August 2013 CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

Has anyone heard anything more about additional ressies getting opened up for second half of August for BOG? Have been checking in the system several times a day... really hoping that they open up the Rose Room for second half of August... if that in fact was the rationale for the sudden plethora of ressies that had opened up for July and 1st half of August. :confused3 :confused3 :confused3

Have been to Disney three times since they opened BOG, but have never gotten a reservation. *sigh* :sad:

They are open... go get yours!

I think they may have only opened up until 08/23. I found openings until I hit 8/24. I would keep checking over the next week. They may be doing it on a weekly basis now.

Does the Wishes Dessert Party work on the same rolling schedule? I've been trying to get a reservation for the last week of August since the end of June but have never seen any times appear.

They did just open up a bunch for BOG. I just got a 6:30 so I just canceled my 8:35 for a party of 5 on Friday August 16. The CM rambled off a bunch of available times for that day. Get'em while they're hot!

Yes. It seems to be through 8/23 because I just tried everyday from 8/25-8/31 and no availability. Maybe next week they will open up?? Fingers crossed!!!

Thank you! I actually need last week of August, but now have much more confidence that they will open it up. Yay!!:cheer2:

Ohhhh.... fingers crossed they will!

I will be in the parks next week... so I won't be at my computer. Hope the rest of DIS'ers can help you out with notifications!

I just cancelled Ohana on 8/23 at 5:20pm for a party of 6. I got into Be Our Guest at 6:10pm so we're eating there instead. I'm hoping I made a good decision.

Does the Wishes Dessert Party work on the same rolling schedule? I've been trying to get a reservation for the last week of August since the end of June but have never seen any times appear.

Sorry, no. All of August has been open for a while now for the Dessert Party.

We just got ADR for BOG on aug 18 at 7:10pm.... Good luck everyone, we been trying for months to get BOG ADR

Sorry, no. All of August has been open for a while now for the Dessert Party.

Thanks! I'm fortunate to have gotten every other ADR I wanted and I've got a back up plan currently of a 7:45 dinner at Tony's so we can at least try to get patio seats for the MSEP!

But back to the grind then...

>click< No, not yet...
>click< No, not yet...
>click< No, not yet...

:rotfl2:

Thank you Disboards Arrive in AoA on 18th August. Tinkerbell has sure thrown a lot of pixie dust my waypixiedust:pixiedust:

Cancelling Be Our Guest August 23rd for 4 people at 7:40 right now. Also, I saw the Tomorrowland Terrace Dessert Party is open 8/30 at 9pm if anyone is interested :)

There's an open spot for BOG on Aug. 28th at 8:40 p.m. for at least 4 people. Doesn't work for us, hopefully someone else can snag it before it's gone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter