August 20, 2005 - L.A. to Port Canaveral - Eastbound Repo Cruise - The SHIP OF FOOLS Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
winotracy said:
I am sooooooo sorry!!!!! On Tuesday when we left to go up north, we got a package from both NJ and Canada. Thank you both very much. Bill will be happy to have a choice now and I can't wait to read the book!

I can't wait to chat with you both soon (where were you last night? I was here!).

Tracy

We went to Mom and Dad's for lasagne (can't pass that up).

RobinMarie said:
Andy VM, SandyGirl I believe, Lynn, and a bunch of others fab folks. There is already a very active thread on it.

Costa Maya, Cozumel and 2 CCs if memory serves.

The Fools that are also cruising 8/19/06 are:

disneycrazzzy
sandygirl
KEH
Andrew DEREK UK
Discrazzy
Mark & Sandra
NYdiscruisers
Winnyis
RobinMarie
mostyn17
maryisme

Who's on Cruisetoberfest IV?

Winotracy/AskAGeek
Piglet33
dan and scott

Anyone else?

mississaugamom said:
:rotfl2: Renee! With a nap this late, she'll be having a party until Midnight tonight!

Arlene

That's ok, I'll let the cat wake her up in a little while. It's mean, but I use her to wake Haley up all the time. If I wake her up, she's grouchy. If I push Tabatha into her and make her meow in her face, she wakes up happy because Tabby woke her. Go figure!

We're going to Costco when Lenny gets home to get passport pics taken for Haley. I was told it would make more sense to get her a passport instead of using her birth certificate because of the countries we're going to. Also she will need one in a couple of years anyway. This came from the County Clerk's office. So I guess I'll be spending more money BEFORE our trip.

piglet33 said:
Are you on Viking's list? I didn't see your name or did I miss it?

Uh uh....I haven't checked in over there. Been meaning too, just keep forgetting. I probably should.....I'll go do that now....

Me, Me, Me....I mean, Us, Us, Us (been spending to much time with my toddler lately!!!!!!!) We're cruising 8/19/06!!! I'm also trying to decide what to do with DVC that summer......probably the week AFTER the cruise. Any one else doing WDW 8/26/06??? (Last year our week after the cruise was rudely intruded upon by Hurrican Frances. What can I say....come of us never learn!!!) ~Jennifer

jweiss said:
Me, Me, Me....I mean, Us, Us, Us (been spending to much time with my toddler lately!!!!!!!) We're cruising 8/19/06!!! I'm also trying to decide what to do with DVC that summer......probably the week AFTER the cruise. Any one else doing WDW 8/26/06??? (Last year our week after the cruise was rudely intruded upon by Hurrican Frances. What can I say....come of us never learn!!!) ~Jennifer

Hi Jennifer--we were going to stay a week in Florida either before or after our August 2006 cruise, but Angelina informed us the other day that she would "like" to have a Sweet 16th Birthday Party in September 2006, so we'll probably just do the cruise, then come home and get ready for the Sweet 16th Party. At least we have plenty of time to plan!!!

We had a friggin' race for 16,000 and I was stuck in traffic, in rain, trying to get home! :umbrella:

piglet33 said:
Tracy,

So glad your Mom is doing good. Thanks for keeping us updated.

Haley just saw the picture of Addison. She wanted to say hello to her and told me she wants to be her friend, lol. When we drop her off at Flounders hopefully she'll feel that way so it will make things easier.

Too cute!! Whenever she is in the office w/ me and I'm on the dis and we scroll past you're posts, Renee, she says "hi girl!". (it's always hi girl or hi boy for her!).
Update on her sleeping (since dad would love to know the details)...put her down last night @ 7--fell asleep by 7:30--no night wakings--then up at 7.
Tonight--put her down at 6:56--now 7:25 and she's out--no stalling. KEEPING MY FINGERS CROSSED THAT THIS EARLIER BEDTIME IS THE ANSWER!! Now I am going to spend alone time with Shawn!

Glad you're mom's doing well Tracy. Glad to hear from Mel. Hope everyone had a great 50th DL b.day today!

And one more update--eyes are great. Clear--only using eye drops every hour or so. Loving it.

TTFN!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter