August 25 2012

Hi,

My cabin was just changed to 7662 and Val's (borgthe) has been changed to 7664.

Looking forward to meeting everyone!

Debby

That's great you both are next to each other and in connecting rooms. How did you get to change your rooms? Were either of you or both VGT?

Hi,

My cabin was just changed to 7662 and Val's (borgthe) has been changed to 7664.

Looking forward to meeting everyone!

Debby

Stateroom numbers have been updated.

Thanks Jeff..it's a great list. Helped me an enormous amount.

My Mom (the Nana listed) seems to be listed like she's a kid in the favorite characters section.

Perhaps she should be deleted from the favorite characters section all together and just listed with the family as Nana (a/k/a Janet, DGM)? Or something to that effect?

Nana has been updated to Janet DGM.

Thank you,

Jeff

Thanks so much, Jeff for the list! I'm working on mine right now. I posted this on the FB site, but I will ask it here too. Some families have more than one stateroom listed. Will they have more than one FE? or just one for the whole family?

Thanks!

Thanks so much, Jeff for the list! I'm working on mine right now. I posted this on the FB site, but I will ask it here too. Some families have more than one stateroom listed. Will they have more than one FE? or just one for the whole family?

Thanks!

We decided there would be one FE gift per family regardless of how many staterooms they have. Anything above and beyond a famly FE like individual gifts to each child was at your own descretion, but not required or expected, just "gravy". :thumbsup2

One thing to note though is that some families are on the FE list, but do not have their own DIS Board name. For instance minnie meese is traveling with 2 other families and they are in their own staterooms. They way I am looking at it is a separate family gift should be given to 9510, 9514, and 9516 since they are separate famlies that happen to be traveling together. If I am wrong about that please let me know.

Thanks,
Jeff

Ours is an adjoining as well. Anyone have any feedback on how much you hear? Definitely not complaining just curious.

We got a connecting cabin too. I was just on the Fantasy in May and had a connecting cabin then and we never heard a peep from our neighbors. Hoping we are just as lucky this time.

I also shared on FB, but I am soo excited and it is so cute. We got it through one of the Etsy sites. Just have to finish up packing and wrap up the FE gifts. We really are going to make it to the end!! Just wanted to share the picture. Lexi is very happy with the way it turned out. 6 year olds can be tough!

Would anyone mind throwing me an invite to the FB page or is it just for people participating in the FE exchange?

Hi Jeff,
Thanks for all the work that went into creating and maintaining the list. What an awesome help it has been!
Susanne

Kaizen said:
Hi Jeff,
Thanks for all the work that went into creating and maintaining the list. What an awesome help it has been!
Susanne

I second that!
Thank you for all the organizing and updating Jeff!!!

Thanks so much for all the time and effort you have put into making this list!
Hi. I see you were able to change staterooms. How did you do it as we have one stateroom in our party 5 staterooms and they assigned her on the 9th deck. She was the only gty cabin and i have been trying to change it since it was assigned on Monday. Thanks :) almost cruise time.

We decided there would be one FE gift per family regardless of how many staterooms they have. Anything above and beyond a famly FE like individual gifts to each child was at your own descretion, but not required or expected, just "gravy". :thumbsup2

One thing to note though is that some families are on the FE list, but do not have their own DIS Board name. For instance minnie meese is traveling with 2 other families and they are in their own staterooms. They way I am looking at it is a separate family gift should be given to 9510, 9514, and 9516 since they are separate famlies that happen to be traveling together. If I am wrong about that please let me know.

Thanks,
Jeff

Hi Jeff,

Thanks!!!! Your list has made it so much easier. Thanks for clarifying.

Kim

What a great list Jeff! Thank you!

I can't believe it will be next weekend. We leave on Tuesday, so I am mildly stressing of all I have to do this week-end! :drive::moped:

Wahoo! :woohoo: It's almost Friday, and 2 Fridays left before we cruise!:cool1::cool1:

Got our pirate costumes delivered yesterday. DW's came with pants and mine didn't. Fortunately I was able to find black scrub bottoms in the hospital that will work perfectly. I can't believe we are leaving for MCO a week from tomorrow.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter