August 25 2012

Keep checking to see if we have a stateroom number yet. Still see a lot of open cabins. I hope we get out VGT soon. The anticipation is killing me!!! We are getting so close. Just need to get through this week of work!!! Hope everyone is having a nice Monday!!

Keep checking to see if we have a stateroom number yet. Still see a lot of open cabins. I hope we get out VGT soon. The anticipation is killing me!!! We are getting so close. Just need to get through this week of work!!! Hope everyone is having a nice Monday!!

We have our room, #7654. Not thrilled, it's not even a bigger family suite. There are 3 adults and 1 child in our room. Was hoping for a cat 5E.

We have our room, #7654. Not thrilled, it's not even a bigger family suite. There are 3 adults and 1 child in our room. Was hoping for a cat 5E.

That's too bad. I have yet to see my VGT. Now you have me really curious! DCL must think I am a stalker, I keep checking and checking. Oddly, it says 11 days to my cruise, but then says leaves the 25. Guess they do not count today or the day of actual setting sail.

Either way, we only have less than 2 weeks to go!!:scared1: Gotta finish the few FEs gifts that remain unfinished. Pudo, since SW gives 2 free bags, I may do what you say, and just check in a bag with the FE gifts, or most of them. Means another bag, but that's ok. Cheaper than shipping, even with the hassle of another bag.

Isn't 7654 a Category 5? Not sure what level (A through E) it is though. I'm guessing you meant you were hoping for a Category 4E or higher?

Susiesark said:

How did they notify you of your room? I keep checking the website but wonder if I should call instead.

Isn't 7654 a Category 5? Not sure what level (A through E) it is though. I'm guessing you meant you were hoping for a Category 4E or higher?
The 5E are the rooms way in the back with the enormous balconies. Would have loved one of those rooms. I think this is 5C, it's a Deluxe verandah, but not a Deluxe Family verandah, which is about 50 sf bigger.

Susiesark said:
The 5E are the rooms way in the back with the enormous balconies. Would have loved one of those rooms. I think this is 5C, it's a Deluxe verandah, but not a Deluxe Family verandah, which is about 50 sf bigger.

Ahh, got it.

Pudo said:
Almost 8 years to the day was Sarah's first sailaway party.

Apparently KTTW cards taste good. :goodvibes

I have video of Sarah and Catherine doing the Cha Cha Slide during the sailaway party. I'll try to post it to FB.

Jeff

Great pictures Jeff :-)

Lrivel said:
I also have a DS9 who is an only child. He's looking forward to spending lots of time in the kids' club and i'm sure he'll be looking for a buddy as well.

My DD is 8 and she has a lot of friends that are boys ( notice how I avoided using the word boy friends :-)) I am sure that kids at that age will be happy no matter who they end up making friends with.

Has anybody started packing? I wish the suitcase fairy would bring our suitcases down from the attic..... I want to start!!

Got our VGT stateroom assignment - 10538... Anyone know what that's like...?

From the deck plans, it looks like its a Category 5A located underneath the Quiet Cove Pool that's on Deck 11.

Just got it...whew. Stateroom 5544. Okay seriously sooo excited now that I know we have a home for the trip!

Just curious, had you booked an inside guarantee?

No we did the Veranda guaranty

Sorry, I was getting my color coding mixed up looking at the deck plans, so I originally thought you were assigned an inside room!

So that's a category 4E from a Veranda guaranty booking? That's pretty good then, isn't it?

Got our VGT stateroom assignment - 10538... Anyone know what that's like...?

Yes, it is a great room, a 5A, in between midship and forward stairs. You have a real convenience to the pool area of both the adult and the family areas. You are very near the spa as well. It is on the other side from Cabanas, restaurants and the soda but it's really not that bad.

We stayed in room 10536 on the Dream (which is next door your stateroom of 10538) and will be staying in room 10534 for this Fantasy cruise. It is below the Adult pool area and the spa. You should be ok with noise as we really did not hear anything from above us. You will have a great view of Castaway Cay as the ship backs in and our side of the ship faces the island's beaches.

The room has some good size for a family of four, like mine.

We got our room assignments...adjoining rooms 6042 and 6044...also will the person that is running the FE private message me...I would like to deliver the 1st night...my FE will come in handy...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter