• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

August 29th, 2009--Eastern Magic...Let's Get it Started!

Quick question:

Are we putting tags on the FE gifts saying who they're from?

Clothes shopping-check
pirate stuff- check
FE gifts- just about done
door magnet--- not yet
laundry- not til the day before we leave (we're leaving next sat.)
clean house--- as if...

I am also one that insists on leaving a clean house- I think about it like this- work before play... I just mentally need to come home to a clean house- otherwise I feel like I skated around my responsibilities...(Also if someone breaks in, if there's a fire, or if my landlord lets himself in, I want it to be sparkling!- ever see the Simpsons Movie when Marge washes a dish while the house is on fire? That is definitely me)

Two of my children are staying with DMIL in a connecting cabin. When printing the forms their names are listed in my reservation but there isn't a line for me to sign for them.

I went onto the other reservation and I can type my name as being responsible for them but the cc info has my DMIL.

I printed out both just in case. But my question is whether or not signing for my room's payment authorization is enough or do I sign the others papers too:confused3

Joe

One of my sons is in my stepsons room, the reservations were linked, and I was able to add him to my cc when I initially did the online check in from my reservation, not my stepsons. He did print off with my stepsons reservation, and it asks for the responsible party to sign for him, so I signed the form. I did recheck online and it does say that his charges are on my charge card. We did the same last time with my SIL having one of the boys, any excursions for my son were charged to my room, no problems.

Quick question:

Are we putting tags on the FE gifts saying who they're from?

Clothes shopping-check
pirate stuff- check
FE gifts- just about done
door magnet--- not yet
laundry- not til the day before we leave (we're leaving next sat.)
clean house--- as if...

I am also one that insists on leaving a clean house- I think about it like this- work before play... I just mentally need to come home to a clean house- otherwise I feel like I skated around my responsibilities...(Also if someone breaks in, if there's a fire, or if my landlord lets himself in, I want it to be sparkling!- ever see the Simpsons Movie when Marge washes a dish while the house is on fire? That is definitely me)

I have tags on mine, but mine also say who each is for and their room number, it makes it easier for me when I deliver them!

It's Friday night, DH working in NYC for 3 days, Mama needs cruise money.

Let's play the packing game!

Pack a bag, drink a beer! :drinking1:drinking1:drinking1:drinking1:drinking1

Who's with me???

I do not travel light!!!

Ladies I need your advice....

Last cruise I packed my push-up bras all wrong :crowded:

They were a little :tilt::tilt: when I took them out.

Any suggestions to keep the girls :bounce::bounce:

Thank you!

p.s. I knew the men would read this, that's why I used my secret code!

You think you got problems??

I still have dirty laundry from the last cruise!

Our safe deposit box is a shoe box in the bottom of my closet!

By the time this cruise gets here I'll be printing money!

I fired my housekeeper, to raise money for my bar bill!

Our departure is HURRY up zip that suitcase and get your butts in the car before me miss our flight!

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Hey! Can you print some money for me too? I certainly need some since I was crazy enough to suddenly decide to buy a house. Closing will be sometime after the cruise and my bank account will be woefully empty after the down payment.

:scared1:

Thank you!

Do what you did when you were 13 - stuff a sock in it! :rotfl:

Who's with me???

I do not travel light!!!

I'm with you girlfriend except I'll have a glass of white wine or.....a Margarita!!

Who's with me???

I do not travel light!!!

You cant travel light seems your bringing to many bra's

Thank you!

You know men will always read this stuff

I'm looking for similar advice. Last trip I packed my jock straps all wrong The boys were in a studio instead of a 2 bedroom

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

One of my sons is in my stepsons room, the reservations were linked, and I was able to add him to my cc when I initially did the online check in from my reservation, not my stepsons. He did print off with my stepsons reservation, and it asks for the responsible party to sign for him, so I signed the form. I did recheck online and it does say that his charges are on my charge card. We did the same last time with my SIL having one of the boys, any excursions for my son were charged to my room, no problems.

Thanks Sharon:goodvibes

I don't know why I am worrying about it. My DMIL will be standing right there with the forms when we all check in together. I just don't like unfinished business when checking it. It makes the check in "Magical.":thumbsup2

Joe

Hey everyone! We are so looking forward to our 2nd DC, and it is only 15 days away. I feel like I have been searching for this thread for 2 days now, so glad to have found it finally. I look forward spending the next 2 weeks chatting with all of you before we all get on the happy boat together.:yay:

Jessica-3rd cruise
Eric-2nd cruise and celebrating 35th while sailing
Nykolas-2nd cruise and celebrating 4th while sailing
Ft Worth, TX

You know men will always read this stuff

I'm looking for similar advice. Last trip I packed my jock straps all wrong The boys were in a studio instead of a 2 bedroom

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

What a great come back to the push up bra comment. You two gave me such a great laugh this morning. thanks:rotfl2:

Hey everyone! We are so looking forward to our 2nd DC, and it is only 15 days away. I feel like I have been searching for this thread for 2 days now, so glad to have found it finally. I look forward spending the next 2 weeks chatting with all of you before we all get on the happy boat together.:yay:

Jessica-3rd cruise
Ft Worth, TX

WelcomeAboard.jpg

Jessica-3rd cruise
Ft Worth, TX

:welcome: to the group!

two_atl.gif

Ms. Ana has arrived. She is the first tropical storm of the 2009 Atlantic Hurricane season. (sorry I get excited about this stuff)

two_atl.gif

She's traveling at 40 mph and should hit FL on late this week.

This gives the big #1 upcoming status as Hurricane Bill. You know I will have way too much fun with Bill jokes.

Jessica-3rd cruise
Ft Worth, TX

Welcome!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter