August 2014 watch

I just got an email that the same agency that had the Yacht and Beach Club $180 deal on rooms last year is having a similar offer in 2014 at the Poly, YC, BC and GF for August 17 to September 2nd. Now to decide where to stay. My girls have always wanted to stay at the Poly. :woohoo:

What agency is this?

I booked with that agency last year and am doing so again this year. It's ***. We are staying at Grand Floridian August 17-20 for around $289 a night. Then, we are moving to Contemporary for our free dining package on Aug 20-26. That was $3500.00.We booked the bounce back! 10 days, 9 nights for $4400.00, 2 adults,2 children.

Thank you. I contacted them. They actually are only about 10 minutes from my house.

Thank you. I contacted them. They actually are only about 10 minutes from my house.

I just got an email that the same agency that had the Yacht and Beach Club $180 deal on rooms last year is having a similar offer in 2014 at the Poly, YC, BC and GF for August 17 to September 2nd. Now to decide where to stay. My girls have always wanted to stay at the Poly. :woohoo:

Hmmm.... this sounds consistent with the35% off deluxe pin I used that starts on the 17th.....wonder if certain agencies have Pin deals.. This could help those who don't get them.

I read on this thread that the Poly's pool will be closed for August - can you tell me where this info came from ?? Or is rumor ?? Thanks

Just took advantage of that awesome agency exclusive and booked 9 days at the GF next August at an unbelievable price...so excited :banana:

I also took advantage of that awesome agency's exclusive and booked Yacht Club-Club Level for 5 nights with tix at an incredible price and the Portofino Bay Hotel for 2 nights also at an incredible price! :thumbsup2 Can't wait for next August!! :goodvibes

The agency hasn't contacted me back and I requested a quite 4 days ago. Guess it's not meant to be.

The agency hasn't contacted me back and I requested a quite 4 days ago. Guess it's not meant to be.

I would try another agent...I'd be happy to PM you the name/number of the person I worked with if you'd like, just let me know. She's away next week but I'd send her an email with what you're looking for and I'm sure she'll get in touch with you as soon as she's back...she been great to deal with. Just let me know if you want the info.

Can someone please maybe PM me with a bit more info about this *** agency? A website or phone number or email address? I tried to do a search with *** but couldn't find it.

Also, do you just make a deposit and then pay the balance by a certain date?

Thanks!

Sent you a PM...as far as payment goes, it's a $200 deposit then the balance is due within 45 days of trip

I received my quote and the price is awesome for BC or YC. Awesome deal. I'm glad to see happy customers so it doesn't make me so nervous to use them. :)

mommyrosa can you please Pm me Thanks. I tried PM you but dont know if you recieved

Hi... I did get your PM but when I tried replying it kept saying you weren't set up to receive PM's :confused3. In any case, I just tried again and this time it went through. If you have any other questions feel free to PM me back.

I am going August 24-28th and bringing my Girl Scout troop (seniors!). We are so looking forward to it to celebrate all of our years in scouting.

My family and I just went ourselves in August so I'm lucky to be going again (DH isn't in love with WDW as I am so back-to-back years would never otherwise happen).

Looking to save as much money as we can with a discount code. This past August had been hoping for FD as we had gotten it 2x in the past, but it wasn't meant to be this year. Perhaps in 2014? That would be a huge savings for this 'budget' trip.

Hoping for a deal beginning of August. Is everyone booking and then changing if a promo comes around?

Hi everyone!! Booked the BC for 8/20-8/29.. I too am hoping for any kind of discount ... I have a quick question... On my reservation confirmation e-mail there is a LGE after my reservation # does anyone know what this stands for ? Thanks

Also wondering do you think that thee promos if any will come out before The Feb 180 day mark? Hate to have to change dates to qualify gir a promi after I already made all my ADR's..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter