosting a dinner party for 12 on Sunday afternoon. Thank goodness it is at our friends house so we don't have to clean up afterwards.:cheer2:

Love seeing the pictures Julie!

Finished packing the kids last night, will hopefully finish dh and myself today, with the exception of some last minute laundry:laundy:, although we don't leave unitl Wed am. Very jealous of those leaving this coming weekend, but wish you all safe journey's.:goodvibes

I know - so quiet after all the chit chat. :) We are leaving Sunday morn. for WDW and I've been running around like crazy doing things like haircuts, getting food for the dog, stuff for the house-sitter, preparing the tips (ouch), and now we're going back to Target to see if I can find a clear shoe holder. Oh, and some heel lifts for a short person who wants to ride Soarin'. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter