August 2015, it's early but who's with me?!

I'm just putting some ideas together for August 2015, wondering whether to spend the money on BC or whether to stay at Bonnet Creek and have money over for VIP tours and lots of spending money!

Going to do some homework on DVC points for BCV as I haven't ever gone down that route.

Okay I am in we are planning mid- late August 2015 first time in August, first time off site (WBC), first time driving all the way from Michigan and first time surprising our four children!!!! It's going to be an exciting/stressful trip of firsts for us, we haven't been back since October 2012!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using DISBoards

We are booked at Poly for next August! Hopefully most of the construction will be gone by then! Hoping for a decent discount, maybe around May?

Count us in! Disney is our magical place. Last time there (me, plus DH, DS9, DD13) 2013 AKL (LOVE); previously 2011 BC and 2009 WL. Our DD 13 had spinal surgery last December (severe scoliosis--most of her spine rebuilt), so has been in recovery since then. The good news is that she is doing great, and literally, just got "back in the saddle" on a horse--back to horseback riding. She will be clear to ride amusement park rides by Summer 2015. We can't wait to celebrate at Disney, of course!!!
Looking at POFQ. Never stayed moderate. Want to save some money but have some of the benefits of the deluxe like queen beds. Primarily, I am a stickler for the transportation. I thought AKL was very good since they don't share with other resorts. BC terrible WL no complaints. I am studying the POFQ boards carefully. If anyone can chime in who has done deluxe and moderate--to recommend a comparable moderate. Thanks. And YAY, let's go 2015!!!!!:cool1:

All these trips sound great!! I am planning to surprise my kids with my brother at WDW, they are going to flip when they run into him at MK!! He has not been for 27 years himself.

Planning for GF at this point, we are die hard Poly fans but just cant take the change right now, might just need a break, I dont want to spend my trip comparing things, new place might be better for us this time.

Now I just need a pin!!!;)

ME! I want to be in too! We skipped Disney this summer and want to go next August. The problem is we are in the "never ever get a pin" club. I hope there will be some kind of a good public discount.

We just returned from Riverside and booked the Bounceback with free dining for French Quarter Aug 20-28th next year. If nothing else, it's the best way to deal with post-vacation blues.

We're considering going to Disney World for the whole month of August 2015. It would be once-in-a-lifetime to have such a long vacation. Haven't decided which Disney resort we may stay at, or maybe we will mix it up a little bit. We would have to get annual passes for such a long stay.

We just returned from Riverside and booked the Bounceback with free dining for French Quarter Aug 20-28th next year. If nothing else, it's the best way to deal with post-vacation blues.

What date did the free dining start ?

We're considering going to Disney World for the whole month of August 2015. It would be once-in-a-lifetime to have such a long vacation. Haven't decided which Disney resort we may stay at, or maybe we will mix it up a little bit. We would have to get annual passes for such a long stay.

That sounds exciting!!!! We were just there for 18 days to use up our AP's. I would definitely recommend a split stay for a long trip. :)

That sounds exciting!!!! We were just there for 18 days to use up our AP's. I would definitely recommend a split stay for a long trip. :)

Thanks! Glad to hear you had 18 days at Disney during your recent trip. If we do go for a long trip, it will be fun to plan resort changes.

Hi!! Add me to the bounceback club. We just returned and next year will make our 4th end of Aug trip - we love it. Next year we will do 3 nights at Universal first, then 2 nights on the 18 and 19th room only at AOA I a Little mermaid room (my favorite, and my men are putting up with it, LOL). Then we check into POR from the 20-29 with free dining, can't wait already, we love the end of Aug.

Planning on August 2015. Dates aren't set in stone yet but hoping for 10 days somewhere around the last week of August/first week of September.

We are in NJ and kids don't start school until after Labor Day, which will be late next year, September 7.

We've gone at the end of August before and hoping for even lower crowds that first week of September.

We just spent 9 great days at the world two weeks ago :).

We couldn't take advantage of the FD BB because it starts too late for us plus we are A/P holders so I much rather get a good R/O discount. If we can score another "magical" deal like we did this time around, we'll be planning our first stay at the Poly!!! Should be hearing on the discounts soon!!!

Arriving August 15 with daughter and mom this trip, staying for 10 days - we are starting in Anaheim at D23 Expo - woohoo

Planning on early August (sometime before colleges tend to start) so I can take a new high school grad, my friend, and my mom. First two haven't ever gone, and my mom hasn't been to Disney since her first trip 30 years ago.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter