• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

August 28, 2014- 3-Night Dream

Thank you Bexy83 and Maleficent is Me for chiming in! I have you added to Friday, which is now full. I am still waiting to hear from:

baileyspoppi
lingra01
Valentine
Morrow0714

Please let us know which day you prefer! We have two spots left on Thursday and three on Saturday.

Thanks!

hi
just wanted to say thursday is fine. can you access the concierge area. i know the room key is specific

hi
just wanted to say thursday is fine. can you access the concierge area. i know the room key is specific

Hi my family and I are going on our first Disney Cruise in August. The ship is called the Disney dream, I want us as a family to participate in the Fish Extenders activity. I am a little confused as to how to sign up and find out how many family's are participating in it as well. Can anyone help me please!?

Anyone interested in a mixology class?

I have contacted DCLs private events coordinator and am putting together a private mixology group for anyone interested... it will be held on our Nassau day in the early afternoon, cost is $15/person and will be charged to your stateroom account. I will need a final headcount w/stateroom #s by 8/7/14.

Please note: 21 and over only!

PM me if you are interested :)

Hello,

We will be sailing on the 8/28 Dream. Wife, two sons (13,12), and daughter (7). It's a family surprise.

Pete

Hello, We are a family of seven! My husband & I, Our two daughters 20, the other is turning 17 on the 29th! Also our two boys 14 and 12! We also have my mom joining us! Just wondering if anyone has started to organize an
FE Group?

Hi to all the new joiners:-) see you aboard!

Exciting to thin we're under a month away now!!

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Hi everyone! Are you getting excited yet? I've been slowly throwing things in a suitcase as I think of them. Hopefully everything will get there eventually!

I told my sister that we had a few drop outs from our FE group, so she graciously offered to hop in there and take a Saturday slot to make sure don't have to do without that day. Hopefully that is okay with everyone! She is traveling with her ds18, dd12, and dd10.

Here's our final list, complete with room numbers and headcounts.

Thursday, August 28:
1. Ashlotte, 9652, 4 people (2 adults, 11M, 9F)
2. lingra01, 12522, 4 people (2 adults, 13F, 12M)
3. lingra01's cousin, 12504, 3 people (2 adults, 9F)

Friday, August 29:
1. Disney susan, 10158, 4 people (2 adults, 15M, 12M)
2. Bexy83, 6548, 5 people (3 adults, 7M, 5M)
3. Maleficent is Me, 9138, 3 people (2 adults, 2M)

Saturday, August 30:
1. laurasbaker, 9148 (2 adults, 12F, 10F)

Total: adults- 15,
kids- 12 (7 boys, 5 girls)

Hi All, We are SO excited for our 1st Disney Cruise! We are a family of 4, Myself, Hubby, our son 8 and our daughter 6!!! Wish I hand found this site earlier and the FB page, I requested and I am hoping to be added!:woohoo::woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter