August 2011 Code Watch Lets keep each other company for the next year!!!

Looking at July or August next year. Excited about Disney :cool1:, worried about the heat :rolleyes1.

K in SA

Disney Visa just released a kids stay and play free deal for August 14 - October 1! Just booked 5 nights at ASMo and saved $500!:cool1:

Don't I wish my two kids where still disney age kids.:surfweb: They just had to pass the age of 10.:sad2: Oh well.:)

We're at POFQ from 8/8 until 8/12 2011 - then we are on the Dream for 4 nights. Hoping for a discount code...

We arrive at POFQ on the same day, and are hoping for a room only code.

Disney Visa just released a kids stay and play free deal for August 14 - October 1! Just booked 5 nights at ASMo and saved $500!:cool1:

That's a nice code it you can use it! Unfortunately, it won't work for us. I'm still hoping for a room only code that'll span summer and value dates. Time will tell if one is coming our way. Glad you had a good savings on your trip! :goodvibes

We arrive at POFQ on the same day, and are hoping for a room only code.

That's a nice code it you can use it! Unfortunately, it won't work for us. I'm still hoping for a room only code that'll span summer and value dates. Time will tell if one is coming our way. Glad you had a good savings on your trip! :goodvibes

I know... nothing for late July and early August. I hope something comes along!popcorn::

Here's a code I pasted from a post on the Dis.
>>>>Valid for stays select nights 4/28/11-6/14/11 and 8/16/11-10/1/11.

Save up to 35% off the non-discounted price when booking a room at Walt Disney World for stays most nights 4/28/11-6/14/11.

Save 15% at All Star Movies
Save 20% on Select Disney Value Resorts and Port Orleans French Quarter
Save 25% on Select Disney Moderate Resorts, Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge and Polynesian Resort

Save 30% on Select Disney Deluxe Resorts
Save 35% on Select Disney Deluxe Villa Resorts

Save up to 40% off the non-discounted price when booking a room at Walt Disney World for stays most nights 8/16/11-10/1/11.

Save 20% at All Star Movies
Save 25% on Select Disney Value Resorts and Port Orleans French Quarter
Save 30% on Select Disney Moderate Resorts, Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge and Polynesian Resort

Save 35% on Select Disney Deluxe Resorts
Save 40% on Select Disney Deluxe Villa Resorts
Discount Code: The following code can be used for obtaining these discounts by calling Disney directly, or by contacting Dreams Unlimited Travel.

SMP
YW3
This discount must be booked from 1/3/11 to 3/27/11. Discounted rates available most nights 4/28/11-6/14/11 and 8/16/11-10/1/11. There is a limited number of rooms available for this discount. There may be a minimum length of stay requirement for Friday or Saturday arrivals. All discounts are subject to availability, certain restrictions apply. >>>>>>>>>

Once again, early August is not included. It would be a nice savings for us if we could use it. I imagine most people booked after Aug. 16 did so under the free dining promotion, but if you were waiting for a room code this is good for the 2nd half of the month.

Thank you Kelly, we are looking at early August so its no good for us, I'm guess there will not be any rates for early August or does anyone still hold out some hope?

Thank you Kelly, we are looking at early August so its no good for us, I'm guess there will not be any rates for early August or does anyone still hold out some hope?

They already offered FD, the kids stay/play free, and a room only discount, and we were passed over for all of those promotions. I hate to say this, but at this point it doesn't seem too likely that more codes will be offered. That said, I will still keep watching like a hawk and will hope for the best! Maybe we'll be pleasantly surprised this spring with a code. I don't think it'll happen, but I hope it will. :goodvibes

I'm also not thrilled with SW Air's airfare for August, and am hoping for a sale soon so we can book airfare.

So Pixiedust34, does the "YW3" code refer to stays starting 8/16/11?

I'm not sure if it's SMP or YW3, but if you call on 1/3 with the codes then the cast member should be able to apply one to your reservation. I hope you're able to get a nice discount.

According to Mousesavers, a room only general public discount for arrivals of 6/4/10-8/14/10 was released on 2/10/10 so don't give up hope for early August. :)

We are going Aug 23-30th and staying at the Grand Floridian. We booked this week because of the free dining but now the room only discount will save us even more money since we are only a family of 3! So we are pysched!
:cool1:

I am a little worried about the weather that late in August though...

For those of you who have been in Disney in late August - can you tell me how the weather was? And how about the crowds - is it packed because of free dining?

Thanks in advance!! :)

Can't wait! Every summer we say, maybe we should go some where different for vacation this summer, then we think - NO WAY! There is no better place than Disney World!!
:love:

Booked with the new code for Aug. 15-21st. Staying at the BLT- in a 2 bedroom villa Lake View. Super excited. Got 40% off.

Thanks! Will be at WL from August 18th-29th! :) :) SO excited!!!! Also, is CL worth it at the WL?? We are thinking about it. Also, we have a woods view room booked, and I was wondering if anyone has pictures of their woods view room views...I would like to upgrade to a courtyard view but I am wondering if it's worth it??

Booked with the new code for Aug. 15-21st. Staying at the BLT- in a 2 bedroom villa Lake View. Super excited. Got 40% off.

wdwgirl1 - would you mind telling me what your total was (I understand if you don't)? I'm trying to price out some different options before calling, but since I can't do the code online I'm guessing a little bit on pricing. We are planning 7 days, but one week later than your dates so I'm thinking it should be pretty close.

TIA

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter