August 27, Fantasy Eastern

Hi everyone - the FE list in post 35 has been updated, and we have completed Group One! Now on to Group Two!
Please help! I want to do FE... and this forum is so confusing. I'm not on FB.
Can you please email me info so Iknow when I get the list and if I'm on it...
j.holliday315@gmail.com August 27th, 2016 sailing... party of 4, 2 adults and 2 kids.
Thanks!

Has the FE list come out yet? Virgin FE family... I dont understand it entirely... Please email me info..
How many to buy for... how do I know who is participating?

j.holliday315@gmail.com

Thanks, Jennifer

I know that the FE lists (there are so many they were broken up into manageable numbers) are on the FB pages. I an not into FE, so I dont know if the one someone was trying to organize here ever took off.

Hi Folks. little late getting to the dis on our cruise.. We are first time cruisers, cruising with a family who has cruised before but never on DCL. We booked the first day the itinerary was released... Not much interested in FE :) but definitely interested in any tips/hints folks have. We have connecting cabins with our friends. We already got the pre cruise photo (digital only) package, and they will get the same on board so we all get our photos.
My wife and I just celebrated our 19th and... we did our honeymoon on Tortola... so its cool to be going back. We have the dolphin thing scheduled there (they didn't have that 19 years ago...) and we are doing the Sea Trek at the Coral World on St. Thomas.

There is me, my wife, my first son (16), and my second son (11)
Oh yeah, we are headed to Disney Springs then two days at the Dark Side (universal) before our trip. We are starting off with a great breakfast with Stitch on cruise day.

John

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter