August 17, 2013 - A Fantasy Cruise to Paradise

[/QUOTE]this is straight from my daughter....

l am 11 turning 12 in august and I think that it is always a good thing to dress up. it shows your presonality. I think the best time to dress up is either to formal night or to do a picture. it is alwalyes great to have a picturr of u as a princess... all childeren should be like you. sill willing to make good memores ...

i will add to that by saying dressing for formal night is fun and after the show switch out into regular clothes and hit the edge..... have fun... hope to meet u guys soon....[/QUOTE]

Super sweet! Thanks! Now we need to find something that is Tink or Princess-like that can fit her! She is tall. A lot of the "tween" costumes are too small and the "teen costumes" are a little on the too "sexy" side for my taste. I might have to pull out the sewing machine... not sure there is enough time! Ack! :wizard:

Looks like I've missed a lot, you guys have been busy!:

We have been on several Disney cruises and LOVED everyone!:cool1:

Sailing on this cruise will be me and my DH and DS (14).

Can't wait to get on the Aqua-Duck! and meet all of you:goodvibes

Looks like I've missed a lot, you guys have been busy!:

We have been on several Disney cruises and LOVED everyone!:cool1:

Sailing on this cruise will be me and my DH and DS (14).

Can't wait to get on the Aqua-Duck! and meet all of you:goodvibes

Hi & welcome back, glad you're here:banana: See you at the Dismeet, and the Aqua-Duck queue no doubt :laughing:

Hi again, I am just going to post this every few days or so- just to be sure everyone sees it. Plan to join the DISmeet, August 17, 3:15 pm in the Bon Voyage lounge adjacent to the atrium on Deck 3. I will bring name tags. Bring the whole family! L

Hello! We can't believe it's only 22 days!! Rob (DS) turns 13 on formal night. My guys are renting tuxedos hoping for a good family picture.(DS) is hoping for the 'Bond' look. Looking forward to seeing everyone dressed up including any princesses. We are at Contemporary before the cruise. We have a wedding in our group so perhaps we will see the magic from afar.
In thinking of packing, I have used the shoe organizer previously which are no longer allowed. Does anyone have a good alternative? I loved our sunscreen,cards sunglasses etc right by the door and easy to grab.

FE- as newbies to the process, we appreciate any helpful hints. Are we to include something to inform where the gift came from?

Thanks!

Sorry to be MIA for a while, but I was VERY busy getting all our travel documents together - travelling for over a month has its challenges. ;)

Oh, when I read about where everyone is staying pre-cruise I was so excited and wanted to say, we are at OKW too, until I realized .....
we will already be on the Fantasy when all of you are at OKW. :lmao:
We'll see ya all on the ship then. :thumbsup2

Sorry to be MIA for a while, but I was VERY busy getting all our travel documents together - travelling for over a month has its challenges. ;)

Oh, when I read about where everyone is staying pre-cruise I was so excited and wanted to say, we are at OKW too, until I realized .....
we will already be on the Fantasy when all of you are at OKW. :lmao:
We'll see ya all on the ship then. :thumbsup2

I hope you and Tom have a wonderful time on your month long vacation :cool1: don't worry about us as we're still waiting for our's to start, I mean it, we're fine and not in the slightest bit jealous :mad:
As you are on board before us you can line up the Pina Colada's and 'bagsy' the best seats in Satellite Falls for us :thumbsup2
Looking forward to meeting you & everyone else of course. Have a safe journey party:

I hope you and Tom have a wonderful time on your month long vacation :cool1: don't worry about us as we're still waiting for our's to start, I mean it, we're fine and not in the slightest bit jealous :mad:
As you are on board before us you can line up the Pina Colada's and 'bagsy' the best seats in Satellite Falls for us :thumbsup2
Looking forward to meeting you & everyone else of course. Have a safe journey party:

Consider the "fun umbrella drinks" chore done! :rotfl2:
And I promise to try as many of the drinks of the day on our previous sailing, so I can report back about the best ones to you all. ;)

Can't wait to meet you all! I am sure we are all going to have an awesome time. :thumbsup2

We are going on this cruise also, me - stacy, DH - scott, DD - madsion (8) - and my sister trish. We are staying in Disney's Boardwalk for 2 days before the cruise.

We are going on this cruise also, me - stacy, DH - scott, DD - madsion (8) - and my sister trish. We are staying in Disney's Boardwalk for 2 days before the cruise.

:welcome: to the DISboards and :welcome: to our cruise thread.

Great to have you on board!
We have yet to stay at the Boardwalk, we'll stay at BCV for 4 nights after the cruise. :thumbsup2

In thinking of packing, I have used the shoe organizer previously which are no longer allowed. Does anyone have a good alternative?

Just wondering, can anyone confirm that the shoe organizer is not allowed? Is that a rule stated somewhere on the Disney website?

Would the organizer be allowed if it was magentic rather than hung over the door with brackets?

Thanks & regards.

:welcome: to the DISboards and :welcome: to our cruise thread.

Great to have you on board!
We have yet to stay at the Boardwalk, we'll stay at BCV for 4 nights after the cruise. :thumbsup2

Thanks for the warm welcome....We have a port check in time of 11:30AM -12:00PM Is anyone else with us?

Just wondering, can anyone confirm that the shoe organizer is not allowed? Is that a rule stated somewhere on the Disney website?

Would the organizer be allowed if it was magentic rather than hung over the door with brackets?

Thanks & regards.

There was a letter released by DCL that these organizers were no longer allowed. I was looking for it, but can't find it at the moment. I think it was early this year that I first read about it.

If you use one and it damages the door, they will charge you.
Don't know about magnetic organizers. I think as long as they do not damage or scratch the door you will be okay.

Thanks for the warm welcome....We have a port check in time of 11:30AM -12:00PM Is anyone else with us?

I guess most of us will be there around that time frame. I know WE will. We need to return our rental and will then check in whenever we arrive there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter