• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

August 2012

2weeks until Pop!!!! 20th anniversary, Ds's 17th birthday and first trip for DS 3, who just figured out the whole potty training thing! !! Woo HOO!

I have been on this site many times in the past but have never posted...just can't hold in my excitement and it's great being able to share with other Disney fans!

Us too 30th Anniversary 8/17-31 can't wait. Hope everyone leaving soon has a great time!
:cheer2:

Check ticker- should be 2012 AKL Jambo Villas (having trouble changing it :sad1:)...help keep me from fainting...it's imminent!!! :woohoo: :yay:

FIRST DISNEY TRIP EVERRRRR for 2 adults, junior pirate 8 yrs old, princess 4, and baby pirate 1.

8/27 - 09/7
Free dining at POP

DH thought I am crazy stalking the Disboard everyday in March for pin code... now he thinks I am going banana with all these planing and counting days...:banana::banana::banana:

FIRST DISNEY TRIP EVERRRRR for 2 adults, junior pirate 8 yrs old, princess 4, and baby pirate 1.

8/27 - 09/7
Free dining at POP

DH thought I am crazy stalking the Disboard everyday in March for pin code... now he thinks I am going banana with all these planing and counting days...:banana::banana::banana:

:banana::banana::woohoo::woohoo:

Leaving August 5th for the auto train and ASMu checkin on August 6th!! Let the packing begin! ( I started packing weeks ago:rotfl2:)

I can't believe how close we are getting :cool1:. We still have 30 days but the time is going by so fast. We still have so much to do in order to get ready, but I just can't seem to find the time to do it :sad2:. DH and I need to buy new gym shoes before we go, so I think we will be doing that sometime this week, other then that we have a few things in a pile that I pulled out (trading pins, lanyards, sunscreen that I had bought, ponchos, etc). I hope all of you August DISers going very soon have a Magical AND safe trip to the World :goodvibes.

SEVEN!!! Yes, 7!!!!! 1,2,3,4,5,6, !!!!7!!!!!! Days till our first trip!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter