August 2011 Code Watch Lets keep each other company for the next year!!!

Count me in. Left a deposit for CR from 08/19 - 08/26. We will be driving down and staying w/ our uncle for a few days then Universal for 4 days and the happy ending of staying at Disney.

Our special day will be spending dh's birthday at MK.

We'll be there for DD's 8th birthday next August!! Hopefully the 24th-Sept 1 - REALLY want to stay at the Poly, hoping for a GREAT Room only code as Free Dining doesn't really appeal to us! PLEASE, DISNEY, PLEASE, PLEASE - Extend the 40% off RO code :)

We're in. Booked the Yacht Club for the first time ever and super excited about it. We're going Aug 20 - 27 with the free dining, but really hoping for a room discount. I think that may work better for us, but happy either way. Does anyone know if the that last week in August is ANY less crowded than the previous weeks? My hopes aren't high for that. Thanks!

Just booked POR for August 23-31 with free dining. We have never been in August before, always went in April. Hopefully we can get to the parks at rope drop, stay a few hours then hit the pool for the afternoon and go back to the parks at night. Now I just have to wait for flights to come out so I can book that. Its gonna be a loooooooooong winter :lmao:

I always seem to miss out on on free dining. This past year, I did get the 35% room discount. Have not booked yet, but our dates are most likely 8/8-8/17.:)

I always seem to miss out on on free dining. This past year, I did get the 35% room discount. Have not booked yet, but our dates are most likely 8/8-8/17.:)

We're going then, too. I have my fingers crossed for a good room only code! I hope we get one. :goodvibes

The Lockett Family from Frodsham UK will be on tour at Port Orleans French quarter from the 1st August 2011 till 22nd August 2011, The countdown has well and truly begun, can`t wait:banana:

:sad2:Did not make it to Disney this year. We have been going yearly for the past 8 years and missing it greatly. Hopefully we will return next August 1st or 2nd week before school starts. More difficult now with a daughter at a private high school. The economy is effecting ones priorities. :sad2:

We are booked for split stay at an ASMu family suite for August 17 - 26. The first 2 days are a room only res and the 19 - 26 are free dining!:cool1: We are still hoping for some kind of room only discount for the first 2 nights and maybe we could switch and try out a deluxe for a special treat!:dance3: Too much to ask?:confused3

We're in. Booked the Yacht Club for the first time ever and super excited about it. We're going Aug 20 - 27 with the free dining, but really hoping for a room discount. I think that may work better for us, but happy either way. Does anyone know if the that last week in August is ANY less crowded than the previous weeks? My hopes aren't high for that. Thanks!

I think the last week in Aug is less busy since alot of schools are already back in session. We are from Canada and don't start back until around
Sept 6th so this time of year works out great for us. We went at this time last year and the wait times were never more than 30-40 minutes for any ride!

You guys have been busy, just got back from Vacation to find free dining has been offered.

Loads of you have managed to make some excellent savings:thumbsup2

Still holding on for a Room only discount in August.

On the plus side, we are going two times next year. This last week has been the best ever, we have won a money can't buy trip to Orlando and are hoping to go in February too.

I have started a pre-trippie if you want to read, link in my signature

Sarah
xxx

Wishing for another 40% off code for WL CL again this year!!:goodvibes

Us too-we used our GAD passes to buy 10 day park tickets and only used 4 days this summer so we still have 6 days left for next year. CL beats free dining any day!

Count me in!!
We leave in 6 days for adults only trip, and planning to go with the kiddos again next August. Here's hoping for a room discount!!

Does anyone know when the AAA room rates will open for August?

I'm still keeping my fingers crossed that a good room only code will be offered for the period before free dining. :tinker:

Hi all. We are going Aug 22-28th and staying at Poly CL TPV. Of course hoping for 40% off, but we booked free dining. Disney has always been great modifying the ressies with new discount codes when they come out. Last summer we were upgraded on checkin to a 1 bedroom Savanna suite at AKL. That got me hooked on CL. With our youngest turning 3 next year, this is our last opportunity to fit in 1 room at the Poly

Count us in too.
We'll be doing a split stay august 21st thru 25 at the Yacht Club and 26th thru the 28th at the Grand Floridian. Can't wait. Glad to have all of you to wait with.
:cool1:

Just decided last night that we are going to splurge on CL at the Poly for August 15th-19th. I am really excited! :cheer2:

Hi all. We are going Aug 22-28th and staying at Poly CL TPV. Of course hoping for 40% off, but we booked free dining. Disney has always been great modifying the ressies with new discount codes when they come out. Last summer we were upgraded on checkin to a 1 bedroom Savanna suite at AKL. That got me hooked on CL. With our youngest turning 3 next year, this is our last opportunity to fit in 1 room at the Poly

I had to change to WL Deluxe room. Added my oldest to the room. No more free dining, so I will really be watching for a 40% off code

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter