August 18,-25 2014 Disney Wonder to Alaska

Here's our roll call thus far:

• Sarah: sarahhchan (2 adults, DD 15, DD 18, DS 21) + 17 relatives <- FE participant
• Karen: NYKaren (4 adults, DS 13, DD 20)
• Kori: morrison6 (4 adults, DS 7, DD 9, DS 11, DS 11)
Crackleandpop (1 adult, DS 8)
• Casey: CanadaFunMom (2 adults, DD 8, DD 15) <- pending
TwinkleTwinkleLilBat (2 adults, DS 5, DS 16)
• Stacey: bernina (4 adults, DD 3)
• Corey: pepsapeep + quiltingruthie (3 adults, DD 2, DS 4) <- FE participant
• Nicole: niccikatie (2 adults, DD 9) <- FE participant
• Lisa: LisaRN97 (2 adults, DD 8, DD 9) <- FE participant
• Karen: khkymanager (4 adults, DGS 2) <- FE participant
• Jennifer: jennifermcd (2 adults) + 2 other couples
• Lori: EarsMcKee (1 adult, DS 10) <- FE participant
• Cheree: FinFam4 (2 adults, DD 2, DS 4) <- FE participant
• Kari: kjansen (2 adults, DS 12, DS 12, DD 14, DD 17) <- FE participant
• Karen: perky (1 adult, DD 6, DS 11) <- FE participant
plumberiainseattle + other families on other FB group (? people)

Okay, I'm going to start counting how many people will be joining the FE! If you are going to be participating, please give a shout out to give us an idea of how many people will be participating! I have indicated above who has joined so far (or at least, I'm guessing, correct me if I'm wrong)!

If you would like to participate in the FE, please let let me know! :)

Also, please feel free to join our facebook page! You will be accepted extremely quickly!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/234704460050661/

Finally decided to keep this cruise, and paid it off this week so it looks like we will be onboard.

Me (Cathleen), DH John, DD Chris (10) and DD Sophia (7)

This will be the 10th cruise for most of us (9th for the youngest)

Look forward to the fun!

We are going on this cruise too!

There will be 6 of us, myself, DH, DS22, DS19, DD16, and DD9.

We have been on 13 Disney cruises and we did the Alaska cruise about 3 years ago. We loved it so much that when we took a vote on what we should do this summer, Alaska won!

It seems like we have a lot of first timers on this cruise, and we have traveled on most of the unique Disney cruises including the Baltics, Med, Panama Canal etc. along with the usual Caribbean itineraries. We love to help people learn and plan. So if you have any questions, let me know! :)

We would love to do the FE!

AND, we get to reserve our excursions etc tonight too!

AND (last thing, I promise), I put in a request to join the FB group. My name is Nicole. :)

Thanks all!

For all of those who want to participate of the FE, please fill this out!

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1Qx18peYGOgjM06hTosE1TQ5kj_dxvrOmeRLd4NBI6NM/viewform

After you hit submit, you can only edit it at THAT url, so save it if needed!

This is where everyone's information gets sent to:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1miUY3U4xSTwsi7vAnmJeIo4IswAOerY8TBynQo9T0Vc/edit?usp=sharing

*You cannot edit your response on the spreadsheet above, but it's a compilation of everyone's information

I just wanted to remind anyone that would like to participate in the FE to please fill out the above form.

I will be on this cruise! It will be our 3rd DCL cruise and second Alaska cruise. We were on the Wonder last year and our dog sledding excursion got rained out in Juneau, hopefully the weather cooperates this time. We will have family with us on this trip, my MIL plus three of my wife's aunts.

Can't wait to start booking Palo and excursions in a few days!

We are on the fence about book this cruise, we are trying to decide between this one the Aug 25th one, we are leaning more towards this one.
We will have My husband and DS ( 13) and DD (10). We used to live on Vancouver island, so we are thinking of letting the l
kids think that's where we are heading and show up at the wonder instead of the ferry

Hi we are first time Disney cruisers. We are so excited to be doing a family cruise. It will be my family of 4 plus grandparents and aunt. We are sailing aug 18-25 and would love to join the FE. Let me know what I need to do. Thanks Kristi

I added,our info to the spread sheet. But then realized I put down the wrong cabin number for us. I accidentally put my parents cabin number. They too are going to participate. So how do I change it? Please help. Thanks

I will be on this cruise! It will be our 3rd DCL cruise and second Alaska cruise. We were on the Wonder last year and our dog sledding excursion got rained out in Juneau, hopefully the weather cooperates this time. We will have family with us on this trip, my MIL plus three of my wife's aunts.

Can't wait to start booking Palo and excursions in a few days!

Welcome! :) so that's a party of 6? && any interest in the FE?

We are on the fence about book this cruise, we are trying to decide between this one the Aug 25th one, we are leaning more towards this one.
We will have My husband and DS ( 13) and DD (10). We used to live on Vancouver island, so we are thinking of letting the l
kids think that's where we are heading and show up at the wonder instead of the ferry

Have you made a decision on which one to book? (wink wink nudge nudge //whispers this is the better boat ;) )

Hi we are first time Disney cruisers. We are so excited to be doing a family cruise. It will be my family of 4 plus grandparents and aunt. We are sailing aug 18-25 and would love to join the FE. Let me know what I need to do. Thanks Kristi

I added,our info to the spread sheet. But then realized I put down the wrong cabin number for us. I accidentally put my parents cabin number. They too are going to participate. So how do I change it? Please help. Thanks

Welcome! && I believe at the end of your filling in and hitting submit, that URL is the one that leads to the editing, otherwise, just comment it on facebook under that spread sheet list and others can take note! :)

Finally decided to keep this cruise, and paid it off this week so it looks like we will be onboard.

Me (Cathleen), DH John, DD Chris (10) and DD Sophia (7)

This will be the 10th cruise for most of us (9th for the youngest)

Look forward to the fun!

Welcome! Looking forward to seeing you all! :) Are you guys going to be participating in the FE?

We are going on this cruise too!

There will be 6 of us, myself, DH, DS22, DS19, DD16, and DD9.

We have been on 13 Disney cruises and we did the Alaska cruise about 3 years ago. We loved it so much that when we took a vote on what we should do this summer, Alaska won!

It seems like we have a lot of first timers on this cruise, and we have traveled on most of the unique Disney cruises including the Baltics, Med, Panama Canal etc. along with the usual Caribbean itineraries. We love to help people learn and plan. So if you have any questions, let me know! :)

We would love to do the FE!

AND, we get to reserve our excursions etc tonight too!

AND (last thing, I promise), I put in a request to join the FB group. My name is Nicole. :)

Thanks all!

Welcome!! ^^ I look forward to seeing you all! && Wow, you're a DCL veteran! :D

• Sarah: sarahhchan (2 adults, DD 15, DD 18, DS 21) + 17 relatives <- FE participant
Crackleandpop (1 adult, DS 8)
TwinkleTwinkleLilBat (2 adults, DS 5, DS 16)
• Cathleen: HallsofVA (2 adults, DD 7, DD 10)
• Nicole: poohmomof5 (2 adults, DD 9, DD 16, DS 19, DS 22) <- FE participant
swooshbear (6 adults)
• Rae: Jareds_mommy (2 adults, DD 10, DS 13) + 1 person
• Kristi: mkmitchell99 (2 adults, DS 6, DD 10) + 3 people <- FE participant
• Debbie: DB111 (3 adults) <- FE participant
• Mindy: (2 adults, DD 9, DS 12) <- FE participant
plumberiainseattle + other families on other FB group (? people)

Okay, I'm going to start counting how many people will be joining the FE! If you are going to be participating, please give a shout out to give us an idea of how many people will be participating! I have indicated above who has joined so far (or at least, I'm guessing, correct me if I'm wrong)!

Also, please feel free to join our facebook page! You will be accepted extremely quickly!

~~~~~~~

deadline has passed

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1miUY3U4xSTwsi7vAnmJeIo4IswAOerY8TBynQo9T0Vc/edit?usp=sharing

*You cannot edit your response on the spreadsheet above, but it's a compilation of everyone's information

• Crackleandpop (1 adult, DS 8)
• TwinkleTwinkleLilBat (2 adults, DS 5, DS 16)
• Cathleen: HallsofVA (2 adults, DD 7, DD 10)
• Nicole: poohmomof5 (2 adults, DD 9, DD 16, DS 19, DS 22) <- FE participant
• swooshbear (6 adult?)
• Jareds_mommy (2 adults, DD 10, DS 13) maybe
• Kristi: mkmitchell99 (2 adults, DS 6, DD 10) + 3 people <- FE participant
• Debbie: DB111 (3 adults) <- FE participant
• Mindy: (2 adults, DD 9, DS 12) <- FE participant
• plumberiainseattle + other families on other FB group (? people)

~~~~~~~

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1Qx18peYGOgjM06hTosE1TQ5kj_dxvrOmeRLd4NBI6NM/viewform

Thanks for keeping us all organized Sarah! :)

:cool1:we are booked and paid for today, and grandma is meeting us on the ship, the kids think we are going to her house,

Hi everyone! Very excited to have found this thread! My family and I will be on this cruise with all of you, there are 11 of us in total: myself, my husband, sister, brother in law & their children ( 4 yr old twin girls and 6 yr old daughter), my parents and my sister's in laws. Things are gonna get crazy! I would like to participate in the FE, this is completely new to me but I've read up on how it works so I think I understand. I will fill out that form right after I hit "send" on this!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter