• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

August 2017

pazza

Earning My Ears
Hi folks, going to wdw for my 7th time in august next yr. I'm trying to get some decent prices but they are insane. For 7 days with hopper and water parks staying at contemporary I've been quoted just over 7k. I nearly fell over.

What's the go with discounts this far out.? Is it worth hanging on or is that it. Maybe I need to no someone that works there and get there discount.

Wow, did you get quotes for the Castle Suite in Cinderella's Castle or something?? hahaha.

For our trip last year we did 12 nights. 5 nights at the Art of animation. Comfortable enough motel-style accomodation, beautifully themed. Nice and cheap. Then we did 7 nights at the Grand Floridian, renting points. Considering the location and quality of hotel, we got a good deal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter