August 2009 ADR Wanted/Trade/Exchange/Cancelled

Just a heads up that I'm calling CRO and giving up the following ressies around 9 am. tomorrow morning (6/10), both for 3 people:

Fri. 8/7 Crystal Palace 6:10pm.
Fri. 8/14 1900 Park Fare Breakfast @ 8:30am.

Hope this helps someone!

WANTED:

8/19 for family of four

Looking for TS near MK before 6:30 pm. Anything after that is too late of ASD DS.

Kona Cafe, WCC, Tony's, or Wave

If anyone is cancelling one, please PM me.

We have decided that we are going to go to disney during a different week and use dvc points instead of rack rates and free dining. (we'll save some money)
These are the resies we have and they are each for a party of 3. PM me if I can help you out....sorry they are not the "prime" ADRs...I didn't make them until 88 days out.

Aug 16: Rose and Crown 5:50
Aug 17: Tuskar House 11:45 am
Aug 18: Hollywood and Vine 7:10pm

Aug 20: San Angel Inn 4:30
Aug 21: Wolfgang Puck: 5:30

Looking for ressies for party of 4 at

Whispering Canyon on Aug. 24 ( right now we have Trails End at 5:50) will take anytime between 5 & 7

Tutto Italia on 25 ( right now have Beirgarten at 6:30 ) anytime between 4 & 7

Sci-fi on Aug. 26 ( right now have Prime time at 4:00 ) will take anytime between 4 &7 Was able to get Sci-Fi at 3:45 so cancelled the Prime Time at4

Chef Mickeys Aug. 27 ( right now we have Tony's at 5:05)will take anytime between 4& 6

We did not get ANY of our first choice ADR's ( much to my DS's disappointment) so I am reaching for straws to get at least 1 of his first choices. : )
Not sure how this whole ADR swaps work, so if anyone can trade please give me a tutorial on how to do this. THANK YOU!

Going to cancel Fantasmic Package at Hollywood Brown Derby on August 25 at 4:15 for party of 6...any takers?

I know this is an extreme longshot, but....we are going to Disney the week of Aug. 16-23...yes, the free dining week. Anyway we only have one dinner that we wanted to go to and that's Ohana ANY night or time that week. The only other ressies we have are breakfast at Ohana and lunch in Germany. If anyone is giving up their Ohana reservation please contact me.
Thanks
Kelly

I'm going to be cancelling a breakfast at Kona for a party of 8 on Thursday Aug. 20th.

If you want it let me know!

We have decided that we are going to go to disney during a different week and use dvc points instead of rack rates and free dining. (we'll save some money)
These are the resies we have and they are each for a party of 3. PM me if I can help you out....sorry they are not the "prime" ADRs...I didn't make them until 88 days out.

Aug 16: Rose and Crown 5:50
Aug 17: Tuskar House 11:45 am
Aug 18: Hollywood and Vine 7:10pm

Aug 20: San Angel Inn 4:30
Aug 21: Wolfgang Puck: 5:30

bump

Hello, everyone! I would like to eat breakfast at Chef Mickey's on the day we leave (August 22). It would be for 2 adults. If anyone has something they're looking to cancel on that day sometime in the morning, please let me know! TIA! :]

On line with a CM now canceling:

• Tusker House on August 16th @ 8:10am
  • Sci-Fi lunch on August 18th @ 11:00am
  • Crystal Palace on August 19th @ 8:20am

These are all for a party of 6

Just called to change and wanted to let fellow August travelers know-
There is at least one Cinderella's Royal Table Dinner Aug. 17th ressie available. She didn't say what time, but that it was available for our party of 6.
We also just cancelled at 4:40 Whispering Canyon for 6 adults on August 17th.

I just cancelled breakfast at Chef Mickey's on Aug 29th at 8:10 am for a party of 3.

Booked Crystal Palace instead for that same time!

I would like a Sci-Fi dinner ressie between 6pm and 7pm on August 5th for 4 adults! I have 7:35pm for that night in return!

Also, for GF Tea anytime between 2:30pm and 3:15pm on August 7th for 4 adults! I can give you 2:10pm for that day!

:goodvibes

Hey all,

My family and I will be in Disney Aug. 22-Aug.31. We got almost everything we wanted but we can't get our hands on Le Cellier.

If anyone has a reservation from Aug. 23- Aug 30 that they do not want, we would be so happy to have it.

We will take ANYTHING in that time. Doesn't matter if it is lunch, dinner, first seating, or last seating.

Please help,
Thank you so much.

Hi! Have LC at 4:30 on 8/9 for a party of 3, 2a, 1c.

Looking to trade for LC on 8/7, same party size any dinner time before 8.

I am happy to have what I have but that is our checkout day and not sure if we willhang out that long...

Wanted: CRT for 4 on Aug 29 8-9:30
Will trade CRT for 4 on Aug 29 at 10:10

Our flight got moved up to 3:50 and don't know if we will have enough time to eat, get to resort via disney transport, and then DME.

I have a Chef Mickeys res 8/7 7.40 am for a party of 3 if anyoone wants it let me know.

WIll also be cancelling at Akershus breakfast on 08/3 at 8 a.m.

WANTED

Le Cellier -- Anytime after 5pm on Aug 11 for a party of 6

Can trade a 7:25 at Coral Reef on Aug 11 for a party of 6.
This!

And....

Wanted

Mama Melrose Fantasmic! Dinner Package -- Anytime on Aug 12 for a party of 6. Currently have Hollywood Brown Derby Fantasmic! Package but DD really wants Mama Melrose!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter