• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

August 28, 2015 - Disney Dream 3 Night Bahamian Cruise

Hi!!!! Booked a few weeks ago and this will be my family's first cruise ever! We are celebrating DD's 16th birthday. It will be me, DH, DD, DS, DM, DNiece and DNephew. My sister is supposed to join us but she hasn't booked yet.

I'm soooooo excited. Any good DCL books that anyone recommends?

We will also be at WDW the week before the cruise.

Hubby has just booked our first cruise:cool1:
Excited or nervous, not sure which lol
Dd 17, ds 8, dh & little old me
Just wanted to say hi

Hubby has just booked our first cruise:cool1:
Excited or nervous, not sure which lol
Dd 17, ds 8, dh & little old me
Just wanted to say hi

Hi :)

Welcome aboard. Think you'll find it's excitement you're feeling ;)

You'll have an AWESOME time, there's so much to do, or not, depending on your preference :hyper:

Look forward to getting to know a bit about you over the next 12 months :banana:

Hi,
We are also on the 28th cruise. We did the exact same date and cruise this year! :)
It's amazing!!!
We will also want to join the fe nearer the time, the kids loved doing it this year!

We are: me Becky, hubby lee, my mum Julie, our boys Corey (9) and Josh (6)

Hi, We are also on the 28th cruise. We did the exact same date and cruise this year! :) It's amazing!!! We will also want to join the fe nearer the time, the kids loved doing it this year! We are: me Becky, hubby lee, my mum Julie, our boys Corey (9) and Josh (6)

If you did the same cruise this year, would you mind sharing a copy of your Personal Navigator? I'm curious to see how the nights are split up.

Is everyone getting off at all the ports or are you skipping any?

Hi all,
I'm not sure how to attach a pic of the navigator, can anyone advise? I've saved all sorts of things! Ha ha
If not I can email you a copy and some pics if you want to pm me your email addresses?
We are already thinking what to do with our fe next year, we won't be telling our boys that we are doing the cruise (if we can keep it quiet long enough) ha ha. We are going o see if they can guess on the way to the port :) they really enjoyed the fe, it became a highlight!

We got off at Nassau last year just to look around the craft stalls, they are very cheap and some lovely gifts. But we said we won't do it next year just castaway cay! Which is absolutely amazing!!!

We got off at Nassau last year just to look around the craft stalls, they are very cheap and some lovely gifts. But we said we won't do it next year just castaway cay! Which is absolutely amazing!!!

We'l be doing the same, Atlantis is very pricey and we've
done Nassau a few times. The straw market is wonderful though:cool1:

Hi all, I'm not sure how to attach a pic of the navigator, can anyone advise? I've saved all sorts of things! Ha ha If not I can email you a copy and some pics if you want to pm me your email addresses? We are already thinking what to do with our fe next year, we won't be telling our boys that we are doing the cruise (if we can keep it quiet long enough) ha ha. We are going o see if they can guess on the way to the port :) they really enjoyed the fe, it became a highlight!

If you can scan it and save it as a picture, you can upload to a site such as photobucket. Photobucket will give you a share link that you can copy and then paste here.

Ahoy there ya'll!

So, count us in on this merry band of cruisers, cause we just revamped our 2015 schedule & are looking forward to heading back out to sea :)

I'll definitely want in on the FE group...

It will be our "core four" of our family along for this fun, so that's me, my DW, DD (who will still be 9) and DD (who will be 8 by then)....boy does time fly.....guess that's why we need our pixiedust: to keep on to the second star to the right....

-Cobbo

Hi all
Just booked this cruise myself (darren) dd 14 and mum. We are traveling from Australia for our third cruise. Thanks

Posts have been removed from a number of Cruise Meets threads including this one.

Please review the Cruise Meet Policy regarding Cruise Meet and Fish Extender programs. - http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3353477

Links to Cruise Meet discussion/Fish Extenders other than those on the DIS may not be posted or offered by any other means (PM, email, "search" directions).

Thanks in advance for your cooperation.

We'll be joining all of you on the Dream on August 28th. It's myself (Jen), DH, DS (11) and DD (8) -ages at cruise time

This is our very first cruise and we are so excited! :banana:

Hubby decided to spring for a concierge level stateroom which is probably a bad idea since I'll be spoiled for cruising any other way.

I can't wait!!!

We'll be joining all of you on the Dream on August 28th. It's myself (Jen), DH, DS (11) and DD (8) -ages at cruise time

This is our very first cruise and we are so excited! :banana:

Hubby decided to spring for a concierge level stateroom which is probably a bad idea since I'll be spoiled for cruising any other way.

I can't wait!!!

How exciting, 1st cruise and concierge :-) Our 1st cruise was inside stateroom next to the anchor ;-)

Just booked this trip as our first cruise. Now what do I do ?! LOL! I'll gladly take any recommendations. I booked a room at WDW the day before to get us in Florida a day ahead of time, have rental car & flight. Do I make dining Reservations? Thanks in advance!

Welcome to you! What do you need help with in particular? Dining reservations for that date don't start until 180 days before - mid- end of February that means

So our school district just announced that they will be starting school a little earlier this coming year and our kids would miss the beginning of school due to our cruise. We're jumping ship to move to the Aug 21st cruise. Have a wonderful time!!

Jen

Just booked a back to back ..... this is our 5th time on the dream .... it is going to feel like coming home .... there will be 5 in our state room ..... looking to join the FE group .... has one been started ???...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter