August 23, 2014 FANTASY Eastern cruise meet~~New Thread

We are on this cruise! Cant wait!!

Myself (Lisa) aka Annabug, my DH, (Anthony), Our DD, Anna (9), DS, (5)

We have previously sailed on the Dream June 2012. LOVED IT!

We are excited for the eastern ports.excursions!

Would like to join the FB page if possible!

Welcome! Feel free to PM me with your name so that I can be on the watch for it over on our FB page! :)
Here is the Facebook Link: :) https://www.facebook.com/groups/583339905014713/
And here is the Mickey Cruise design! :)

EasternCaribbeanMouseketeerspreserver-1-1.jpg

I see that Disney has now released (for reservation) more inside and oceanview staterooms for this cruise. Along with releasing more rooms, they have also increased the price.

We were able to change our oceanview room to a better location.

We just booked this cruise last night. Our cabin will be me (Mandi), DH (Jim), DS (JD) and DS (Alex). The boys will be 8 and 5 when we sail. Jim's parents will also be along (Jim and Janet).

This will be our first Disney cruise, but we have all sailed before. Really looking forward to this, even though it is so far away! Hope to get to know some of you over the next year+. :goodvibes

Just sent a request to join the FB group. Thanks to all those that have put together all this already!

We just booked this cruise last night. Our cabin will be me (Mandi), DH (Jim), DS (JD) and DS (Alex). The boys will be 8 and 5 when we sail. Jim's parents will also be along (Jim and Janet).

This will be our first Disney cruise, but we have all sailed before. Really looking forward to this, even though it is so far away! Hope to get to know some of you over the next year+. :goodvibes

Just sent a request to join the FB group. Thanks to all those that have put together all this already!

Welcome Mandi! We were you last August :) We had cruised before (on Celebrity) and booked the Disney Fantasy about a year and half out before it was built. We are Jen and Ray with boys 7 and 9 when we sail. We loved the Fantasy, met great tablemates who we planned this cruise together with for this year. You're going to love the great service, the awesome size of the cabins, and pretty much everything else. There's a facebook group most of us belong to as well - just ask here to be added and I think Mindy can add you if you are on facebook.

pixiedust:Welcome Mandi...You will love it...not like any cruise line you've ever been on .

Thanks for the welcome. We are really looking forward to it - have heard great things about Disney cruises.

I did get accepted to the FB group. I would also like to find out more about FE but I don't have enough posts to PM yet.

Haven't visited the cruise thread or FB page in a bit.... and now I'm busy catching up. April has been a busy travel month for me... including a trip to Disney World last week. Stayed at the Beach Club Villas. Always love the location and easy walk to Epcot and the Studios (yes... I walk to the Studios cause it's faster than waiting/taking the boat).

Welcome to all the new members! So glad you joined the group! This is a great way to share the excitement and anticipation for our August 2014 Eastern.

Time for me to finish catching up.... :)

I started working on my FE gifts today. They look great - just wish I didn't have to wait so long to distribute them!

Well, I work full time and go to school almost full time, so I have to take advantage of my very rare free time. And it lets me fantasize about the cruise, so that's a good thing!

Hi. We are booked for our 3rd Disney Cruise. Our first was the Maiden Voyage of the Fantasy last year. My husband and I went on the Dream for the 4 day Bahamas cruise last month. So excited to do the Eastern Caribbean. Our group will be me (Denise) DH (Mike) DD (10) and DS (8). We are hoping my husbands cousin and family will be able to join us too. I too sent a request for the FB page!

Hi. We are booked for our 3rd Disney Cruise. Our first was the Maiden Voyage of the Fantasy last year. My husband and I went on the Dream for the 4 day Bahamas cruise last month. So excited to do the Eastern Caribbean. Our group will be me (Denise) DH (Mike) DD (10) and DS (8). We are hoping my husbands cousin and family will be able to join us too. I too sent a request for the FB page!

Welcomepixiedust:

Where in NJ are you?

We have had a change of plans - going to do the Med cruise the week before this one. Have a great cruise everyone!

We are officially booked and now bringing my niece too. So cool some of the folks from our Fantasy August 25, 2012 are on this too. Frank sorry to hear you aren't joining us now. Have a great trip in the med! Here we are and we would like in on the FE!!

Me-(Bobbie Female DD Mom), my mother (Marilyn-DD Grandma), DD Alexis-8 when we cruise, Niece Elizabeth 8 when we cruise! Sorry not sure of all the acronyms!! Second DCL cruise and super pumped. Room 5152.

We are officially booked and now bringing my niece too. So cool some of the folks from our Fantasy August 25, 2012 are on this too. Frank sorry to hear you aren't joining us now. Have a great trip in the med! Here we are and we would like in on the FE!!

Me-(Bobbie Female DD Mom), my mother (Marilyn-DD Grandma), DD Alexis-8 when we cruise, Niece Elizabeth 8 when we cruise! Sorry not sure of all the acronyms!! Second DCL cruise and super pumped. Room 5152.

Welcomepixiedust:

We aren’t officially booked yet but are planning on booking it soon… probably sometime after August so we only have a year to count down… :rotfl2: Can’t wait to do FE and enjoy the best of Disney!
- Justin

I FINALLY BOOKED MY FIRST DISNEY CRUISE!!!!! :cool1::woohoo::yay: I've never been happier!

Finally decided on Deck 7, starboard, mid-ship. Very excited. I've always wanted to see St.Maarten and St.Thomas.

It will be myself/Christine, and my DS13 Josh. :wave2: :goodvibes

I FINALLY BOOKED MY FIRST DISNEY CRUISE!!!!! :cool1::woohoo::yay: I've never been happier!

Finally decided on Deck 7, starboard, mid-ship. Very excited. I've always wanted to see St.Maarten and St.Thomas.

It will be myself/Christine, and my DS13 Josh. :wave2: :goodvibes

Welcome. It will be amazing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter