• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

August 25, 2013 FE

mgoodwin

Earning My Ears
I am heading out on my first cruise with DH, DD12, DD12 (twins), &DD5. We have been reading about the FE and would like to participate. Has a thread been started yet?

I am heading out on my first cruise with DH, DD12, DD12 (twins), &DD5. We have been reading about the FE and would like to participate. Has a thread been started yet?

If you click on 'Disney Cruise Meets" above, you will be able to browse by ship for every thread that has been started. I'd help you find it, but first you need to let us know which ship you're sailing on.

If you leave on a Sunday then it could be a Dream Cruise.

Here is your meet link it is the Dream

LINK

If not then look through the cruise meets it is pretty self explanatory.

Oh and if it is the Dream, we will be on there with you...and I have a DD (12) as well :)

See you over on that thread next!

Thank you all for the help! First cruise and new to this board! We are in fact sailing on the Dream and are so excited! The link worked (thanks!) so I am connected there now too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter