August 25 2012

Hello so excited just booked this cruise :cool1: It will be myself (Renee) and DH (Ron) This will be our 7th Disney Cruise and 9th over all tried the Carnival Dream last year and loved it and now are booked on the Carnival Breeze in 2013 have been looking for a cruise to help with the cruising addiction :rotfl2: and this one came up it will be great to celebrate my birthday on board too looking forward to getting to know you all

Hello so excited just booked this cruise :cool1: It will be myself (Renee) and DH (Ron) This will be our 7th Disney Cruise and 9th over all tried the Carnival Dream last year and loved it and now are booked on the Carnival Breeze in 2013 have been looking for a cruise to help with the cruising addiction :rotfl2: and this one came up it will be great to celebrate my birthday on board too looking forward to getting to know you all

Welcome:cheer2:

It's just 10 weeks until the cruise:cool1::cool1:

:welcome: we are first time on DCL and my kids first time sailing. My DD will celebrate her birthday on the cruise and I will celebrate mine a few days before we sail, enjoying USO. It will be the end of August before I know it!

just wanted to stop by and say hello. I am beachbratts DH...so looking forward to getting on disney's newest ship....:woohoo:

In planning mode was wondering if anyone is going to do the SXM Island Tour II - Beach Sightseeing and Shopping with Bernard's Tours in St. Maarten?

Just got off the Magic this morning, the cruise was fun, packed full of activities including a Pirate Night. This being our 10th DCL cruise we are now Platinum, but outside of the 15 day repo cruise in August 2008 this was the only other time we sailed from somewhere other than Port Canaveral. It was strange having NYC as the backdrop. Here's a couple of photos from Friday before we set sail. Can't wait to sail on the Fantasy!!

25.jpg

22.jpg

21.jpg

20.jpg

19.jpg

16.jpg

15.jpg

10.jpg

2.jpg

1.jpg

PUDO I watched from the webcam as the Magic was cruising through NY Harbor the other day. Very cool when it was passing the Statue of Liberty. :thumbsup2

How is our FE list coming? Is it now FINAL? Has everybody checked in and confirmed that they are still with us? I'm anxious to get started on my gifts, but I need a final headcount. :confused:

PUDO I watched from the webcam as the Magic was cruising through NY Harbor the other day. Very cool when it was passing the Statue of Liberty. :thumbsup2

It was fun for a two day cruise. We took in a lot in a very short period. The Magic came back in around 4 AM so the only opportunity for good photos and video was on the way out.

The weirdest part was we were off the ship by 8:40 AM and we were home by 9:30 AM. It took about 20 minutes to unpack and that was it.

Don't get me wrong, I prefer WDW and Port Canaveral hands down to NYC even though we didn't have to fly and packing was not much more than an overnight bag.

It was fun for a two day cruise. We took in a lot in a very short period. The Magic came back in around 4 AM so the only opportunity for good photos and video was on the way out.

The weirdest part was we were off the ship by 8:40 AM and we were home by 9:30 AM. It took about 20 minutes to unpack and that was it.

Don't get me wrong, I prefer WDW and Port Canaveral hands down to NYC even though we didn't have to fly and packing was not much more than an overnight bag.
We've been on the Wonder, out of Los Angeles, twice in the past 14 months. We are about 20 minutes from the port, and it is a breeze. I booked the Fantasy 1 1/2 years ago, and now I'm in shock at all the added costs of airfare, hotel, shuttle, etc. :eek: We can't even afford to do WDW on this trip, which is fine as we are at Disneyland a few times a month. Sad that it looks as though the Wonder will be pulling out of LA for good.:sad1:

We've been on the Wonder, out of Los Angeles, twice in the past 14 months. We are about 20 minutes from the port, and it is a breeze. I booked the Fantasy 1 1/2 years ago, and now I'm in shock at all the added costs of airfare, hotel, shuttle, etc. :eek: We can't even afford to do WDW on this trip, which is fine as we are at Disneyland a few times a month. Sad that it looks as though the Wonder will be pulling out of LA for good.:sad1:

This will be our first cruise where we will be flying in, enjoy the cruise and then fly home:sad1:

We have usually added days before or after the cruise so that we could avoid the end of vacation depression.

But since we are going to St. Lucia in the begining of August and my oldest DD needs to get back home for college, we really don't have a choice.

How is our FE list coming? Is it now FINAL? Has everybody checked in and confirmed that they are still with us? I'm anxious to get started on my gifts, but I need a final headcount. :confused:

We still have to hear from a few families about their kids favorite characters and a couple of stateroom numbers. The Exchange is now closed and the # of families and children should not change so I think it is safe to go ahead with this list:banana:

Pudo-Jeff, Missy, Catherine-19, Sarah- 8 (Ariel, Belle, Rapunzel) Stateroom 10578/10580
hortontrio- Michael, Carrie, Jessica- 8 (Rapunzel & Tiana) Stateroom 6690
Kaizen- Susanne, Jim, Alexa- 12 Stateroom
JKSwonder- Jane, Mike, Allison- 11(Pre teen Disney stars), Michael- 6 (Toy Story), Nana (Janet) Stateroom 7102
i12go2wdw- Dan, Christine, Rebecca (Boo)- 16, Mitchell- 14(Stitch), Nicole- 9 (Snow White)
i12go2wdw- Iain, Nonie, Kate-15(Ariel), Eric-12(Stitch) Stateroom 2015
i12go2wdw- Wayne, Jana, Ariella- 16 (Dopey)
Suzannecat- Suzanne, Joe, David (Perry) -14, Eliana (Pre-teen stars, Little Mermaid) -10 Staterooms 8559 and 8563
Disneydonnam- Curt and Donna Stateroom 6082
John21601- John, Heather, Megan- 7 (Chip and Dale) Stateroom 6676
Chrisd12- Christina, Demitrios, Nicholas- 10 (Mickey), Sophia- 7 (Cinderella & Rapunzel) Stateroom 8582
Trinity524- Grandpa, Annie, John, Jack- 4 (Buzz and Stitch) Stateroom 8092
Bytor01-Mary, Tim,, James-10 (Mickey Mouse & Pixar), Moira-10 (Cinderella & Rapunzel) Stateroom 10534
Allisonmilam7- Allison, Rickie, DD- Deaven 12 (Chip and Dale), DD Alleigh-8 (Pluto) Stateroom- 5150
Oldpatterns- Peter, Michelle, DD Sam-15, DS Erick-11 (Family likes Pixar and Brave) Stateroom 8508
Minie meese- Elaine and David Stateroom 9514
-Ruth, Matt and Ceanna-9(Tinkerbell) Stateroom 9516
-Sondra and Nicole-8 (Mickey Mouse) Stateroom 9510
Krisgils33-Kris, Greg, Casey Emma- 10 (pree-teen stars) Stateroom #9074
My4PhillyGirls- Joe, Michelle, Natalia- 20 (Tinkerbell), Jenei- 16 (Winnie the Pooh), Deyshia- 12 (Tiana) Staterooms 7588, 7590
kymickeyfan717 -Kathy W. Stateroom- 7192
gdulaney-Andy, Ginny and DianaStateroom 6508
eyes4Mickey -Kim DH-Brian, Troy- DS15 (Pluto), Patrick- DS12 (Chip) Stateroom 7580
Patricia1- Paty, Bob, Laurenza- 8 Stateroom 10584
Susiesark- Susan, Rick, Grace- 8 (Daisy Duck) Stateroom -VGT
DierFam4-Laura, Jon, Kaleb- 10, Makiah- 8
cjnix29- Carrie, Dave, Ethan- 9 (Muppets) stateroom- gty
evie308- Evie, Gil, Justin-8 (Pirates of the Caribbean, Ryan- 6 (Phin and Ferb), Claire-3 (Tinkerbell) Stateroom 10047
Lynne G - DM- Lynne, Sara-10 (11th B-day, Tink, Aurora, Minnie), Chris- 14 (Chip, Dale) stateroom- gty
travelkelly- Kelly, Dennis, Alex- 11 (Pirates), Jared- 10 (Pirates, sharks), Victoria- 5(Rapunzel,Snow White, Sleeping Beauty etc.) stateroom
Cloei 13-Jenn, DH, Arianna- 8,(Ariel), Callea- 6,(Belle) stateroom 6068
Lubbyshell- Michelle, Steve and Jenna- 6 (Ariel) Stateroom 6156
Phillysfans- Chris, Diana, Aidan,(Pluto) Stateroom 8578
Dizkids-Lou and Chris, Justin 15 (Goofy), Amanda 13 (Minnie Mouse), Nicholas (Pluto)10 stateroom

Only 74 more days!!!

Travelkelly- kids favorite characters-Victoria-5- Rapunzel, Snow white sleeping beauty...basically any princess, Jared-10- pirates and sharks, Alex-11-pirates

pirate:

My stateroom number is still missing from this list - Cloei_13 = stateroom 6068.

Jenn, DH-Victor, DD-Arianna (8), DD-Callea (6)

Am I correct in assuming where 2 cabins are listed, both are participating?
Pudo-Jeff, Missy, Catherine-19, Sarah- 8 (Ariel, Belle, Rapunzel) Stateroom 10578/10580
Suzannecat- Suzanne, Joe, David (Perry) -14, Eliana (Pre-teen stars, Little Mermaid) -10 Staterooms 8559 and 8563

just trying to figure out where the kids will be located. :cool1:

We still have to hear from a few families about their kids favorite characters and a couple of stateroom numbers. The Exchange is now closed and the # of families and children should not change so I think it is safe to go ahead with this list:banana:

hortontrio- Michael, Carrie, Jessica- 8 (Rapunzel & Tiana) Stateroom 6690
Kaizen- Susanne, Jim, Alexa- 12 Stateroom
JKSwonder- Jane, Mike, Allison- 11(Pre teen Disney stars), Michael- 6 (Toy Story), Nana (Janet) Stateroom 7102
i12go2wdw- Dan, Christine, Rebecca (Boo)- 16, Mitchell- 14(Stitch), Nicole- 9 (Snow White)
i12go2wdw- Iain, Nonie, Kate-15(Ariel), Eric-12(Stitch) Stateroom 2015
i12go2wdw- Wayne, Jana, Ariella- 16 (Dopey)
Disneydonnam- Curt and Donna Stateroom 6082
John21601- John, Heather, Megan- 7 (Chip and Dale) Stateroom 6676
Chrisd12- Christina, Demitrios, Nicholas- 10 (Mickey), Sophia- 7 (Cinderella & Rapunzel) Stateroom 8582
Trinity524- Grandpa, Annie, John, Jack- 4 (Buzz and Stitch) Stateroom 8092
Bytor01-Mary, Tim,, James-10 (Mickey Mouse & Pixar), Moira-10 (Cinderella & Rapunzel) Stateroom 10534
Allisonmilam7- Allison, Rickie, DD- Deaven 12 (Chip and Dale), DD Alleigh-8 (Pluto) Stateroom- 5150
Oldpatterns- Peter, Michelle, DD Sam-15, DS Erick-11 (Family likes Pixar and Brave) Stateroom 8508
Minie meese- Elaine and David Stateroom 9514
-Ruth, Matt and Ceanna-9(Tinkerbell) Stateroom 9516
-Sondra and Nicole-8 (Mickey Mouse) Stateroom 9510
Krisgils33-Kris, Greg, Casey Emma- 10 (pree-teen stars) Stateroom #9074
My4PhillyGirls- Joe, Michelle, Natalia- 20 (Tinkerbell), Jenei- 16 (Winnie the Pooh), Deyshia- 12 (Tiana) Staterooms 7588, 7590
coconutsunshine- Jenny, Sean, DS Crewe- 3 Stateroom
kymickeyfan717 -Kathy W. Stateroom- 7192
gdulaney-Andy, Ginny and DianaStateroom 6508
eyes4Mickey -Kim DH-Brian, Troy- DS15 (Pluto), Patrick- DS12 (Chip) Stateroom 7580
Patricia1- Paty, Bob, Laurenza- 8 Stateroom 10584
Susiesark- Susan, Rick, Grace- 8 (Daisy Duck) Stateroom -VGT
DierFam4-Laura, Jon, Kaleb- 10, Makiah- 8
cjnix29- Carrie, Dave, Ethan- 9 (Muppets) stateroom- gty
evie308- Evie, Gil, Justin-8 (Pirates of the Caribbean, Ryan- 6 (Phin and Ferb), Claire-3 (Tinkerbell) Stateroom 10047
Lynne G - DM- Lynne, Sara-10 (11th B-day, Tink, Aurora, Minnie), Chris- 14 (Chip, Dale) stateroom- gty
travelkelly- Kelly, Dennis, Alex- 11, Jared- 10, Victoria- 5 stateroom
Cloei 13-Jenn, DH, Arianna- 8,(Ariel), Callea- 6,(Belle) stateroom 6068
Lubbyshell- Michelle, Steve and Jenna- 6 (Ariel) Stateroom 6156
Phillysfans- Chris, Diana, Aidan,(Pluto) Stateroom 8578
Dizkids-Lou and Chris, Justin 15 (Goofy), Amanda 13 (Minnie Mouse), Nicholas (Pluto)10 stateroom

Only 74 more days!!!

and also trying to figure out if that counts as one family gift or if it's one gift per stateroom. thanks!!!!

The two rooms are adjoining, we will open up the interior doors and the divider that separates the verandahs so it makes one big room. For purposes of the manifest, I am in the one room with Catherine and Missy is in the other room with Sarah, but as far as the Fish Extender is concerned it won't really matter. I am sure when we get onboard Sarah will tell me which room she wants the FE hung so at the moment I am not privy to that knowledge. :rotfl2:

Thanks for asking,

Jeff

We're pretty much in the same situation- Joe and I will probably be in one room, David and Eliana in the other, and the rooms are right across from each other. We'll probably hang the actual FE on their door, but we definitely count as just one family...Thanks for asking :^)
The two rooms are adjoining, we will open up the interior doors and the divider that separates the verandahs so it makes one big room. For purposes of the manifest, I am in the one room with Catherine and Missy is in the other room with Sarah, but as far as the Fish Extender is concerned it won't really matter. I am sure when we get onboard Sarah will tell me which room she wants the FE hung so at the moment I am not privy to that knowledge. :rotfl2:

Thanks for asking,

Jeff

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter