August 23, 2014 FANTASY Eastern cruise meet~~New Thread

Just want to say Hi! Joining in VERY late - we just booked yesterday. There is no way I will be able to catch up and two very full threads from the past 2 years. I do not know how you all handle the excitement and anticipation for that long, I would have darn near lost my mind.

We are a family of 4 - second time on the Fantasy - hoping she redeems herself from our first time on her (not bad by any means but not my most favorite cruise experience!) she is an absolutely stunning ship and I really look forward to sailing on her again.

So there is the hubs and me, plus my 14 year old dd and 5 year old ds. DD is hoping to try Vibe this time around - but we will see :)

We now have 30 days to figure out what to do in Port - eek! and also hoping that our waitlist for main dining comes through

Hi, this is my first time cruising:yay:. I'm 14 and my sister is 15 and we're joining vibe as well :) I was unsure about it at first but some teen reviews make it seem like wonderland.
Hopefully the whole family will enjoy!!

We will be there!!!!

Just booked a couple weeks ago and are not telling the kids :)
There's myself-Erin, DH-Mark, DS Christian-8, DD Victoria - 4, my mom - Rita, and my dad - Jay...
We've been on the Magic and I'm extremely excited about going on the Fantasy!!!

My family will be there . I have a 14 year old that is looking forward to the teen club too .
Not long now !
Phyllis

We will be there!!!!

Just booked a couple weeks ago and are not telling the kids :)
There's myself-Erin, DH-Mark, DS Christian-8, DD Victoria - 4, my mom - Rita, and my dad - Jay...
We've been on the Magic and I'm extremely excited about going on the Fantasy!!!

Welcome! You'll love the Fantasy - it is a beautiful ship!:thumbsup2

Beth

Hi, this is my first time cruising:yay:. I'm 14 and my sister is 15 and we're joining vibe as well :) I was unsure about it at first but some teen reviews make it seem like wonderland.
Hopefully the whole family will enjoy!!

My family will be there . I have a 14 year old that is looking forward to the teen club too .
Not long now !
Phyllis

I was worried that 14 years old would be too young for Vibe - so I am glad to see there will be other 14 year olds there :)

Not too much longer now

I'll post that here as well:

Attention FE group 1!!

My mother in law has a store where I bought a part of the adults gifts. I don't want to spoil the surprise, but I can post the link after the cruise for verification. The concept of the store is to fill small portions of stuff into individual containers and label them by hand for a rustic look (I know this sounds stupid but it's hard to explain without telling too much), similar to Lush where they cut pieces of soap for you. the reason I'm writing this is that I've read on the DISboards numerous times that people are apprehensive of home made stuff and the gift I'm talking about looks homemade. In fact it was only handled at the store, not opened afterwards and the store is in full compliance with the EU hygienic regulations (which are among the strictest worldwide). Don't throw it away, the stuff is really high quality, it is hygienic and not tampered with. If you need further information, I can send you the link by PM.

I'll post that here as well:

Attention FE group 1!!

My mother in law has a store where I bought a part of the adults gifts. I don't want to spoil the surprise, but I can post the link after the cruise for verification. The concept of the store is to fill small portions of stuff into individual containers and label them by hand for a rustic look (I know this sounds stupid but it's hard to explain without telling too much), similar to Lush where they cut pieces of soap for you. the reason I'm writing this is that I've read on the DISboards numerous times that people are apprehensive of home made stuff and the gift I'm talking about looks homemade. In fact it was only handled at the store, not opened afterwards and the store is in full compliance with the EU hygienic regulations (which are among the strictest worldwide). Don't throw it away, the stuff is really high quality, it is hygienic and not tampered with. If you need further information, I can send you the link by PM.

Sounds great!!!! :thumbsup2

No, just me being a worrier :guilty:

I'm a huge worrier! I get so excited about any trip I take at first. Then about a week or so before we leave, the worrying starts...will we be safe, who will get sick, will everyone have fun, will the weather be ok, and on and on. I annoy myself :laughing:

I'm a huge worrier! I get so excited about any trip I take at first. Then about a week or so before we leave, the worrying starts...will we be safe, who will get sick, will everyone have fun, will the weather be ok, and on and on. I annoy myself :laughing:

LOL, that describes me exactly too! I know it will be AWESOME but I have to get the worries out of the way first

Hi guys, kind of late to this thread. My family and I will be sailing on Saturday This is our third Disney cruise. We will be hanging our "fish extenders" and hope to get in on all the action.... Let me know. Thanks! :D

A big thank you to everyone who participated in the FE. Your generosity, and thoughtfulness is soooooo appreciated! I am always amazed at the creativity that you all have. I hope everyone has/had a safe trip home. Now to start the countdown to the next cruise lol......
:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter