August 2010 CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks...that changes my plans...again..haha :rotfl2:

Their are definitely characters at Chef Mickey's during lunch been there quite a few times actually we have been there for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner and their were always characters. I think thats why most ppl go there to be perfectly honest the character interaction is great! If they werent there it would probably be wide open for booking. Just thought I'd share that with you.;)

Just cancelled a dinner for 2 on Saturday August 21 at Kona Cafe at 8:15pm.

I will be canceling Chef Mickey's on 8/17 @ 12:30 PM for 4 people.

(Still hoping for a cancellation at Le Cellier any time the week FD starts...) :)

Anyone want these?

For Three:

8/21 Crystal Palace 7:15PM
8/24 Coral Reef 8:20PM
8/26 O'hana 6:40PM

Just cancelled all of the following @ 7:20 this morning

All for 7 people
8/22 Teppan Edo 5:50
8/23 Cape May 6:25
8/24 Garden Grill 5:50
8/25 Ohana 6:25
8/26 Crystal Palace 5:45

GOOD LUCK!

Just cancelled all of the following @ 7:20 this morning

All for 7 people
8/22 Teppan Edo 5:50
8/23 Cape May 6:25
8/24 Garden Grill 5:50
8/25 Ohana 6:25
8/26 Crystal Palace 5:45

GOOD LUCK!

I just tried to get some of these...We are a group of 7 also...It's an hour later. Do you think they get swiped up that quickly or it takes awhile for the system to update the cancellation?

I just tried to get some of these...We are a group of 7 also...It's an hour later. Do you think they get swiped up that quickly or it takes awhile for the system to update the cancellation?

It should be in the system right away. I was able to get a LeCellier res last week from another Dis'er on this board-- we made sure we were on the the dining res site at the same time & she cancelled it at 731pm ( I know weird time--lol) & I was able to grab it right away.....

I just cancelled a reservation for Tutto Italia at Epcot on Sat 8/28 6:40pm for 4 people.

We have added a person to our trip, so I have had to do some regretful shuffling of my ADRs to accomodate 5 instead of 4 :-(

I'm about to cancel Sci Fi on 8/18 @ 1:55 PM for 4 people. I was able to find Le Cellier at the same time.

FYI: I searched and was able to find more availability at Le Cellier the same time I booked - 8/18 at 2:20 PM for 4 people. Hope it's still available for someone to grab. :goodvibes

I'll be cancelling a Chef Mickey's breakfast (7:35 am) for 8/28/10 (4 ppl) tonight. I think we're going to stick to the one character meal - Crystal Palace for our day at Magic Kingdom. PM for more info,

Subscribing here - Hoping to find a few hard to find reservations for our trip August 19th - 26th ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter