August 2008 - who's going?

Hey, finally someone who is going the same time as us. We will have DS17 and DD13 and DS8 with us at Pop. They have no problem with Pop we don't spend a lot of time at the hotel. My Dh loves Goofy!

Christine
New York

Those are my dates too!!!! Well, almost we're 8/22 - 8/31!

Me (20) and my GF(20) are going down august 7th-13th.. We're staying at CBR.

we got it payed off a few weeks ago and just got our luggage tags in this week! we can't wait. I'm so nervous to fly!

We're going in August too! :goodvibes We're taking the Auto Train leaving on August 10th and arriving on the 11th. We're staying at the BCV until August 29th! Can't Wait!!! :flower1:

Kathleen

What is the auto train,how long does it take, and the cost? Perhaps in future!:goodvibes

Is anyone going in August ever done the waterparks? We are doing them this trip and have a question.

Do you bring your own towels?

Were going August 26th to September 1st. Staying at the Pop Century. Cant wait super excited.

Ya the free dining is the way to go. What a deal you definently cant pass it up.

We'll be at Beach Club from 8-25 thru 9-4 YIPEEE!!!! :banana: Say anyone else at BC/YC? This will be our first time staying here....wish us :wizard: Hope we like it as much as others! Would like to meet other families if staying here, too! DS14, DD14, DS6 :dance3:

We bring room towels to the water parks. I hate wasting the room in my suitcase for a towel.

At this time in 31 more loooooooong days we will be at Epcot doing the Pick-a-Pearl then off to the MK for Spectro.

our first trip as a family 8/21 - 8/24 and staying at All Sports. just got an email with pin code and got rate lowered to 59 per night. would love to get FD next year. hopefully we will get a bouncebak offer!? what are the chances?

anywat I have the feeling we will be hooked and going to wdw regularly at least once a year. what I am worried though is having an entire year to plan the next vacation. our lead time this time around was/is just 2 months and I am quite obsessesd about it!
going with dh36, dd4, ds6, gp, gm and me 33

I CANT WAIT!

Is anyone going in August ever done the waterparks? We are doing them this trip and have a question.

Do you bring your own towels?

We took the pool towels from the hotel....easier than renting them at the waterpark or worrying about losing ones brought from home.

Yeah, we take our own towels, you can hire them though - not very expensive

I love the way you phrase that... "hire" verses "rent" ... it makes it sound much more civil. :rotfl:

I rented... oops... hired towels our last trip. I believe they were $1 per each.

Hi everyone going in August. I just wanted to let you know that I am starting a photo pass share. I am going August 10 - 18, so if any of you are interested and going around that time (which I would expect since this is the August thread), PM me and check out the thread that we have on the photo pass share for August. For any of you who are unfamiliar with photo pass sharing, it will lower the cost of the photo pass from $100 to about $20 or maybe even less, depending on how many people sign up.

I thought Photo pass is free unless you want to buy pictures and then it would cost money.

We are getting there Aug 9th and heading home on the 18th. We can't wait.

I thought Photo pass is free unless you want to buy pictures and then it would cost money.

We are getting there Aug 9th and heading home on the 18th. We can't wait.

Yes so did I, so if anyone has learned differently please let us know

thx!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter