August 2013

Hello all! :wave: We're doing Buena Vista Palace (offsite) on Hotel Plaza Blvd. August 6th & 7th, then the Polynesian the 8th-13th, and then using our DVC at AKV Jambo the 13th-25th. I'm so excited!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Hello all! :wave: We're doing Buena Vista Palace (offsite) on Hotel Plaza Blvd. August 6th & 7th, then the Polynesian the 8th-13th, and then using our DVC at AKV Jambo the 13th-25th. I'm so excited!

Ahh! I'll be at PORFQ from the 20th-29th! I've read all of your TR's, it would be so awesome to bump into you! :) although I'm ridiculously jealous that you get to stay at the poly haha.

August 17-25 at Beach Club. Our first stay at a deluxe and we cannot wait to experience SAB.
So very excited!!!!! :cool1:

Gosh Kristen you really are going to be at WDW MOST of August!! :rotfl2: I thought we were doing good with 8/16 through 9/1 but we changed our plans and are leaving on 8/30 now. If you do a TR it will be EPIC!!

Hoping to see you this week at DLR!! :yay:

AKL Kidani August 14th then onto the Poly August 15-24th....bursting!!! Just made my final payment, it's real now!!! 51 days.....

Hi all! Loving this thread, it is really getting me EXCITED!!!

I will be there Aug 20-28th for my families first visit! Can not wait! Staying at AoA!!!

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

We are doing for the first time ever 2 consecutive trips

August 8th-12th staying at the Yacht Club
August 24th-31st staying at the Contemporary

We have changed a bit.
8/17 pop
8/18 to 8/22 Disney Dream
8/22 to 9/2 Pop with free dining
17 days still just added the cruise in:)

I am going down Aug 27 - 30 with DD19 and my Mom 85 and will be staying at POFQ. I have never used the dining plan. Please help me understand what everyone is talking about with the free dining plan? :confused3 Last time I was down there was in 2011 and we brought our own food, stayed at Kidani Village (sister is a DVC member) so we didn't get a dining package. I would love to take advantage of any package that will help on the food cost. Thanks for any help! :goodvibes

I am going down Aug 27 - 30 with DD19 and my Mom 85 and will be staying at POFQ. I have never used the dining plan. Please help me understand what everyone is talking about with the free dining plan? :confused3 Last time I was down there was in 2011 and we brought our own food, stayed at Kidani Village (sister is a DVC member) so we didn't get a dining package. I would love to take advantage of any package that will help on the food cost. Thanks for any help! :goodvibes

The free dining plan promo doesn't start until Sept. 2, so you wouldn't qualify. There is a room discount though for your dates.

Will be at Shades of Green (first stay there) Aug 19-25 with DH and DS, who is in the Air Force. Taking one last family vacation before DS is deployed overseas.

Went away last week and nice to see so much activity. I can't believe it's July and my trip is only 7 weeks away!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter