August 25 2012

I'm planning a couple of days in Orlando before the cruise and it's going to rain:eek:

I've been checking the weather for the last week and it's been raining just about everyday in Orlando.... anybody experienced a rainy day at Legoland or at the Disney parks?

I'm planning a couple of days in Orlando before the cruise and it's going to rain:eek:

I've been checking the weather for the last week and it's been raining just about everyday in Orlando.... anybody experienced a rainy day at Legoland or at the Disney parks?

just to let you know it can rain everyday in Florida in the summer but we usually don't have all day rain like some areas of the country unless there's a tropical disturbance close by then yes it can rain all day...when the rain does come it is usually in the afternoon and doesn't last long at all my advice plan to do your things right at opening then if for some reason it does rain you still would have gotten a lot done and I see people in the parks whip out there rain ponchos and keep going and weather reports for down here can be misleading it may say rain for Orlando but the Disney Parks won't get a drop so don't let it worry you to much just have fun Renee

It is something that can only be booked onboard. It's is 50 pp and is a 5 course brunch, each course paired with a particular glass of champagne. Very different from Palo brunch. Dress code is relaxed - no jacket required. I want to do both brunches. I already have Palo brunch for the 1st sea day- Sunday.

I was thinking maybe Remy lunch was something we would try to get. Who knows if we will be able to snag a spot though. But it does sound interesting!!

It is something that can only be booked onboard. It's is 50 pp and is a 5 course brunch, each course paired with a particular glass of champagne. Very different from Palo brunch. Dress code is relaxed - no jacket required. I want to do both brunches. I already have Palo brunch for the 1st sea day- Sunday.

Is it new? Any idea of what is on the menu?

Bytor01 said:
The D Lounge is on both the Dream and Fantasy. Here is the DCL description straight off their site. http://disneycruise.disney.go.com/ships-activities/ships/fantasy/youth-clubs/d-lounge/

It is a wide open space where they have activities like karaoke or the cooking demonstrations.

No wonder why I couldn't find it, I was looking under nightclubs & lounges, would have never thought it was under youth clubs! Thanks for the info, I was on the Dream and yes it is a nice size room!

No wonder why I couldn't find it, I was looking under nightclubs & lounges, would have never thought it was under youth clubs! Thanks for the info, I was on the Dream and yes it is a nice size room!

I know right...I also had trouble at first. You would thing it would be listed under the lounges ...who knew?

YES! The 2 week mark is here!

This is going to be the first time we make a 'big deal' out of pirate night. The kids are going to BBB for makeovers that afternoon and I just ordered full costumes for DW and I ... what the hell .... pirate:

FJS961 said:
YES! The 2 week mark is here!

This is going to be the first time we make a 'big deal' out of pirate night. The kids are going to BBB for makeovers that afternoon and I just ordered full costumes for DW and I ... what the hell .... pirate:

Hi the latest I could get the BBB for Lexi was 1:30 and I did that at 12:00am the first day I could make reservations. Any tips/tricks to get a later time? 1:30 means coming back super early to the ship. Thanks for any advice!

Hi the latest I could get the BBB for Lexi was 1:30 and I did that at 12:00am the first day I could make reservations. Any tips/tricks to get a later time? 1:30 means coming back super early to the ship. Thanks for any advice!

Historically when it comes to booking Palo, Spa, and other high demand reservations DCL always holds back inventory to give passengers the opportunity to book when they first board.

Since booking BBB is a fairly new experience, I can't say for sure, but my guess is DCL does the same with BBB. I would ask DCL where you can book BBB when you first board.

Jeff

Pudo said:
Historically when it comes to booking Palo, Spa, and other high demand reservations DCL always holds back inventory to give passengers the opportunity to book when they first board.

Since booking BBB is a fairly new experience, I can't say for sure, but my guess is DCL does the same with BBB. I would ask DCL where you can book BBB when you first board.

Jeff

Thank you so much!! Very helpful!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter