August 20, 2005 - L.A. to Port Canaveral - Eastbound Repo Cruise - The SHIP OF FOOLS Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay THAT makes me feel a whole lot better. My rate was $2900 or so before on the May cruise, which I felt pretty good about, but for us to rebook on the August cruise IF we get the cat 11 will be about $4200. Wah. But like I said, it will be worth it.

Thanks for letting me in on why you have such a great rate. I just about plotzed!

Lisa F said:
Okay THAT makes me feel a whole lot better. My rate was $2900 or so before on the May cruise, which I felt pretty good about, but for us to rebook on the August cruise IF we get the cat 11 will be about $4200. Wah. But like I said, it will be worth it.

Thanks for letting me in on why you have such a great rate. I just about plotzed!

You will not regret it! Especailly cruising with all of us nuts!

Dan

dletz said:
When I was in college I did temp work. One time I was typing up a contract for a company to sell there warehouse, but I accidently typed *****house. The other peoples lawyers were all upset when they thought that the company was buying a *****house

Ooops! :rotfl2:

Chat alert!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chat Alert!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chat Alert!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm here. Nice to see new people. I try to read the site whenever possible but lately I have had to deal with my kid's school and principal and it hasn't been nice. I have not been here for a couple of weeks. Anyways, I'm in cabin 6039 for the August Repo. cruise with DH and DD, and DS. I have been dreaming about an upgrade. I hope it comes true. :umbrella: Here's to even more rain in So. Cal this weekend. I feel like I live in Seattle. Houses are falling off their foundations. Not a good time to be here!

Lisa F said:
Confused yet? I'm here to encourage everyone to release their cat 11s to me. :)

Lisa, My parents are in sideway cat 11!!! iF for some reason, they don't go, i'll remember you!!

Lisa -- I noticed you are also a late dinner -- are you going to link with Eileen and the rest of us fools :Pinkbounc

Melinda - can you send me the link for the NJ Meet in July -- we might be coming :goodvibes

Good Saturday morning to all fellow Fools....sorry I never got back to chat last night...this cold has been kicking my behind and I just want to sleep. I'll try to stay awake for tonight. Anything interesting happen or get decided whilst I was gone?

Thanks, Robin, for that Chadwicks link. I ordered two shirts and got the wheeled rollaborad and the travel set for zip, zero, nada !!! Then I got the 30% off using it as a "coupon". I think I spent $39. Thanks a bunch.

Mornin' Lynn!

I left early too. Started falling asleep at the computer!LOL

I think it was the usual bantering!LOL

Scratch

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter