August 19, 2007 Disney Wonder

Donald & Daisy Duck

<font color=red>I even put ketchup on my tag!
Anyone booked yet on this cruise? We just came off the Disney Wonder a few days ago and booked on board for our next trip. Figured it was about time we started a thread going. :grouphug:

ME!! It'll be me, DH and DS8. This is my 2nd cruise but my DH's first. He has no idea how much he's going to love it. I can't wait!! :woohoo:

we have booked too me, wife and DD (will be 14) 2nd cruise last one in 2004

Phil :cool1:

DfromCA said:
We are booked....

Congradulations! I can't wait! :Pinkbounc My DS doesn't know we're going. I'm trying to keep it a secret until the last minute but it's hard.

Anticipation is a large part of the fun. Let him know.......
(My 2 cents)

We are crusing with some other families and together have a total of 12 children coming on the cruise ages 5 thru 15. This is the same group that went on the Wonder this year and everyone had such a great time we all booked again. party: party:

I did a search and found this thread! Yeah! I just booked today. :sunny:

Things are still up in the air because we are trying to have a baby. Disney won’t let you sail after 24 months. I didn’t want to wait to book because the prices have really been changing. :confused3 We will see what happens.

My DH has never been on a cruise and we are taking the kids DS—13 and DS—9 (ten on the trip)!

It's so exciting just booking the cruise, let alone the anitcipation waiting until the day arrives.

We just got off the Wonder on Sunday and booked the 8/19/07 4 day Wonder. It will be me, dh, ds9 (then 10) and ds5 (then 6). We will either be staying at POR for 3 days prior or the POLY (depending if we switch to a land/sea vacation through AAA---we were offered a great deal from them).

Hello all! We just booked yesterday and I am already counting down the minutes! I am a DD, 14 ((will be 15 at time of cruise)) and am cruising with my DM and DB, 12.

Hi there,

:cheer2:

DW, me, and Grandkids were on Magic out of Long Beach CA in June, 2005 and had great time. That was 1st time on Disney Cruise Line....very impressed. This time, both of my daughters and their husn=bands are going along with grandson Quinn (7.5) and granddaughter Simone (5.5) will be going......The whole bunch of us in DW for 4 days first, then the Wonder. Anyone else at DW first???

Really looking forward to this one, since DW and I will actually get some time in the adult area. Last time, the kids didn't want us out of their sight.

On Magic, only small number of folks actually dressed up Pirate night. We really decked out, and had a blast. Hope all on this board will break out their hooks and eye patches.

It will be here sooner than you think.

Stewart

We will be there for two nights, I think at the Grand Floridian, although not entirely sure. Where is your family staying?

We are cancelling this cruise and transferring to the Eastbound repositioning cruise in August 2008. I hope everyone has a great time.

Just found this thread!!!

We will be on the boat too! Our group will be DH, DD (11), DS (7), and me. We have never been on a cruise before and are so excited for this trip. We have been doing extra things to earn money and are taking a huge trip for our family - 4 nights at AS Movies, 6 nights at the Poly, and then the cruise!

Stewart - We are planning on really dressing up for pirate night as well! Our family loves to have fun and we hope to see your family all dressed up!

We have a countdown chain going and can't wait to be on the ship with everyone!

Jen

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter