• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

August 2009 ADR Wanted/Trade/Exchange/Cancelled

Just to let people know. They have added a second Fantasmic show at 10pm
but for some reason there is no more Fantasmic Dinner Packages. There are some late seatings for dinner though.

They also added a 10pm show on the 25th too.

Hi all.....looking for a res for 4 ppl for Ohana for Sun. Aug.16/09, if anyone would be so kind as to make it available :)

Have been calling for 4 weeks trying to get in to Chef Mickeys for breakfast for 5 people on either thursday, august 20 or friday august 21....anyone??
..UPDATE...
I can trade a ressie at Artist Point on august 19th at 6:15 if interested??

Still have this ADR - will cancel tonight-pm me if interested:

8/27-WCC-2:15pm-for 4

cassie58
11/08-ASMo & Timeshare
8/09-CSR

:goodvibesI didn't know that. Thanks for the info. Well at least if someone wants to have a late dinner, they can catch the 10pm showing instead of rushing to catch the 8:30pm show.

LF Fantasmic Package on 8/27 for MM or H&V anytime for 2 people. It's the only night of our trip that Fantasmic is playing and it's DFi's favorite show and he'd love to see it.

I can trade Brown Derby Fantasmic at 3:30pm for 2 people. If we can't get the other we'll have to cancel this. We can't afford to eat here.

any help would be great! Thanks and have a magical day!

but for some reason there is no more Fantasmic Dinner Packages. There are some late seatings for dinner though.

Where did you get that information? I can't find it online anywhere lol. I ask because I'm curious if there will also be two shows on Sunday 8/23?

They only do Fantasmic dinner packages for the first show. Tickets are also only good for the first show.

I wish the 27th wasn't my arrival day. I don't think we'll make it to 10 after getting up at 3am to hit the road to get to Disney that day.

Where did you get that information? I can't find it online anywhere lol. I ask because I'm curious if there will also be two shows on Sunday 8/23?

I think they are having two shows on 8/23 as well. Go to WDW website, DHS page and look at the calendar. If I'm not mistaken, they recently added a 10 pm Fantasmic on 8/23. :cool1:

On TGM folks are saying that there are now two shows every day one was schedule all the way through August, including the 30th, so I would think that would include the 23rd too.

Right now I can't access the official site (keep getting "cannot connect" errors), but I believe that's where people were getting the info from.

All right, finally got it to work for the 25th at least. Here's the link:

http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/parks/hollywood-studios/calendardayview/?asmbly_day=20090825

You can go in and check each day on the calendar. Right now the 23rd comes up as blank for me, so I bet they're in the process of updating it!

Hello all! New to the site, but figured since I was able to get a reservation I desperately wanted from this thread, I will hopefully help someone else out with a reservation. I'm going to be cancelling a 7pm reservation for 2 at the Rose and Crown Pub for the 19th of the month. If anyone would like this, please let me know.

Derek

I will be cancelling the following reservations tomorrow evening, if interested please pm me

8/25 Chef Mickey for 4 for lunch at 1:50 pm

8/26 Chef Mickey for 4 for lunch at 2:20 pm

8/29 Coral Reef for 4 for lunch at 2:35 Pm

8/31 1900 Park Fare for 8 at 4:45 pm

Just cancelled:

Aug 25 - Turf Club @ 5pm
Aug 26 - Tutto Italia @ 7:55pm
Aug 27 - Tusker House 1:30pm (nemo Seating)

all were for 2 people

Craziest thing just happened...I did my usual search for Ohana for the 20th through the 26th and nothing came up. Decided to look for Kona instead...The system told me Kona was unavailable and then gave me Ohana as an alternative!

Now I have a ressie for 4 at Ohana on the 20th!!! :banana:

Congrats! I just tried it to see if maybe the next week as well they're pushing back the opening time to like 4 instead, but I just keep getting 404 errors. Will try later!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter