August 2015!

Just made the final payment yesterday!!! August 14th-21st at AoA LK Suite, then to the dark side til the 26th.
First part of the trip is planned to the hour, second part nothing planned

We'll be there August 6-14 All Star Music! We have several ADR's; 50's Prime Time, Biergarden, Crystal Palace, Wishes Dessert Party, BOG. So excited, only 34 days to go!

We will be at the Grand Floridian August 15-23! Cannot wait! Less than a month away now... it will be my BF's first trip since he was 5 years old (he's 20 now) and I don't think he knows what he's in for traveling with Disney freaks like us!:rolleyes1 Only thing I wish is that Liberty Tree would be open for our trip... it's been our favorite restaurant ever since we started going to Disney regularly back in 2000:sad:

August 9-22! T-15 days :dancer::dancer::dancer: Our Magic Bands arrived Tuesday and we have officially started to "pack"!!! We can hardly wait! Yippie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter