August 2013 trips?

Disbabe said:
We fly out (5 adults) on the 27th July for 14 nights. Heathrow - O'Hare - Orlando with United for £446 each. Staying at Cypress Pointe Grand Villas for 1 week and then Disney's Beach Club for the 2nd week with free DDP.
We will be celebrating our 21st Wedding Anniversary on the 8th August (planning on going to MK that day with evening reservation at "Be Our Guest").
Can't wait now until I can do our ADR's - roll on 4th February!

Sounds good :-) that's the dates we usually go! And always had fantastic weather :-) kinda wish we were still going for these 2 weeks instead of August 3rd, can only hope the weather is good :-)

That's a fantastic price ours is £2100 each and there is 3 of us going! Be our guest looks amazing! I'm pretty sure that will make your anniversary extra magical :-) what other dining reservations do you plan to make?

Not long not long till we all go away now :-) just months away eeeeeeekkkk!!!!!

Hi there.
We are off on 19th August to 30th August. Staying at a Virgin aoa villa flying va from sunny Gatwick.

There's me, DH, DD13 and DD5 (6 while away)

We have been looking forward to this for 4 whole years (last went to fl when DD1 was 5) and saved Tesco vouchers for 2 years to get the best deal we could.

We have been to DLP quite a few times (and WDW in 05) so have decided to spend our time and cash on a trip to DC instead of doing WDW. Obviously DD1 is desperate to see HPW as well. ...lol

We all love American culture so this time we want to see some 'real America ' and not just the theme parks. ...

So excited Now it's not too long to wait. Looking forward to getting to know you all a lot better in the next few months.

Almost paid for it all now too. Its been great being able to pay a bit every month since we booked over a year ago now.

Will be reading about everyone's plans with interest. .. :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter