August 23, 2014 FANTASY Eastern cruise meet!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This cruise is shaping up to be a great group!!

We have several families added recently to our group!!

Hello everyone. Nice to see such an active thread already :woohoo: . We just moved our Aug 24, 2103 Fantasy to this cruise. We decided to try Oasis of the Seas this year...for $2000+ less than what the Fantasy was costing us - even with an onboard-booking discount (and applied the savings to book a WDW trip this April :cool1: ). It will be myself, DW (both 42), DS (12), and DD (9) - all ages at the time of the cruise. We just did a 5-night double-dip on the Dream this past August and I'm looking forward to seeing the differences between the Dream and Fantasy.

Hello everyone. Nice to see such an active thread already :woohoo: . We just moved our Aug 24, 2103 Fantasy to this cruise. We decided to try Oasis of the Seas this year...for $2000+ less than what the Fantasy was costing us - even with an onboard-booking discount (and applied the savings to book a WDW trip this April :cool1: ). It will be myself, DW (both 42), DS (12), and DD (9) - all ages at the time of the cruise. We just did a 5-night double-dip on the Dream this past August and I'm looking forward to seeing the differences between the Dream and Fantasy.
:welcome:

Can't wait to hear about your trip on the Oasis!

:wave2:Welcome!:wave2:

mcd2745 said:

Welcome

kritter said:
This cruise is shaping up to be a great group!!

We have several families added recently to our group!!

I know I have to do the spreadsheet. Will do it. Have just been otherwise occupied with " the patient".

Joining the rollcall!!! Can't wait!!:cool1::cool1::cool1:This is our third Disney cruise, the other two were on the Magic, we did the 1st sailing out of New York. It will be myself (Patti), DH (John), Matthew (17) and Nicole (14). My daughter and I are the Disney nuts!!

Joining the rollcall!!! Can't wait!!:cool1::cool1::cool1:This is our third Disney cruise, the other two were on the Magic, we did the 1st sailing out of New York. It will be myself (Patti), DH (John), Matthew (17) and Nicole (14). My daughter and I are the Disney nuts!!
:welcome:

My mom's a Patti. It's a great name that is very underused :thumbsup2

Awesome! We booked opening day & chose the end of June because August wasn't showing any cheaper, but I checked today & low & behold it was $2500 cheaper in a Cat. 7A! My son may miss the 1st 2 days of his senior year (not sure of the calendar yet) but he's okay with that. :cool1:

It will be me, DH, DD (20) & DS (17)

Thanks for starting the thread Kirbo!

Dave and I just switched a placeholder for this cruise. We will be joining my sister and her family. Unfortunately I don't think the dates are going to work for our girls and grandchildren.

pattiteach said:

Welcome.

villagesbarbara said:
Dave and I just switched a placeholder for this cruise. We will be joining my sister and her family. Unfortunately I don't think the dates are going to work for our girls and grandchildren.

Welcome

:wave2:Welcome! It looks like we are sailing together on the NYE Fantasy Cruise this year too!:wave2:

Beth

Thank you to everyone for the warm wishes. We can't wait. I love having something to look forward to and all the planning. I already have a few fish extender ideas!!::yes::::yes::

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter