August 24th 2012 Cruise to the Bahamas!!!!

Almost time!!!!!! :yay::cheer2:

If you could add us to the decklist. :-)

Family of 5!! whew!

Mike
Amanda
Tyler - 11
Jaden - 7
Ethan - 3

Stateroom - 6114 - CAT 4D

It will be printed in your navigator. If you have an "old" one (not too old) you can kind of go from there.

Hi everyone.....we just purchased this cruise last minute and I was wondering if anyone knows if there is a FE group and if so is it too late to join? Thanks!!!

Almost time!!!!!! :yay::cheer2:

If you could add us to the decklist. :-)

Family of 5!! whew!

Mike
Amanda
Tyler - 11
Jaden - 7
Ethan - 3

Stateroom - 6114 - CAT 4D

The decklist only shows the location of the FE participants ...... or were you asking about the stateroom crawl?

Hi everyone.....we just purchased this cruise last minute and I was wondering if anyone knows if there is a FE group and if so is it too late to join? Thanks!!!

Welcome! :goodvibes
Glad you chose to join us on this cruise.
Unfortunately sign up for the FE exchange was closed on July 31st.

mizzkellzee said:
I had to call Disney to ask them a few things and I found out the dressy night is the 2nd night (25th) :)

I wouldn't be too surprised if the information that Dcl gave you is wrong. I've looked at a few navigators that friends have sent me from the same itinerary, from last summer and semi formal night was consistently held on the day at sea.

I wouldn't be too surprised if the information that Dcl gave you is wrong. I've looked at a few navigators that friends have sent me from the same itinerary, from last summer and semi formal night was consistently held on the day at sea.

Looks like they may have changed it up this summer. I was able to find a post where someone linked to their Navigators from the end of June on the 5 night itinerary where semi-formal night was on night 2. I'll attempt to post the link to the thread but I make no promises :)

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2962265

I'll continue to call Disney here and there to double check (I'm trying to get the Mickey Mouse birthday cake that I ordered to coordinate with the semi-formal night)

Looks like they may have changed it up this summer. I was able to find a post where someone linked to their Navigators from the end of June on the 5 night itinerary where semi-formal night was on night 2. I'll attempt to post the link to the thread but I make no promises :)

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2962265

Thank you so much for this I love looking at old Navigators!!

The girl on the phone who I talked to also scared me... she said it has happened in the past where some people don't find out their stateroom until the day of cruising... oh dear lord this better not happen!!!!!!! :(

If you want to see some Navigators... here's some from a friend of mine who went last summer.

https://docs.google.com/open?id=0BzaVBcetEr5ZTzVyZWJUVUN4a0U

The Welcome Aboard...
https://docs.google.com/open?id=0BzaVBcetEr5ZYTdfSnpvcm9TbVU

and... The Midship Detective Agency

https://docs.google.com/open?id=0BzaVBcetEr5ZWUh6RzZGcHg2M2s

Thanks!! The Midship Detective Agency looks like alot of fun. I hope the kids want to join me! Otherwise I will do it all by myself!:hyper:

We saw a lot of kids (and a few parents) doing the Detective Agency during our cruise last December. Looks like fun!

Near our room on Deck 7 there was a picture hanging on the wall and when you stepped on a disk imbedded in the floor in front of the picture, it came to life. Very cool.

Hey! Any other 18-21 year olds?!? Since I'm 20 almost 21 and stuck in dcl limbo wanted to meet others. Any parents of 20 something's also!! Can't wait!! 11 th cruise, DD of a dcl CM :)

Hey! Any other 18-21 year olds?!? Since I'm 20 almost 21 and stuck in dcl limbo wanted to meet others. Any parents of 20 something's also!! Can't wait!! 11 th cruise, DD of a dcl CM :)

Welcome lilypad91!

Mizzkellzee should be exactly your age .... I am sure she'll be around soon. Can't wait to meet you on the ship!

Welcome!! mizzkellzee is your age and has been a very fun addition to our group I am sure she will be eager to meet.

:O!!!!! YAYYYYY another 20 year old almost 21 hahahaha I'm coming on this cruise by myself (celebrating my 21st birthday early!!) and was hoping there would be a bunch of 18-21 year olds :D!!!! so excited.... there's another 21 year old who I've been talking to on Facebook (here mum is on this forum!!) they're coming from the UK... we definitely have to meet up and hang out on the cruise!!!

:O!!!!! YAYYYYY another 20 year old almost 21 hahahaha I'm coming on this cruise by myself (celebrating my 21st birthday early!!) and was hoping there would be a bunch of 18-21 year olds :D!!!! so excited.... there's another 21 year old who I've been talking to on Facebook (here mum is on this forum!!) they're coming from the UK... we definitely have to meet up and hang out on the cruise!!!

Kelsey, I knew you'd be around and pleased by the fact that there is someone your age! :thumbsup2 :goodvibes

Kelsey, I knew you'd be around and pleased by the fact that there is someone your age! :thumbsup2 :goodvibes

Haha I am I am :)!! Originally I thought I might be hanging out alone just relaxing on this cruise, I was scared I'd be going to the nightclubs alone haha!!

Hi there, Tianne is my daughter the one Kelsey mentioned is coming from the uk. She would love to hang out with you and kelsey. Are you on Facebook have you joined the cruise page Kelsey set up?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter