• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

August 23, 2014 - Mediterranean MAGIC 7 Day

Just downloaded the updated FE-list. Thanks for all the work cupcakesmom!!! We are having so much fun preparing the gift bags (will be doing room gifts but somewhat adapted to the people in the room). We arrive in Barcelona 3 days before the cruise and are staying in the Pullman Skipper. Anyone else staying there?

Just noticed we are next to Mummy Lee. That's already one cabin we will not need to look for when it's out turn to distribute the bags :banana:
And on the other side we have Nixieh....we're surrounded by FE people :rotfl2:

Peppy Hare we will be on our best behaviour :littleangel:

Looking forward to making a start on the FE gifts - it's getting close now x

As we are now 90 days out I have just done our online check in and booked all my shore excursions. We are not doing Palo but I have booked myself a massage on one of the sea days.

Makes it real when you get to the 90 days mark!

I am not on Facebook so I guess I am missing out on any pre cruise conversation but just wanted to post my excitement today.

Nicola

As we are now 90 days out I have just done our online check in and booked all my shore excursions. We are not doing Palo but I have booked myself a massage on one of the sea days.

Makes it real when you get to the 90 days mark!

I am not on Facebook so I guess I am missing out on any pre cruise conversation but just wanted to post my excitement today.

Nicola

No worries! I'm not on Facebook either. The massage sounds totally awesome. We are officially at 85 days until we leave:cool1: we are so excited too! pixiedust:

Hope I'm not too late for the FE. Been away and then had to get my post count to 10. Sending a PM right now!!

There are a lot of us on the second floor which will make delivering a snap! :)
I still have not gotten information from the following people...
Barnesa123
Pringles507
HesterJ

Please PM me your info for the list as soon as possible. Also for those of you who have already given me the information please review what I have entered on the spreadsheet and let me know of any mistakes.
Thanks so much!

Good afternoon. I am brand new to the forum. I am looking to see if it is too late to participate in FE?

This is our second disney cruise. Our first cruise was two years ago and we had a blast!

Hi Mummy Lee! I posted some pictures on Facebook so you know who's next to you. Looking forward to meeting you on board!

Cupcakes Mom, our info on the spreadsheet is correct. We have no Allergies/Concerns and are confirmed.

It's getting close now :banana:

Good afternoon. I am brand new to the forum. I am looking to see if it is too late to participate in FE?

This is our second disney cruise. Our first cruise was two years ago and we had a blast!

Hello Bethsouza4,
We did close the FE list a couple of weeks ago. Because people have already begun their FE gifts what I can do is if you send me all of you info I can add to the list as a latecomer but I can't make any guarantees as we did officially close the list. Please let me me know what you would like to do.
Thanks!

Just had another cabin dropout of the FE group. Still have not heard from Barnesa123, and waiting for Info from Hester. May have 1 add on if I get the information.
Keep you eye for updates to the list.
Thanks so much!
Jennifer

Good afternoon. I am not sure what all information that you need. We have a total of 4 family members but we are most interested in the kids participating.

Beth and Jason-parents
Emma-7
Liam-5

Rm: 6111

Thank you!

Good afternoon. I am not sure what all information that you need. We have a total of 4 family members but we are most interested in the kids participating.

Beth and Jason-parents
Emma-7
Liam-5

Rm: 6111

Thank you!

That's what I needed. Thanks!

Wow! So we have a little over 2 months until we leave. It will be here before we know it! Here is the link to the FE list again.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?key=0Aqu54VFoaxdgdDczeXppaE5OUVJJVTZoal8wOXJKdkE

We are still missing information for 2 parties. If we do not get their information by 1 month before departure I will remove them from FE roster.

I am totally in vacation mode, it's all I think about! I have like 5 countdown calendars! Can't wait to meet all of you!

66 Days!!

We've been planning for over a year and it's almost here.

Can't wait to get to Europe!

Can't wait to meet everyone!

Getting ever closer and very real now. We were up at 5am last Monday organising Palo and Spa (the holiday isn't ALL about the kids!). Also checked in so ready to go. Fish Extender gifts have been started and Pirate outfits were sorted today.

Hi,

Holiday drawing nearer. Getting too excited for words. :cheer2:

It's comforting to see others around my age joining the Fish Extender with us. :grouphug: There seems to be so much to do and see I can't wait. I am really looking forward to the Aquadunk because I am obsessed with rollercoasters. We live not far from Alton Towers.

I like dogs so one of my favourite characters is Pluto. Do any of you have pets? I am constantly nagging my parents for a dog. Sometimes we dog sit our friends' dog while they are away. We are looking after him for a week before the cruise. pug:

It seems like you can't fault the Disney Magic now I've watched most of the videos on this site. I wonder if Minnie Mouse will welcome us aboard? :welcome:

The bedrooms are magnificent, although I don't know why we need a TV!!! Are we going to have time to watch it? We will have a great big, circular window and are next to Skit72. I can't wait to see what my ceiling bed looks and feels like. Are we going to have time to sleep? :Pinkbounc

There seems like too much choice to eat. My Daddy showed me some of the food menus and they sounded posh. I liked the look of the breakfast and lunch buffet one, Cabanas. :cake:

I am figuring out how to play Let It Go on the piano. :music: It's not easy. Do you think Anna and Elsa will be on the ship?

We have all got our pirate costumes pirate: and we have been getting the Fish Extender gifts together. Need to persuade Daddy that I need a new Princess dress for Princess night. princess:

See you soon,

Heather
:wave:

Just though I'd should drop by and say Hello as we are also booked on this cruise and although I have been following this thread I haven't posted.

Travelling is myself, DH and DS who will turn 10 the day before we fly out. We are from the UK and this will be our first Disney Cruise :banana: We will be arriving in Barcelona a few day before the Cruise. Our cabin is 6134. I did the online check earlier this week and also booked onto a couple of excursions; we will DIY in the other ports. Soooooo excited :hyper:

Just though I'd should drop by and say Hello as we are also booked on this cruise and although I have been following this thread I haven't posted.

Travelling is myself, DH and DS who will turn 10 the day before we fly out. We are from the UK and this will be our first Disney Cruise :banana: We will be arriving in Barcelona a few day before the Cruise. Our cabin is 6136. I did the online check earlier this week and also booked onto a couple of excursions; we will DIY in the other ports. Soooooo excited :hyper:

Welcome Princess Clayre! I think part of the fun thing about vacationing is the excitement you feel leading up to the cruise. Some days i think I can hardly contain myself and just want it to be here. But then it would be over and it would be back to reality. So I am happy living with the excitement until the cruise. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter