August 2021 Car rentals

5 days away. Free upgrade and Costco now at 322 and change for Standard size. How much lower? I am hoping to be under 300. But still have days to keep trying. So around a little more than 10 dollars drop from above Saturday’s post.

We have our 10 day rental down to $421 for a full size with hertz. I used autoslash initially and booked via Priceline with a pay later fare but ended up booking through AAA instead since I could not add our hertz gold number with the Priceline booking. I’m hoping I can go direct to the car with the gold member info added… we shall see 👀 if not I think the Mco location has a kiosk (if it’s working!)

also this is for pickup this Friday

This morning
8/30 to 9/5. Alamo - drive happy deal - $296. :cool1:
i'm stalking hourly at this point since we fly in THIS Friday, my current goal is to get it under $400 for 9.5 (10) day rental. I have a full size booked at $421 and a Intermediate SUV booked at $451 right now. I'm too indecisive lol

Ooh 10 dollars higher and still days away. I will keep trying. And no, do not want that electric car a bit cheaper. Sticking with my standard for now.

i'm stalking hourly at this point since we fly in THIS Friday, my current goal is to get it under $400 for 9.5 (10) day rental. I have a full size booked at $421 and a Intermediate SUV booked at $451 right now. I'm too indecisive lol
I got my intermediate SUV with Hertz down to $416 for 10 days now

I got a compact suv for the 8/22-27 with thrifty for $265 this morning! I got that under car rental savers.

I got a compact suv for the 8/22-27 with thrifty for $265 this morning! I got that under car rental savers.
Thanks for the tip! I just booked a full size with thrifty for 10 days using car rental savers for $335

our dates are 8/13-22 (9.5 days)

still holding the $416 intermediate suv as well for now

Thanks for the tip! I just booked a full size with thrifty for 10 days using car rental savers for $335

still holding the $416 intermediate suv as well for now
Yay! I’m so happy it helped!! I started checking daily! Mine had went down $30 from deal I got yesterday.

4 days out, and went from $331 to $313. Standard with free upgrade and Costco. I’m really hoping to be under 300 if I can. I week.

I'm getting down to the wire since we land around 9am on Friday LOL!

But at least they're dropping finally!

I currently have two booked:

full size with thrifty for 10 days for $310
intermediate with hertz for 10 days for $386

I'm torn, the extra head room and rear storage would be nice and Hertz does have better reviews, but who will actually have the cars available? lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter